The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the ? says the same like 6 phrases over and over
    Derails every thread he's in
    And never at least makes threads that promote the music of the rappers he derails threads over
    Ban this ?
    Why is he allowed to post here?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And never at least makes threads that promote the music of the rappers he derails threads over
    Ban this ?

That's what I be saying!
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ban this ?

Been sayin this man . They needed ban him compeltely
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Ban this ?

@DWO we need answers!
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    The Stanning is real

#StanLife

Wtf Which 1 of u male stripper lovers on here got that ? ass tat?
    Ban this ?

U need to b banned ? cuz ya ? ass played a woman @grandma backinwhite on here& u had more gayliases ? ......
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Ban this ?

U r a Canadian culture vulture outsider drakie ? about states ? ya ? ass can't even post a pic up u could b a robot ya opinion means nothing to a ? n the States
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Sion @Stew

Yall gonna ban this ? now?
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop ? ? , damn
  • gee757
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @mrcrookedfaggot y'all ? r the 1s n here tryna get my attention ? so ?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    As ? as I know this ? to be.

Ban him for what? Why not just put that ? on ignore? Wouldn't that block yall from seeing the ? he post?
  • gee757
    Options
    These ? n here off topic tryna get my attention need to b banned.......
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Ban him for what? Why not just put that ? on ignore? Wouldn't that block yall from seeing the ? he post?

? shouldn't be banned for spam for like 7 years?

I get where yall coming from but isn't that also why they added the "ignore" option?

• gee757
    edited October 2016
    Options
    How is ? donkey posters n the reason & ? wit women gayliases like @grandma backinwhite asking for anybody to b banned gtfoh
    Beta wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »

? shouldn't be banned for spam for like 7 years?

U need to b banned for being a ? donkey poster n the reason ? ya ? ass is the reason y this thread got off trak ? ?
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    That means everybody on the site would have to ignore dude
    Cuz even when you ignore him you still have to deal with the people responding to him
    He's very disrespectful and can't debate without calling ? ? and ? and donkeys and ?
    So any ? that disagrees with him is gonna eventually end up trapped in a 10 page back n forth with his ?
    We need to set up a meeting so everybody in the reason can get on 1 accord and site wide ignore this tardburger
  • gee757
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @grandma backinwhite u openly admitted u played a woman @grandma backinwhite on here that right there deserves a permanent ban u ? ? @grandma backinwhite ......I swear every since the ic became the donkey ? ? like u could play a woman @grandma backinwhite n the reason & get away wit it....but on the old ic when it wasn't cool to b a donkey poster ya ? ass would've got ran off for that @grandma backinwhite gaylias ?
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    On top of banning his ass for the obvious it may also be to his benefit
    ? can stop living his life to impress or prove ? to screen names that A. Don't give a ? about him and B. May or may not even be real people
    ? can stop buying midget ? just to prove he knew deep in ? in real life and not thinkin about us ? donkey posters
    He can stop wasting money on dirt weed and 15 year old albums only he and that artist's mother has
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    @grandma backinwhite u openly admitted u played a woman @grandma backinwhite on here that right there deserves a permanent ban u ? ? @grandma backinwhite ......I swear every since the ic became the donkey ? ? like u could play a woman @grandma backinwhite n the reason & get away wit....but on the old ic when it wasn't cool to b a donkey poster ya ? ass would've got ran off for that @grandma backinwhite gaylias ?

Shut yo ? ass up
    You been saying this same ? every other post
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    That means everybody on the site would have to ignore dude
    Cuz even when you ignore him you still have to deal with the people responding to him
    He's very disrespectful and can't debate without calling ? ? and ? and donkeys and ?
    So any ? that disagrees with him is gonna eventually end up trapped in a 10 page back n forth with his ?
    We need to set up a meeting so everybody in the reason can get on 1 accord and site wide ignore this tardburger

You make a great point
  • gee757
    Options
    @grandma backinwhite ya the ? that played a woman n the reason. u can't ask 4 nobody to b banned cuz u need to b banned for ya @grandma backinwhite gaylias........I still can't believe it's that many ? ? loving ? on here that let u get away wit that @grandma backinwhite gaylias but I'm not ?
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    @grandma backinwhite ya the ? that played a woman n the reason. u can't ask 4 nobody to b banned cuz u need to b banned for ya @grandma backinwhite gaylias........I still can't believe it's that many ? ? loving ? on here that let u get away wit that @grandma backinwhite gaylias but I'm not ?

How are you not letting me get away with it?
    How are you stopping anything?
    You're wasting time dedicating posts to me
  • gee757
    Options
    @grandma backinwhite that's y i keep @ing @grandma backinwhite to warn straight ? on here that ya ? ass is a ? @grandma backinwhite ......like I keep repeating u better b happy this ain't the old ic when being a donkey poster wasn't the norm/cool cuz ya @grandma backinwhite gaylias having ? ass would've got ran off
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    ? knew who it was when the alias was made
    Nobody gon run me off of ?
    Not you, not some low life hacker ? , not nobody, you ?
    Keep male stalking me tho, ? in the ? ass boy
    Alias wasn't even made to get nobody attention
    It was to make fun of myself
    And I succeeded
    And you mad
    Cuz you a hoe
  • gee757
    Options
    @grandma backinwhite So that's how u joke ? ? Parade around the reason as a woman @grandma backinwhite typing like a woman? U ? ? on here r some weirdos cuz there's nothing funny about a ? playing a woman online @grandma backinwhite ?
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    Parade around?
    ? that was 1 thread
    You keep saying the same ?
    I wasn't in no ? inbox tryna trick no ? nudes outta him for an exposure or no ? like that
    Calm yo ? ass down
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    I done tricked myself into doing the very thing I said another poor poster would end up doing
    Getting into a back n forth with this ?
    I'm done with you, gee
    ? need to ban your life
This discussion has been closed.