Insecure (Season 2) HBO.

Options

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait so Lawrence paid the $400 when he could've ? the bank girl for free damn son

Bruh... Lmfao.

He ? Tasha... The bank girl
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Wait what? When did he smash the bank chick?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok apparently Goldie haven't finished watching the whole season, and Goodlookinout just missed that stripper/Lawrence scene.

Smh & lol
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    I seen the stripper on his lap , I didn't see that ? ? the bank chick lol Just went back and watched and shorty is no where in that preview.
  • _Goldie_
    edited November 2016
    Options
    And speakin of the bank chick, I know Issa made the show but cmon b, she gotta balance this ? out, it's a butt naked ? in damn near every episode and I have yet to see one ? !! If I don't see the bank chick's tittys next episode I'm clappin this ? up
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Wait for it goldie....
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Wait what? When did he smash the bank chick?

Oops... My bad fam lol
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Nah it's cool I've already caught up, I don't see what yall are talkin bout lol I watched that preview about 3 times and all I see is Lawrence with the stripper. I see one of the chicks from Issa's trip bout to ? a dude, but that's it.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Nah it's cool I've already caught up, I don't see what yall are talkin bout lol I watched that preview about 3 times and all I see is Lawrence with the stripper. I see one of the chicks from Issa's trip bout to ? a dude, but that's it.

? why you only just watching the preview tho?? Lol. Watch the episode.

Oh ? , ep 8 dropped? I switched from kodi to cable tv to help shorty with her ratings, it's showing ep 8 doesn't drop till tomorrow. Back to kodi!
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

Lmfao!!! Goldie seriously tryna speedrun this ? :joy:
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

? , I'm sitting here trying to figure why he keep saying he watched preview,. Thinking this ? was scared to watch the episode b/c he was afraid of the outcome. LOL!!!
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

? , I'm sitting here trying to figure why he keep saying he watched preview,. Thinking this ? was scared to watch the episode b/c he was afraid of the outcome. LOL!!!

That ? bouta be pleasantly surprised... Well maybe not surprised since it was spoiled but still.
  • _Goldie_
    Options

:joy:
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Gotta give credit where it's due.

Didn't watch the show at first because I thought it was gonna be some feminist/male bashing ? ......but she's actually exposing how a lot of women operate.

Surprising.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait so Lawrence paid the $400 when he could've ? the bank girl for free damn son
    texas409 wrote: »
    we need the wtf reaction back asap

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Man, yall gotta read these reviews. These chicks are salty as ? (see what I did there?) about that ending. :joy:
    Lawrence’s deep dive into the single life isn’t unsurprising. It’s clear he’s trying to divorce himself from the kind, empathetic man he used be. The finale is beautifully shot, well acted and leaves us with more questions than answers. But the scenes with Lawrence make me wonder: Who is the show targeting? Given the way it seems to adopt the tired convention whereby a woman is punished more for her indiscretions than a man, it’s the kind of ending that seems calibrated for male approval.

Bet money had the roles been reversed, those same chicks would be high fiving each other, and saying how they're glad Issa left Lawrence and fuccin wit or boy, etc. etc.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yeah: I saw hurt FemBot feelings everywhere.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Man, yall gotta read these reviews. These chicks are salty as ? (see what I did there?) about that ending. :joy:
    Lawrence’s deep dive into the single life isn’t unsurprising. It’s clear he’s trying to divorce himself from the kind, empathetic man he used be. The finale is beautifully shot, well acted and leaves us with more questions than answers. But the scenes with Lawrence make me wonder: Who is the show targeting? Given the way it seems to adopt the tired convention whereby a woman is punished more for her indiscretions than a man, it’s the kind of ending that seems calibrated for male approval.

Bet money had the roles been reversed, those same chicks would be high fiving each other, and saying how they're glad Issa left Lawrence and fuccin wit or boy, etc. etc.

Exactly. I'm glad it's a woman holding the mirror up displaying their fuckery. Many of these ? (not all, mind you) LOOOOOOOVE playing like they're innocent in any and all situations, as well as their love of vilifying all Black men, so I couldn't help but smile smugly at all the feels that were exhibited on Twitter and the rest of the Internets that night.

With that being said, I've been wondering if they were gonna do a complete 180 on Lawrence's character in the next season. Bruh needs to lock down Tasha for real though.
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How did she know what happened?