The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Lol beans got knocked out for 25k first week WATTBA
    Absolutely pathetic
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn why Meek delete is IG?
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »

ask meek when you see him next time
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »

He'll be back
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Philly & bompton

gee757 wrote: »
    Mmg dropped 2 #1albums n the country last yr & squares think mmg is finished??? Only on the donkey aka the ic/reason
    This ? Gee is the worst Stan ....? never posts about any music or upcoming music...nothing

? u donkey ? ya not even a reason poster square cuz if u was ya stewpid donkey ass would know that I've been posting pix of albums I've copped or have on here for yrs u donkey ? ......ya nerd ass even gave me a goat when I posted a pic of my Philly's most wanted album gtfoh

? ur reading comprehension is trash.......like u said if u were a real MMG dicksuckers u d at least keep us abreast of their projects....posting pics of albums that camd our 15 years ago means what exactly?

Wtf is u talking about square ? is talking about this all over social media just cuz lames ain't hip on here don't mean everybody else is clueless

When is DC4 coming out bruh? What's the word on Ross next project? Why u make a thread for Wale s weedplate? When is Flight play coming out w something...when is Omarion next project or single? ? is Staley doing...

^^^^^ these are the things u need to be posting bout

Gtfoh u donkey ? u need to go back to donkey & worry & think & type about other male posters like a donkey ? idgaf wat ya nerd ass thinks
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Philly & bompton

Mmg dropped 2 #1albums n the country last yr & squares think mmg is finished??? Only on the donkey aka the ic/reason
    This ? Gee is the worst Stan ....? never posts about any music or upcoming music...nothing

? u donkey ? ya not even a reason poster square cuz if u was ya stewpid donkey ass would know that I've been posting pix of albums I've copped or have on here for yrs u donkey ? ......ya nerd ass even gave me a goat when I posted a pic of my Philly's most wanted album gtfoh

? ur reading comprehension is trash.......like u said if u were a real MMG dicksuckers u d at least keep us abreast of their projects....posting pics of albums that camd our 15 years ago means what exactly?

Wtf is u talking about square ? is talking about this all over social media just cuz lames ain't hip on here don't mean everybody else is clueless

When is DC4 coming out bruh? What's the word on Ross next project? Why u make a thread for Wale s weedplate? When is Flight play coming out w something...when is Omarion next project or single? ? is Staley doing...

Gtfoh u donkey ? u need to go back to donkey & worry & think & type about other male posters like a donkey ? idgaf wat ya nerd ass thinks

So u know nothing bout their upcoming projects nor do u care to promote MMG s music ....
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Philly & bompton

All u do is gossip i swear. Like everyone is saying you dont so ? on here but ? ride ? that dont even give a ? about u. Who cares u in vip wit fab how does that benefit u ? Other sharing space wit him .
  • gee757
    Options
    Philly & bompton

So u know nothing bout their upcoming projects nor do u care to promote MMG s music ....

Didn't I tell ya goofy donkey ass the ? is all over social media yall squares on here r behind...
  • gee757
    Options
    Ar ab know beans pulled a snake move & beans got punished for it......
  • gee757
    Options
    So is the stripper ? wack a ? ? for sneaking stitches?? Plus after that fake snake ? beans pulled he should've been ready for consequences & repercussions
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is the stripper ? wack a ? ? for sneaking stitches?? Plus after that fake snake ? beans pulled he should've been ready for consequences & repercussions

? . U keep sayin the same ? .
  • gee757
    Options
    It's good 2see Philly & bompton come together despite the fake beef the lame started

RickyRich wrote: »

U r a Canadian culture vulture outsider drakie ? u & ya opinion
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Ar ab know beans pulled a snake move & beans got punished for it......

I don't like how Beans moved in this situation BUT i can never condone sucker punches. Only ? ? do that and condone it.

Exactly!!!
  • gee757
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

Sneaking Stitches??? ? you watch the video? Dude ran up on them and got rocked how is that the same as walking to the stage with your wife? ? is you talking about b?

Smh stitches was there to fight the lame 1 on 1 but the stripper was shook & hid behind his ? like a ? & wack sucka punched stitches now that's ? ? .... & anybody that condone that is a ? cuz stitches was there to fight the stripper 1on1 not his ?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see no sucka punch nor do I see a person getting snuck by a punch.

I did Wack 100 square up right in front of Stitches and throw a punch.

Regardless of arguing with someone else if that person folks square up right in your face there is absolutely no way you got sucka punched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEg6Z1H94yw
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Philly & bompton

Didn't I tell ya goofy donkey ass the ? is all over social media yall squares on here r behind...

I dont care where it is why cant u promote it here? You their biggest fan right? Promote their ? here....if not then wtf are u doing here
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's good 2see Philly & bompton come together despite the fake beef the lame started

And youre from VA talkin bout "Bompton". GTFOH. Only real "Bloods" say Bompton ? and that aint u
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

they was face to face he wasn't behind him when he got punch tho
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol gee lying again trying to fit his agenda....dude is the most delusional groupie ever

He don't even care about the music....his stalks them on social media and looks at pictures all day
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean the ? could at least make a thread or something, he don't give af about hip hop foreal
  • gee757
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I see no sucka punch nor do I see a person getting snuck by a punch.

I did Wack 100 square up right in front of Stitches and throw a punch.

Regardless of arguing with someone else if that person folks square up right in your face there is absolutely no way you got sucka punched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEg6Z1H94yw

? stitches was there to fight the stripper not his ? stitches was not looking for wack to swing
    Philly & bompton

I dont care where it is why cant u promote it here? You their biggest fan right? Promote their ? here....if not then wtf are u doing here

Who the ? do u think u r to tell me what to do on here??? ? & take ya square ass back to the donkey where u belong & stop worrying about me

And youre from VA talkin bout "Bompton". GTFOH. Only real "Bloods" say Bompton ? and that aint u

That's wat the caption reads ? bompton ? ? plus mmg is good n bompton ? Suge knight niece been repping mmg & deathrow

I mean the ? could at least make a thread or something, he don't give af about hip hop foreal

Scrawny skinny ? ? I don't never make threads ? so ? & gtfoh.....like I said if u lames ain't hip on here o well cuz every body ain't clueless
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @gee757 you are frustratingly ? and void of any comprehensive reading skills. ? ? yourself
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Stanning is real

#StanLife

This discussion has been closed.