Kid Cudi Checks into Rehab for ‘Depression and Suicidal Urges,"I Feel So Ashamed"

Options

Comments

• Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? betta drop that album first
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    if this was wayne Goldie would be in here crying like the ? he is threatening to check in too

Funny ? is I never said anything bad about Cudi , I just called out the bs in here. The Reason has turned soft, just like the states in general. Can't say ? about homos without a mf gettin fired and the picket signs coming out, cant say ? about fat people without mfs gettin in their feelings, etc. Nothing but ? ? these days. That's why there's mostly grown lil ass boys and no real men these days, this generation is full of weak minded ? .

I'm saying too much real ? right now, Ima let yall get back to crying and holdin hands.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Yo. This ? is an absolute riot. Im still laughing.

Who df talks like this? lol "This ? is an ABSOLUTE RIOT!"

fiddy.gif

You new age ? ? is funny as ? .

@_Goldie_

You actin like an absolute ? right now. Take the L @SheerExcellence gave you and learn from that, come back better next time. You bout to take another L for no reason. Fall Back.
  • _Goldie_
    Options

fiddy.gif

@_Goldie_

You actin like an absolute ? right now. Take the L @SheerExcellence gave you and learn from that, come back better next time. You bout to take another L for no reason. Fall Back.

? I already roasted ur ass so bad in the battlerap section , you changed your name and stopped postin over there. Stop playin with me lil ? .
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options

fiddy.gif

@_Goldie_

? I already roasted ur ass so bad in the battlerap section , you changed your name and stopped postin over there. Stop playin with me lil ? .

Bro. I don't eeeen remember you except for the game of thrones thread. And my name aint changed in at least 3 or 4 years. You might wanna give this I.C. ? a break fam. You challengin ? to duels over Kid Cudi and ? .....man..... Cool out bro.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    CoonKilla? I know that's you mf, keep frontin for the people, but me and you know.

And I didn't challenge nobody to ? , he called me out, but then switched up quick on some "I just wanted to talk" ? lol

Yall got it man :joy:

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be a real ? and just do it then.We don´t beleive you you need more people.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    CoonKilla? I know that's you mf, keep frontin for the people, but me and you know.

And I didn't challenge nobody to ? , he called me out, but then switched up quick on some "I just wanted to talk" ? lol

Yall got it man :joy:

Bruh. Its still ? killa ? .....but the fact still remains. I changed my name like 3 years ago B and it definitely wasnt because you roasted me in a battle rap thread (ha!). I dont even remember what you talkin about champ. Maybe it was a big deal to you, but I honestly don't recall.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope dude gets the help he needs...alot people think money .drug .fame n ? will fill that empty void, but it don't...again hope dude get the help he need
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you wanted to meet up for brunch to discuss social ills? lmaooooo Yall ? too much b

funny cause i was thinking same thing about you
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Yo @supergangster I don't like your top 5, let's meet up for coffee and talk about it like men.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    "Hey I disagree with your stance on Jay VS Nas, let's meet up at Wendys to talk about it like men" :joy:

Why not

You treatin bruh? lol
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    "Hey I disagree with your stance on Jay VS Nas, let's meet up at Wendys to talk about it like men" :joy:

like i said, you consistently try and deflect and switch and change the conversation in an attempt for laughs and trying to seem like a tough guy

yes if MEN have issues they can sit down and resolve them. You jumped out the window calling me a ? , and to MAN UP
    you quoted me and said that. so me being the person i am decided to come at you like a man and we can meet up, cause im not with the back and forth tough guy antics. So thinking you were in nyc, i was saying we can meet up and discuss why you called me a ? because of my views on mental health.

thats what men do. now if you still insisted on calling me a ? to my face, we would have likely fought. which is fine by me, but we both know you aint going to do that. and everyone on this board knows it. again, you just talking tough and trying to be funny
    and cool, hope you get a few lol's too put on your resume

like i said from jump, you out here trying to get cool points (LOL's) at expense of someone's mental health. which is perfectly fine, you can do whatever you want bro. im not telling you to stop it. but that is EXACTLY what you been doing all thread and are trying to deny that you doing it. i;'m not telling you what to do.

