The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    @Olorun22 going around clicking negative reactions on my posts because you're in your feelings dont bother me at all man just to let you know..

But if you wanna be a groupie keep going

Obviously it's bothering you
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    @Olorun22 going around clicking negative reactions on my posts because you're in your feelings dont bother me at all man just to let you know..

But if you wanna be a groupie keep going

Obviously it's bothering you

Nah I'm just saying I dont want him to think that it does. Im trying to help him not waste his time

Acknowledging something doesn't mean it bothers you man

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf reaction needed
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »

This isn't that shocking when I saw Curry box out Dwight and grab a board.

He gets labeled soft but he's a better rebounder than he gets credit for

Defender too ... he's slightly above average.

Not on ball, he makes up for it off ball
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    These playoffs are atrocious. Leaders of teams are being shut down in the conference FINALS for minimal injuries? Never heard of that before.

Might as well start the damn Finals on Memorial Day. Why wait two weeks to get a decent game out the NBA?

And for the record: ? the Bron vs. Mike talk. ? is wild disrespectful to Kareem the GOAT.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    These playoffs are atrocious. Leaders of teams are being shut down in the conference FINALS for minimal injuries? Never heard of that before.

Might as well start the damn Finals on Memorial Day. Why wait two weeks to get a decent game out the NBA?

And for the record: ? the Bron vs. Mike talk. ? is wild disrespectful to Kareem the GOAT.

i can accept this..
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The fact he was playing with a torn hip since the middle of march makes me wanna keep him long term for sure he gave it his all, I'd legit be ? if he's traded this season
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    The fact he was playing with a torn hip since the middle of march makes me wanna keep him long term for sure he gave it his all, I'd legit be ? if he's traded this season

You don't give any credence to the "5'9 player can't be your best player" talk?

What's wrong with dealing IT while his value is high and drafting Fultz? I'm sure somebody will offer a deal that's skewed in Boston's favor
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ah so them boyz already threw up the white flag huh..

Sad
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Maybe Buddy Hield and Skal Labisseiri will finally get you there...
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

You don't give any credence to the "5'9 player can't be your best player" talk?

What's wrong with dealing IT while his value is high and drafting Fultz? I'm sure somebody will offer a deal that's skewed in Boston's favor

They say if we don't pay him someone will (as far as a max contract goes), i want to know who, who could we fleece and who would actually pay him a max
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So he played 2 months with grandmas hip

Aight so what was the excuse 2 years ago when the cavs swept them in first round n he was shooting 16% from 3 and 33% from the field
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    So he played 2 months with grandmas hip

Aight so what was the excuse 2 years ago when the cavs swept them in first round n he was shooting 16% from 3 and 33% from the field

No Al Horford setting screens
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Outside of the fact he already played there Sacramento is the only team that makes any type of sense, pairing him up with Buddy could be intriguing to them, they don't know what the ? they are doing but they got two lottery picks and a bunch of young bigs so...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here we go with "he played with an injury"

So did other players
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    IT =

9zm790.jpg

You trying too hard again, he lost his sister, lost a tooth went through 10+ hours of dental surgery and played through, did all that extra flying due to his sisters funeral, all this while probably having to take a cortisone while playing through a right femoral-acetabular impingement with labral tear, you can say a lot of things about IT but a ? ain't one, stop
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    IT =

9zm790.jpg

You trying too hard again, he lost his sister, lost a tooth went through 10+ hours of dental surgery and played through, did all that extra flying due to his sisters funeral, all this while probably having to take a cortisone while playing through a right femoral-acetabular impingement with labral tear, you can say a lot of things about IT but a ? ain't one, stop

Cavs treating him like a 5'9 player and his pride couldn't take it.

Or he has a right femoral-acetabular impingement with labral tear
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »

^^

edit , but if Bron beat this 4 hall of famer GS squad , he would then warrant MJ, Kareem, convo!! not better ..but at least in the convo