Black Mom Stands Up To Family Dollar Employee Who Insulted Her Children (Video)

Options
obnoxiouslyfresh
obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn64VGbn8m8

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Uh... Smash

Yes, respectfully of course!!
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Uh... Smash

Yes, respectfully of course!!

Of course.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    995d621e9201e4c505508b900a0166ec.jpg

LMAO. I love it. I would have been cutting up in that ?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love happy endings like this
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is fantastic. Brayvo.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should boycott those stores ran by outsiders altogether. All they do is extract money from black communities without giving anything back. Then they got the audacity to disrepsect their primary customer base? These outsiders are like leeches at this point.

While I respect the fact the woman stuck up for her kids, I wasn't feeling the way she handled this. She could've done the same thing without swearing and making a scene. She set a bad example for her kids IMO.

That garb may have been African, but (non-westernized) African women don't act like this. These kids wouldn't have complained to their mother, but their father. Speaking of fathers... Where was the father?
    Uh... Smash
    lol That's the first thing that you thought about when watching this video. Ya'll mind stay on that sh*t lol...
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No offense but does the boy have a shirt on ????
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What culture was it again? Those kids must hear it all day every day from everybody.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    I am not surprised a family dollar employee is ignorant and dumb as hell. I hate having to go in those stores. It's like they have a rule to not open more than one register no matter how long the line, all the while having more than one person behind the counter doing absolutely nothing!

I love her tho, tell that devil ? about her stank ass self. These demons think they're slick trying to break down and erode the self esteem of our kids, ? her

them ? be standing directly behind the register too
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gaddamn!!! She went in on that CAC bish...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am not surprised a family dollar employee is ignorant and dumb as hell. I hate having to go in those stores. It's like they have a rule to not open more than one register no matter how long the line, all the while having more than one person behind the counter doing absolutely nothing!

I love her tho, tell that devil ? about her stank ass self. These demons think they're slick trying to break down and ride the self esteem of our kids, ? her

Maaaaaaann listen

And I've went to different ones near my house and it's the same thing at every one. Plus it's no line when I walk in, but when I get to the register, it's a long ass line with one cashier. Like I just wanted to buy some cat food, that dollar I saved is not worth being in line for 15 min smh

U ain't never lied.. Stayed in there the other day for 30 mins to get some chap stick from the front.. It's like ? started coming from every Ilse when I walked in the building... I almost took that ? personal.. Lol
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is beautiful.

These dollar stores are placed in every hood throughout the Country...........Yet the owners are southern white men and most of the time the management and some of the workers are white, while the store in right in the middle of a black or latino community.

• O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't believe the stupid ass clerk actually called her manager.