Black Mom Stands Up To Family Dollar Employee Who Insulted Her Children (Video)

Options

Comments

• JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    Can't believe the stupid ass clerk actually called her manager.

Probably wasn't even her manager.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The weaker the victim the bigger the thrill. I love the rivers of white tears flowing down her face.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Muhannad wrote: »
    They should boycott those stores ran by outsiders altogether. All they do is extract money from black communities without giving anything back. Then they got the audacity to disrepsect their primary customer base? These outsiders are like leeches at this point.

While I respect the fact the woman stuck up for her kids, I wasn't feeling the way she handled this. She could've done the same thing without swearing and making a scene. She set a bad example for her kids IMO.

That garb may have been African, but (non-westernized) African women don't act like this. These kids wouldn't have complained to their mother, but their father. Speaking of fathers... Where was the father?
    Uh... Smash
    lol That's the first thing that you thought about when watching this video. Ya'll mind stay on that sh*t lol...

He could've been at home, work, the hospital many other places.

My wife goes to the store without me always needing to be present. She a grown woman who don't need a chaperon just to go to the store. Also she was dealing with a female clerk. Why she need to call the father to deal with another woman?

Come on you way better than this!!!
    Could be. By that video alone we have no way of confirming whether or not she was a single mother, but if stats state that 72% of these AA children are born out of wedlock I'll go with my presumption.

Ask yourself this though. From the way she carried herself, I doubt she has a man. What man would want to be with a loud, foul mouthed and classless hoodrat like this woman? These men objectify and compartmentalize them (usually reduce them to their a*s) and hit 'em if given the chance, but won't marry them or even stay with them. Numbers don't lie...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Looks like the children are dressed in akan/Ghanaian inspired clothing and that ? is dope as hell they probably should have went for a more colorful fabric ? this cac tho

do.jpg
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate through FD in the hood, all types of ratchetness, and the eyes have to lock everything up because of the hypes
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    I am not surprised a family dollar employee is ignorant and dumb as hell. I hate having to go in those stores. It's like they have a rule to not open more than one register no matter how long the line, all the while having more than one person behind the counter doing absolutely nothing!

I love her tho, tell that devil ? about her stank ass self. These demons think they're slick trying to break down and erode the self esteem of our kids, ? her
    Kai wrote: »
    I am not surprised a family dollar employee is ignorant and dumb as hell. I hate having to go in those stores. It's like they have a rule to not open more than one register no matter how long the line, all the while having more than one person behind the counter doing absolutely nothing!

I love her tho, tell that devil ? about her stank ass self. These demons think they're slick trying to break down and ride the self esteem of our kids, ? her

Maaaaaaann listen

I feel the headache the both of you are saying because the one out by where I live does the same ? . To make it even worse I'm physically impaired and me stand in line for a length of time just makes tired easy as ? . So when they be having that one long as line that ? be ? me off when you another store associate just standing there doing nothing like they can't open a register or something.

The video itself sounds like something my own mama would do because she ain't for the dumb ? either. Neither am I. The only difference with me I just ain't into confrontation unless absolutely necessary. I just let dumb ? shoot themselves in the foot but if I have to go there I can.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even if the white lady wasn't being racist the sad part is that she might've actually thought that was cute to joke about ppl attire that ? is corny and tasteless to say the least in glad them kids didn't take it as a joke and laugh along like ? is sweet
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh angry black woman...surprise surprise.

She could've handled the entire situation with more tact and class. Yelling, screaming and cursing will get you dismissed as just another hostile ? .

It's not like she called them spear chuckers or African ? scratchers.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think some of you could gain something from this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkLgNmSvVFM

• BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Same racist ? happening. Surprise surprise.

She could've handled the entire situation with more tact and class. Yelling, screaming and cursing will get you dismissed as just another hostile ? .

Why you tryna police her tone? She ( her children ) were wronged.

She even said towards the end that they ( racists ) understand the issue at hand better when you raise your voice and curse, which is true. So ig she can be dismissed as a racist hostile ? , but by whom? Not someone who understands where she's coming from; Which is quite frankly the only perspective that matters..

And it's not like she pulled a gun on that racist ? either.

Besides, she covered this too. They live and shop in that neighborhood. The cashier prolly only works there. There's a certain level of respect and awareness that needs to be had anywhere you go that this racist cashier ? thought she could skip around. Nope.

Yea, shorty was being harsh, but this is their fault, not ours.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn you sure do sound like all the white people telling Kaepernick and the other men protesting when and how they should protest and what they should and shouldn't be saying and how they should and shouldn't be saying it.

• SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I don't know about anybody else but I love a strong black woman that can stand up for herself.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    They should boycott those stores ran by outsiders altogether. All they do is extract money from black communities without giving anything back. Then they got the audacity to disrepsect their primary customer base? These outsiders are like leeches at this point.

While I respect the fact the woman stuck up for her kids, I wasn't feeling the way she handled this. She could've done the same thing without swearing and making a scene. She set a bad example for her kids IMO.

That garb may have been African, but (non-westernized) African women don't act like this. These kids wouldn't have complained to their mother, but their father. Speaking of fathers... Where was the father?
    Uh... Smash
    lol That's the first thing that you thought about when watching this video. Ya'll mind stay on that sh*t lol...

He could've been at home, work, the hospital many other places.

My wife goes to the store without me always needing to be present. She a grown woman who don't need a chaperon just to go to the store. Also she was dealing with a female clerk. Why she need to call the father to deal with another woman?

Come on you way better than this!!!
    Could be. By that video alone we have no way of confirming whether or not she was a single mother, but if stats state that 72% of these AA children are born out of wedlock I'll go with my presumption.

Ask yourself this though. From the way she carried herself, I doubt she has a man. What man would want to be with a loud, foul mouthed and classless hoodrat like this woman? These men objectify and compartmentalize them (usually reduce them to their a*s) and hit 'em if given the chance, but won't marry them or even stay with them. Numbers don't lie...

Somebody ban this poster.