The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Cleveland is still gonna win the championship btw
    OK !!!

Cleveland got this !!!!!

If Golden State wins this they might go 4-1

:#

I'm still rooting for the Cavs tho
    Golden State might go 4-0 or 4-1 but best believe if the Cavs lose, LeBron is gonna move some pieces around and bring in someone to deal with a situation like a KD. I don't ? think Carmelo is going over there. I don't know who else the Cavs could add to their roster. Remember it's still early and if the Cavs lose Wednesday's game then there's cause for concern.

That being said KD looks fixed to win the championship and would rather die than lose. With that attitude I don't see him losing unless someone gets injured or suspended....

Maaaaannn don't know what to say about that game but I don't see GS losing a lead like this again. KD is a force man good Lord.....

Anyone wanna make an avi bet ? Cleveland wins tonight's game and they win another game. So the series will be 3-2 until the next other games.....

5lqfchdbbnq9.gif

You petty ass muthafucka Beta !!!!! I liked you as a poster at one point nh so you just gon expose me like this ?? Unbelievable.....

7aea9d54da5ba116e84a6d41fbe8c57d.jpg

? aint ? for real mang
    It's a different ball game in cheap seats
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OK !!!

Cleveland got this !!!!!

Golden State might go 4-0 or 4-1 but best believe if the Cavs lose, LeBron is gonna move some pieces around and bring in someone to deal with a situation like a KD. I don't ? think Carmelo is going over there. I don't know who else the Cavs could add to their roster. Remember it's still early and if the Cavs lose Wednesday's game then there's cause for concern.

That being said KD looks fixed to win the championship and would rather die than lose. With that attitude I don't see him losing unless someone gets injured or suspended....

Maaaaannn don't know what to say about that game but I don't see GS losing a lead like this again. KD is a force man good Lord.....

Anyone wanna make an avi bet ? Cleveland wins tonight's game and they win another game. So the series will be 3-2 until the next other games.....

5lqfchdbbnq9.gif

You petty ass muthafucka Beta !!!!! I liked you as a poster at one point nh so you just gon expose me like this ?? Unbelievable.....

? aint ? for real mang

Y'all dudes like little basketball scientists in here.

I don't know how y'all remember some random regular season game between the Milwaukee Bucks and Orlando Magic from 1997.

Y'all got the salary cap mastered like GMs.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »

Dressed for their own homegoing service.

very appropriate , coz he is coming to collect.

19dgfhanfhixsjpg.jpg
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Time for us to shock the world and win this series!!!!!
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Sion I'll take that bet
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    OK !!!

Cleveland got this !!!!!

5lqfchdbbnq9.gif

? aint ? for real mang

I don't know how y'all remember some random regular season game between the Milwaukee Bucks and Orlando Magic from 1997.

Google helps. Plus @af.r.i.c.a. is a real NBA GM.
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tonight will look like
    NG5sr3.gif
    tenor.gif
    e0WpQ_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=cheezburger&i=cheezburger-ent&l=search&f=.gif
    tumblr_onn4obyQJL1s2wio8o1_500.gif
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@OhioState1987 few hours left bruh
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man if this ? over tonite.....im already seeing espn sayn cavs need to go get paul george

Haha
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OK !!!

Cleveland got this !!!!!

5lqfchdbbnq9.gif

? aint ? for real mang

Some of these posters will forget more basketball than what some owners and GM's will ever know
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

@OhioState1987 few hours left bruh

How long will he be banned for?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think most of us already have bron in the range of top 3 to 10 all time, but will a sweep to a clearly Superior team affect that to any of y'all
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Draymond is nothing more than a high quality role player.

He'll probably get some more rings, all star appearances, contend for defensive player of the year awards, and that'll be enough to get him in.

Dude reminds me a lot of a Jerome Kersey type guy who was a solid third or fourth option that did a little bit of everything in his heyday but not a star that's pretty much what Draymond is.

mavs are wishing they could give Draymond a super max 5 yr deal lol
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GSW needs to end this ? tonight.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think most of us already have bron in the range of top 3 to 10 all time, but will a sweep to a clearly Superior team affect that to any of y'all

No. Hes locked into my top 5 with potential to move into the top 3. Don't think he will ever catch MJ tho
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

IMO nah. If he performed like he didn't against Dallas then yeah, but at a certain point ? gotta realize it's a team game not Lebron vs the Warriors
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nope. His numbers vs a team of this caliber cement it for me. Not much else he can do besides pad stats vs GS anyway
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was thinking the other day not that seriously that hayward might become like Chandler Parsons as far as the off the court stuff so I thought that he might consider Miami. He can start modeling get better endorsements, no tax, "bad ? and palm trees" playing with essentially another gobert, a better PG, younger talent, another great defensive team, easier conference, coach of the year, etc

Because up until a few days I never even thought of hayward coming here because it was too far fetched. Now it's at like 20% for me

I still think he stays for the most part

Dude is married with kids with his wife for like 5 years.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looking forward to this Black Panther trailer. Should be lit.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does this game matter or is KD finals mvp regardless?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stephanie Smith said you can't be the GOAT if you get swept but Jordan got swept in the first round lmao he sound like an idiot
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Does this game matter or is KD finals mvp regardless?

Yeah because he has the most rememberable most with the pull up 3pt

Even besides that he has out perform lbj in the 4th