Juelz21 exposes.....himself?

Options

Comments

• psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    @DWO @Stew @Sion

One of y'all is acting like a pure hoe. Changing my name and editing my posts.

I don't know who you are, I don't post around here, I don't even have a problem with you so I don't understand why I would even single you out of the thousands of posters to just up and change your name SMMFH.

If anyone wants a name change they can ask me but I don't have the time to run around and just change names for the ? of it SMMFH.

@Sion

Check with your fellow mods. One of them erased the polite post. Anyway, I know you're a mod so I reached out. No need to a pull a ? Mariah Carey with that I don't even know you ? . Y'all ? always let feminine traits slip out...
  • psychobutcher
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    @DWO @Stew @Sion

I don't know who you are, I don't post around here, I don't even have a problem with you so I don't understand why I would even single you out of the thousands of posters to just up and change your name SMMFH.

If anyone wants a name change they can ask me but I don't have the time to run around and just change names for the ? of it SMMFH.

That ? trippin bruh, his name ain't even changed.

You're a ? skinny idiot. It has been changed back, you weak ? .

Nah G, the log doesn't show any kinda changes. What kinda drugs Juggalos do?

Does it feel good to act like a hoe? Or is it natural and you have no choice in the matter. ? changed my ? and changed it back.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    @DWO @Stew @Sion

Does it feel good to act like a hoe? Or is it natural and you have no choice in the matter. ? changed my ? and changed it back.

Who changed it and what was the name?
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • psychobutcher
    Options
    @DWO @Stew @Sion

Who changed it and what was the name?

? if I know. @Cain corrected it.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DWO @Stew @Sion

n6lxh4477hju.png

? , I told your looking for love online ass before to stay in your lane. ? ? . Go shave your witch's back since you got so much free time.

4mxuzin66evw.png

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WOW...just caught up on the thread

this ? sad af
  • psychobutcher
    Options
    @DWO @Stew @Sion

n6lxh4477hju.png

? , I told your looking for love online ass before to stay in your lane. ? ? . Go shave your witch's back since you got so much free time.

4mxuzin66evw.png

Look, the juggalo jokes are funny to me cause you are inadvertently roasting @genocidecutter and I hate that homeless ? baby. So continue, ? .
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    @DWO @Stew @Sion

Just keeping it a buck but his ? got changed to Juggalogawd. I dont even know if hes down with the clown like that fam

I was even gonna ask how many Juggalos we have here.

I thought it was jus ? and Genocide.

? , I ain't a juggalo.

I forgot u don't even like him. lol.... It's jus your SN makes me think that.

My fault bruh!
  • psychobutcher
    Options
    @DWO @Stew @Sion

Just keeping it a buck but his ? got changed to Juggalogawd. I dont even know if hes down with the clown like that fam

I was even gonna ask how many Juggalos we have here.

I thought it was jus ? and Genocide.

? , I ain't a juggalo.

I forgot u don't even like him. lol.... It's jus your SN makes me think that.

My fault bruh!

No problem, MallyG.
  • psychobutcher
    Options
    @DWO @Stew @Sion

n6lxh4477hju.png

4mxuzin66evw.png

Look, the juggalo jokes are funny to me cause you are inadvertently roasting @genocidecutter and I hate that homeless ? baby. So continue, ? .

Cool story Cutter

I bet you're the dude that talks big ? and never fights.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaoooooo this thread has turned into the Royal Rumble.

The Genocide vs Psychobuchter beef is forever hilarious. Why y'all hate each other so much?
  • psychobutcher
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

The Genocide vs Psychobuchter beef is forever hilarious. Why y'all hate each other so much?

? , that's a long list. But he's unable to take a joke. Everyone goes at each other on here. Normal people can laugh at themselves. Who would have thought a black juggalo would be so sensitive and unrealistic? I would think his life is one long ass roast.

But give credit to @Turfaholic for putting the battery in his back.
  • psychobutcher
    Options
    @psychobutcher out here like

bizarro-superman.jpg

What the ? is that, pillow biter?
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Options

? , that's a long list. But he's unable to take a joke. Everyone goes at each other on here. Normal people can laugh at themselves.

Bu.. Bu.. Bu... But what about earlier... you was getting mad when chilla was cracking on you.
  • psychobutcher
    edited October 2016
    Options

? , that's a long list. But he's unable to take a joke. Everyone goes at each other on here. Normal people can laugh at themselves.

Bu.. Bu.. Bu... But what about earlier... you was getting mad when chilla was cracking on you.

No, I wasn't. I'm jabbing back, my ? . My posting style doesn't need to fit your standards.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Options

No, I wasn't. I'm jabbing back, my ? . My posting style doesn't need to fit your standards.

Calm down scrappy doo, bruh it ain't serious...
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Calm down scrappy doo, bruh it ain't serious...

This ? sound hurt...
This discussion has been closed.