Kid Cudi Checks into Rehab for ‘Depression and Suicidal Urges,"I Feel So Ashamed"

Options

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Noreaga owes me a hunnid favors ?
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    This ? Goldie talking reckless b

Sheer already stated he ain't bout to get into no internet beef, ? around and scuff up his penny loafers and ?

@THIRDSUPREME, you ready for that Get Back?

nah, wingtips.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    making fun of people with mental issues makes some of yall feel cool?

interesting

lol @ crybaby ass ?

96e6ea62e95c4304b6a03670808cfaae.png

If you are telling me to man up, then let's do it. Because i am a man. If you'd like to discuss this in person let me know and i will gladly do that like a man. I believe you are in NYC, because i am to. we can discuss this like men. And you can talk about why you need to call me a ? , like a man.

let's do this like real men. I'm 100% down for it. let me know whats good.

:joy:
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if this was wayne Goldie would be in here crying like the ? he is threatening to check in too

Funny ? is I never said anything bad about Cudi , I just called out the bs in here. The Reason has turned soft, just like the states in general. Can't say ? about homos without a mf gettin fired and the picket signs coming out, cant say ? about fat people without mfs gettin in their feelings, etc. Nothing but ? ? these days. That's why there's mostly grown lil ass boys and no real men these days, this generation is full of weak minded ? .

I'm saying too much real ? right now, Ima let yall get back to crying and holdin hands.

No offense but, Fam some of ur actions on here u have no room to talk, wasn't that long ago u went on a power rant over a 18 year old girl no where near u, humble urself, dude asked u to meet like men n discuss the issue n u declined but the new age soft? Must be two sides

1. You're more than welcome to get ur ass beat too

2. Wtf does me talkin to a ? on here gotta do with me meeting up with a ? on here at wendys to talk about kid cudi?

3. You can get ur ass beat too.

4. She was 19.

5. You can get your ass beat too.

Look at u, emotional n ready to fight. Cut the tough guy act, I've seen u moan n ? over reaction clicks, ur not gonna Convince me until u actually do it b.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Damn back to back paragraphs , u mad or nah? lol

interesting

lol @ crybaby ass ?

96e6ea62e95c4304b6a03670808cfaae.png

If you are telling me to man up, then let's do it. Because i am a man. If you'd like to discuss this in person let me know and i will gladly do that like a man. I believe you are in NYC, because i am to. we can discuss this like men. And you can talk about why you need to call me a ? , like a man.

let's do this like real men. I'm 100% down for it. let me know whats good.

d5795f5cc047b5aa9d13a747978fae58.gif
    The Reason is so ? soft man :joy:

aiight cool. i said let's meet up like men, but you still ? jokes and avoid. cool. i see we define the term "man" differently.

have a good day bro.

It's funny cuz you don't know df you're talkin to. I swear to ? , if you're ever in the DMV , I'll drop any and everything I'm doing to come personally beat ur ass and Ima record that ? and show everybody on here cuz I'm ignant like that.

@ me when you're in the area.

we can talk about why mental health issues are a big problem in the black community, particularly among young black males...and how a lot of us medicate with drugs, alcohol, and other self destructive behaviors as a means to cope with this racist society that we live in. And how some people feel a need to act overly tough and gangster and thug, when really they are masking the same mental issues that cudi is describing,

? wanted to talk about ? Cudi. He said he didn't wanna fight, dont try to change the ? script b.

But again, you're more than welcome to get your ass beat too.

and lol @ u thinkin i never seen the ?

To both you mfs, if you wanna see me @ me, when you're ready, Until then ? . I'm done with the back n forth.
  • robblr86
    robblr86 Members Posts: 405 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When E-thuggin gets real.... Lmao
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »

interesting

exactly. dont matter if you ? with kid cudi or not.

@Black_Samson is a known ? ? .

The audacity of Toby calling anyone a ? ? , he lets a fat whale white girl call him ? . No matter what you tell yourself Toby, you wouldn't have beaten Jamel in a fight.

Just getting through the thread now what the hell is this??

tumblr_ngefmhHObx1tt6jwmo1_250_zpsgx0buw9q.gif
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »

interesting

exactly. dont matter if you ? with kid cudi or not.

@Black_Samson is a known ? ? .

The audacity of Toby calling anyone a ? ? , he lets a fat whale white girl call him ? . No matter what you tell yourself Toby, you wouldn't have beaten Jamel in a fight.

Just getting through the thread now what the hell is this??

tumblr_ngefmhHObx1tt6jwmo1_250_zpsgx0buw9q.gif

its @sion being a ? in full drag.

? disgusting.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    99.7% of his fan base are Zoloft addicts. Not surprised.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    if this was wayne Goldie would be in here crying like the ? he is threatening to check in too

Funny ? is I never said anything bad about Cudi , I just called out the bs in here. The Reason has turned soft, just like the states in general. Can't say ? about homos without a mf gettin fired and the picket signs coming out, cant say ? about fat people without mfs gettin in their feelings, etc. Nothing but ? ? these days. That's why there's mostly grown lil ass boys and no real men these days, this generation is full of weak minded ? .

I'm saying too much real ? right now, Ima let yall get back to crying and holdin hands.

bruh you cry like a 3 year old anyone says anything bad about wayne even when youve been proven wrong WITH logic you homotional punk ?

"yo i didnt like waynes shirt in the my homies still video"

goldie: 1311190388805.gif

the bolded applies to yourself, groupie ass ?

45y3r93q8d64.jpg
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    All that typin and not ONE ? is with the ? , that's all I need to know lol
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruh you cry like a 3 year old anyone says anything bad about wayne even when youve been proven wrong WITH logic you homotional punk ?

"yo i didnt like waynes shirt in the my homies still video"

goldie: 1311190388805.gif

the bolded applies to yourself, groupie ass ?

45y3r93q8d64.jpg

damn you dont know me on an internet forum

got me!

Are you over the age of 18 or nah lil ? ?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options