Juelz21 exposes.....himself?

Options

Comments

• psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Lmaoooooo this thread has turned into the Royal Rumble.

The Genocide vs Psychobuchter beef is forever hilarious. Why y'all hate each other so much?

? , that's a long list. But he's unable to take a joke. Everyone goes at each other on here. Normal people can laugh at themselves.

Bu.. Bu.. Bu... But what about earlier... you was getting mad when chilla was cracking on you.

No, I wasn't. I'm jabbing back, my ? . My posting style doesn't need to fit your standards.

Calm down scrappy doo, bruh it ain't serious...

This ? sound hurt...

Jesus, it's all jokes. But you are a cheerleading ass ? . You constantly hopping in the middle of my ? with genocide, injecting your worthless opinion.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Come on guys... bring it in, huddle up. Calm down. It's just words on a computer screen
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Lmaoooooo this thread has turned into the Royal Rumble.

The Genocide vs Psychobuchter beef is forever hilarious. Why y'all hate each other so much?

? , that's a long list. But he's unable to take a joke. Everyone goes at each other on here. Normal people can laugh at themselves.

Bu.. Bu.. Bu... But what about earlier... you was getting mad when chilla was cracking on you.

No, I wasn't. I'm jabbing back, my ? . My posting style doesn't need to fit your standards.

Calm down scrappy doo, bruh it ain't serious...

This ? sound hurt...

Jesus, it's all jokes. But you are a cheerleading ass ? . You constantly hopping in the middle of my ? with genocide, injecting your worthless opinion.

He knows what it's like to feel alone, give him a break.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? making careers off of savage posters its sad like...when u shine they want your melanoma..unstable troll naw ...? ...power posters beefing with lesser gods ect...i vote the next ic event b in tampa...
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well I mean there's always fat or ugly girls...of age....

Or single women with kids in their 30s. Just lie about having a good job and you in there homie

that's where you lost him.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Lmao y'all leave my man cain alone

You defending your man.
    Ok

Im with the ? boy

020909d56f4dbc9d107757ce3253e49a.jpg
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paprika wrote: »
    I remember seeing this last year. I didn't realize it was Ronnie on our board. It seemed like they were both trolling because he never gets off-topic when it comes to rhyme schemes.

But now I might have to delete him off my PS4 friend list.

Lol at might
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol dude has no shame. Came back with an alias
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol dude has no shame. Came back with an alias

Which is?
  • infamous114
    edited November 2016
    Options
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ? with this ?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Content > than Dope bars...

I ? with big and jay but.. ill take cake over icing.
    Content > than Dope bars...

I ? with big and jay but.. ill take cake over icing.

The problem with this quote is Jay, ,Nas, and Biggie all had content and managed to be lyrical. Why is that such a hard concept for you Tupac diehards. Just because you have content is no excuse to be basic as ? .

You're being trivial though. You know what he meant when he mentioned content. All songs have content otherwise they wouldn't be a song. Pac had more depth in his message.

Pac was clearly a follower of Occam's Razor, the simplest way was the best way. It's about knowing your audience. He didn't need to be Papoose on every track. Pac's gift was his storytelling, ease of access and imagery.

Just because he doesn't make his audience jump through hoops to get his point across doesn't mean he wasn't lyrical.

Similies, metaphors, alliteration, parables, entendres etc are all facets of lyricism.

Lets not act like Jay was always hitting home runs with his lines. "I father, I Brooklyn Dodger them
    I jack, I rob, I sin
    Aww man, I'm Jackie Robinson
    'Cept when I run base, I dodge the pen"18jk81ekzkog.png

Listen to Shed So Many Tears and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Consonance seems like a lost art as well

"The penitentiary is packed with promise makers"

so is assonance assonance is slant rhyming and if multi-syllable rhyming is literally not rhyming the consonant sounds

and just rhyming the vowel sound then pac is the goat.

Who gonna ban him now?
    @stew @Sion
  • infamous114
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I banned him last night lol...woops. But he'll be back. He doesn't seem to be phased at all by being a ?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I have no idea what happened in this thread LOLOL. Prolly best if one of the Donkey mods handle it.
    Lol nah cuz I know your policy on pedos. Basically op a grown man got caught trying to smash a 14 year old.
    I banned him last night lol...woops. But he'll be back. He doesn't seem to be phased at all by being a ?

Lmao I didn't know u were a mod
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao I didn't know u were a mod

Yea, Cheap Seats is my sub forum

So....why are you here
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is Joker actually a ? as well? I never figured that out.
    Lol nah Joker ain't ? . It was just a weird coincidence that someone found a ? with Joker's screen name on another site and they had lived in the same locations.

Funny coincidence and makes for good ether thread jokes. But nah he ain't ? .
    Nah, that ? a legit ?
This discussion has been closed.