i'm just saying that ? is the trait of a weak minded ? . you the type to go to a special olympics event and laugh at the disabled kids. that ? is weak minded ? behavior and you been exhibiting it all thread. thats my only point.

but come on back with the jokes, or saying how you dont eat brunch, or you dont meet up to settle and discuss issues, you just pull out guns and blaze and ? the baddest hoes and drive fancy cars and got gold all around your neck and blah blah blah, and no one can ? with you and blah blah, and you smack up ? and blah blah.

or better yet tell me you didnt read this or tell me "lol look at this guy explaining himself in paragraphs."

come on man, im interested in how you think up a way to get a few more LOL's to your name.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • _Goldie_
    edited October 2016
    Options

like i said, you consistently try and deflect and switch and change the conversation in an attempt for laughs and trying to seem like a tough guy

yes if MEN have issues they can sit down and resolve them. You jumped out the window calling me a ? , and to MAN UP
    you quoted me and said that. so me being the person i am decided to come at you like a man and we can meet up, cause im not with the back and forth tough guy antics. So thinking you were in nyc, i was saying we can meet up and discuss why you called me a ? because of my views on mental health.

thats what men do. now if you still insisted on calling me a ? to my face, we would have likely fought. which is fine by me, but we both know you aint going to do that. and everyone on this board knows it. again, you just talking tough and trying to be funny

like i said from jump, you out here trying to get cool points (LOL's) at expense of someone's mental health. which is perfectly fine, you can do whatever you want bro. im not telling you to stop it. but that is EXACTLY what you been doing all thread and are trying to deny that you doing it. i;'m not telling you what to do.

i'm just saying that ? is the trait of a weak minded ? . you the type to go to a special olympics event and laugh at the disabled kids. that ? is weak minded ? behavior and you been exhibiting it all thread. thats my only point.

but come on back with the jokes, or saying how you dont eat brunch, or you dont meet up to settle and discuss issues, you just pull out guns and blaze and ? the baddest hoes and drive fancy cars and got gold all around your neck and blah blah blah, and no one can ? with you and blah blah, and you smack up ? and blah blah.

or better yet tell me you didnt read this or tell me "lol look at this guy explaining himself in paragraphs."

come on man, im interested in how you think up a way to get a few more LOL's to your name.

Yo yall cudi emo ? don't play, this ? writing novels and ? lol

It was a ? meme. That ? got you that hurt my ? ?

If I'm meeting up with a ? off here that I don't ? with, I'm knockin a ? df out, aint gon be no talkin. Call me a fake tough guy or w.e, I'm tellin you what it is.

You're right @ the bolded, that's me.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? Goldie talking reckless b

Sheer already stated he ain't bout to get into no internet beef, ? around and scuff up his penny loafers and ?

@THIRDSUPREME, you ready for that Get Back?
  • SheerExcellence
    edited October 2016
    Options

Yo yall cudi emo ? don't play, this ? writing novels and ? lol

It was a ? meme. That ? got you that hurt my ? ?

If I'm meeting up with a ? off here that I don't ? with, I'm knockin a ? df out, aint gon be no talkin. Call me a fake tough guy or w.e, I'm tellin you what it is.

You're right @ the bolded, that's me.

you more delusional than rick ross, fr fr
    i never said cudi's name once in any post by the way or if i was even a fan of dude

who knew the IC had all these tough guy marlo from the wire types on it, this is exclusive club of most interesting men in the hood
    nothing but toughest of the toughest
    all day typing about their toughness completely oblivious to how ridiculous they sound

but aiight man, im out, you like rick ross out here talking about you know manuel noreiga
    and it's my fault for coming in here and giving you the back and forth you wanted to stroke your online ego among the IC
    because everyone know in your daily life you just get ? on, and picked on and so forth. typical online tough guy
    but go on, big man. debo you way out there in world like you be doing all the time
    type away about your toughness, you got it
    you are the cool points, i forget.

good day bro.