Black Mom Stands Up To Family Dollar Employee Who Insulted Her Children (Video)

Options

Comments

• bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I don't know about anybody else but I love a strong black woman that can stand up for herself.

I need me a strong black woman in my life.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    I don't know about anybody else but I love a strong black woman that can stand up for herself.

I stand up for myself.

I know you do, I've seen you in action(on here). I got nothing but respect for you OB.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Muhannad wrote: »
    They should boycott those stores ran by outsiders altogether. All they do is extract money from black communities without giving anything back. Then they got the audacity to disrepsect their primary customer base? These outsiders are like leeches at this point.

While I respect the fact the woman stuck up for her kids, I wasn't feeling the way she handled this. She could've done the same thing without swearing and making a scene. She set a bad example for her kids IMO.

That garb may have been African, but (non-westernized) African women don't act like this. These kids wouldn't have complained to their mother, but their father. Speaking of fathers... Where was the father?
    Uh... Smash
    lol That's the first thing that you thought about when watching this video. Ya'll mind stay on that sh*t lol...

He could've been at home, work, the hospital many other places.

My wife goes to the store without me always needing to be present. She a grown woman who don't need a chaperon just to go to the store. Also she was dealing with a female clerk. Why she need to call the father to deal with another woman?

Come on you way better than this!!!
    Could be. By that video alone we have no way of confirming whether or not she was a single mother, but if stats state that 72% of these AA children are born out of wedlock I'll go with my presumption.

Ask yourself this though. From the way she carried herself, I doubt she has a man. What man would want to be with a loud, foul mouthed and classless hoodrat like this woman? These men objectify and compartmentalize them (usually reduce them to their a*s) and hit 'em if given the chance, but won't marry them or even stay with them. Numbers don't lie...

Somebody ban this poster.

You know whats even crazier the more I see that ? ? ass post.

This ? said all that with a pic of Wayne Perry as his avi. This ? Wayne Perry been locked up for the longest time and his son running around SW DC is ? flaming ? .

Yet this black woman has well dressed and seemingly well behaved kids yet this fool ass ? questioning if they have a father and if the father is even with that woman.

? ? as ? .
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh, I would've been embarrassed if I was the kid (how old was he, anyway?), but then again, I fought/fight my own battles.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is great. Hope my future spouse would defend our kids this vehemently in a similar situation.
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Defend kids from what tho? Jokes? A old black lady could have made the same joke with a smile on her face
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Defend kids from what tho? Jokes? A old black lady could have made the same joke with a smile on her face

It's not like they were dressed as power rangers, though. You think she would have asked that question to a Scottish person wearing a kilt? A Jew wearing a yamaca ?
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk maybe it's just me but I'm not seeing the sister soldier that the rest of you seem to see. I see a woman in full Western wear and fake hair ( yup it's weave, I know it well) screaming at the top of her lungs, spitting profanities, putting on a big show while her children (who by the way look old enough to handle an insult on their own) quietly stand on the sidelines. What pre-teen or teenager wants to be in that situation? Yall really believe that those poor kids aren't subjected to ridicule every time they leave the house? In the hood? It's stupid and ridiculous but my people are known for clowning anything outside the lines.

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "this raggedy muthafucka!" hahahahahaha

I'm dead!

u dont ? wit a black mother's children..
    thats something u don't do..
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where was this
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I stand up for myself.

oh but i cant get a run.......thats cool.......im taking you off my buddy list
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's not like they were dressed as power rangers, though. You think she would have asked that question to a Scottish person wearing a kilt? A Jew wearing a yamaca ?

Come on that ? they wearing aint as iconic as those examples. Maybe what she said was ignorant but no where close as being racist
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Respect.

@obnoxiouslyfresh steady racking up points
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Come on that ? they wearing aint as iconic as those examples. Maybe what she said was ignorant but no where close as being racist

Even if not racist, she knew they weren't in costume. She knew damn well they were in African garb. So why make a slick ass joke. I would never walk up to a Japanese female dressed as a geisha and ask where was the Halloween party. I would never approach an Indian woman and be like "Why you got that dot on yo head?" Why? Because I'm black and nearly all minorities come equipped with some form of tact with respect to other cultures. White people are the only people on earth who have no sense of self-check because they have never had to make others feel comfortable or accommodate them. They only know that people are supposed to accommodate THEM. She knew damn well that was offensive and insulting, but being white, she has the luxury to not give a ? .
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some white people like to attempt to joke like that until they get smacked in the mouth
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White lady was tryin to diss on the slick. smh

Cant say i agree with all the cursing n shouting tho. There are other ways to handle the situation w/o the cursing n name callin. All that jus brings you down to their level.
  • mrtdb
    mrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "When in September would they have gone trick or treating?"

you could feel the life and air leaving that white ? when she said that.

"Never mess with a black woman's children...they'll either whoop your ass physically, mentally, emotionally, or whoop it all 3 ways at the same damn time. But they're gonna make sure you feel hell somehow."
  • mrtdb
    mrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black people tend to be a lot harder on our own than other races/cultures...as a culture we'll whoop and harshly talk sense to our children. But as a culture we'll ride for family. Hell you ? with a black person's nephew and you'll still feel the flames.

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black women are GOAT
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    Can't believe the stupid ass clerk actually called her manager.

With her own cell phone too lmaoooo
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrtdb wrote: »
    Black people tend to be a lot harder on our own than other races/cultures...as a culture we'll whoop and harshly talk sense to our children. But as a culture we'll ride for family. Hell you ? with a black person's nephew and you'll still feel the flames.

Hell yeah, why wouldn't they?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    White lady was tryin to diss on the slick. smh

Cant say i agree with all the cursing n shouting tho. There are other ways to handle the situation w/o the cursing n name callin. All that jus brings you down to their level.

When is it okay to curse and name call? You guys are way too particular on what's acceptable. It's like you want everyone to be the stereotypical MLK Jr. offspring who calmly debates, when they're getting their ass beat physically. Ol' turn the other cheek ass ? .

And there's no such thing as going down to their level. That's a mental game they play with you, where they forcefully jack your ? , then teach you that instead of taking it back forcefully, you should go about it in a different way. If the cashier wants to throw insults, she gets it back 10-fold.

The mother in this situation acted in an acceptable manner.