Insecure (Season 2) HBO.

Options

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How did she know what happened?

She don't. She just knows he took all his ? and left.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    This is all the music by episode

https://open.spotify.com/user/insecurehbo?ref=wp

Solange and Raphael Sadiq did their thing

Episode 8 put me on this

https://youtu.be/Mz5iPSi3-mo

? is flames!!
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Oh yeah: I saw hurt FemBot feelings everywhere.

Me too! Some chick even wrote a whole article about it on Madame Noir....saw it on FB and was like, "did she watch the same show I watched?"

What I liked most about it is that the show was sparked by a woman...she keeping it real...
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jus finished the finale.

Solid episode. Given that I assume Issa is the head writer on the show. I figured she would some how "win" @ the end. (get Lawrence back) but she didn't. I can respect that.

Him leavin the Best Buy shirt behind was COLD AF!! Jesus. ? said "? you and this old life. Today a new Lawrence is born!" lol

lookin 4ward to next season...
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    jus finished the finale.

Solid episode. Given that I assume Issa is the head writer on the show. I figured she would some how "win" @ the end. (get Lawrence back) but she didn't. I can respect that.

Him leavin the Best Buy shirt behind was COLD AF!! Jesus. ? said "? you and this old life. Today a new Lawrence is born!" lol

lookin 4ward to next season...

Am I the only one that found it ? hilarious that he took his pillow?

I noticed that too I was like this ? petty as ? lmaoooo
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Every chick knows, if she gets caught cheating with 1 ? , that's a pass for a ? to ? 10 ? .

Yea but if y'all really feeling each other and struggling and working it out it's not gone end well .

When guys cheat we want it to be overlooked when a woman cheats we want be done with her and start all over not to mention all their friends know what it is.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Every chick knows, if she gets caught cheating with 1 ? , that's a pass for a ? to ? 10 ? .

Yea but if y'all really feeling each other and struggling and working it out it's not gone end well .

When guys cheat we want it to be overlooked when a woman cheats we want be done with her and start all over not to mention all their friends know what it is.

Yea I think this show proves that double standards exist and it just is what it is. A woman cheating is much more severe than a man cheating.

There's double standards that are beneficial for women and vice versa.
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get the double standard talk but isn't this different? He wasn't with Issa when he smashed the other chick. Also, we don't know how long they were broken up.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    suzyscrew wrote: »
    I get the double standard talk but isn't this different? He wasn't with Issa when he smashed the other chick. Also, we don't know how long they were broken up.

You make a very good point, but to be honest, ? would still be mad af if your girl went and ? a ? no more than a week(predicting) of breaking up, that's almost just as bad.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    suzyscrew wrote: »

You make a very good point, but to be honest, ? would still be mad af if your girl went and ? a ? no more than a week(predicting) of breaking up, that's almost just as bad.

Apparently they were broken up three days when the episode began so it would be 4 or 5 when Laurence smashed Tasha.

And yes, I get the bolded part, but that should only apply if the other party didn't cheat to begin with. Issa has zero room to get mad if she were to find out. She created that savage in that ? .
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think that the point people are making when they say double standard isn't about Lawrence smashing after they broke up, but had Lawrence been the one who cheated on Issa, she would be expected to get over it while everyone was ready for Lawrence to kick her to the curb...
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Definitely, if I cheated and we broke up and she went and ? a ? , I'd be tight af, but I'd have to hold that L, prolly still wouldn't take her back cuz I'm petty like that, but still.

But yea, if we broke up for some other ? and she ? a ? in 4 days? ? taking half the ? out the house, Im taking EVERYTHING, coasters, vacuums, idgaf!

Leave her earrings, but take the backs lol
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Definitely, if I cheated and we broke up and she went and ? a ? , I'd be tight af, but I'd have to hold that L, prolly still wouldn't take her back cuz I'm petty like that, but still.

But yea, if we broke up for some other ? and she ? a ? in 4 days? ? taking half the ? out the house, Im taking EVERYTHING, coasters, vacuums, idgaf!

Leave her earrings, but take the backs lol

:joy: :joy:
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    This is all the music by episode

https://open.spotify.com/user/insecurehbo?ref=wp

Solange and Raphael Sadiq did their thing

The music on the show was on point for the most part, just reminded me how bad we need a new album from The Internet.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Very Smart Brothas article

Hmmm.....just watch the feelings fly.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

The writer can get the D and that's about it (this is me being nice and not exhibiting feels), but the comment section is pretty interesting. As usual it's divisive, the women are saying outlandish ? , ? are responding with logic (from what I've seen). Typical day on Black Internet...

Someone called them Ovarian Americans... :joy:

I gotta use that ? !!!
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    I think that the point people are making when they say double standard isn't about Lawrence smashing after they broke up, but had Lawrence been the one who cheated on Issa, she would be expected to get over it while everyone was ready for Lawrence to kick her to the curb...

This

When a man cheats it's almost a given ...or ppl try to justify his actions... it was something he wasn't getting at home

Especially if he is supposedly a "good" man/provider

When a woman cheats she's immediately dismissed as a hoe and irredeemable
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options

The writer can get the D and that's about it (this is me being nice and not exhibiting feels), but the comment section is pretty interesting. As usual it's divisive, the women are saying outlandish ? , ? are responding with logic (from what I've seen). Typical day on Black Internet...

Someone called them Ovarian Americans... :joy:

I gotta use that ? !!!

Issa was wrong

But can we all agree that Lawrence contributed to the breakdown of the relationship

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait so Lawrence paid the $400 when he could've ? the bank girl for free damn son

HAHAHAH DONT FEEL BAD BRUH.. I WAS THINKING THE SAME THANG, UNTIL I READ ALL THE COMMENTS AND DECIDED NOT TO POST
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ONE OF THE BETTER SHOWS ON TV.. I ALWAYS CATCH IT ONLINE CAUSE I AINT GOT HBO, BUT I HOPE THIS SHOW STAYS ON FOR SEVERAL SEASONS