The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What teams do y'all watch the most outside of your own teams?
  • Beta
    Options
    AP how is that funny?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

i'ma just be real and say i dont watch no other teams outside the pelicans

i'm already strapped for time, so i dont have the time to invest into knowing about other teams players unless they are playing the pelicans

i think its dope that some of ya'll have knowledge of other teams basis and can provide analysis, but uhh...if they aint caaaawin...i aint following
  • Beta
    edited December 2016
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

i'm already strapped for time, so i dont have the time to invest into knowing about other teams players unless they are playing the pelicans

i think its dope that some of ya'll have knowledge of other teams basis and can provide analysis, but uhh...if they aint caaaawin...i aint following

Ahhhh okay I feel sorry that that's the only team you watch. It's like I tell my mom who's a jets fan. You don't even know what real football looks like. Then again it's your team so you enjoying it
  • AP21
    Options
    AP how is that funny?

didnt realize i clicked that...
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    George Karl garbage ass will be on Mike and Mike today at 9:30 AM - EST
  • AP21
    Options

Ahhhh okay I feel sorry that that's the only team you watch. It's like I tell my mom who's a jets fan. You don't even know what real football looks like. Then again it's your team so you enjoying it

i dont have the time brah...lol

thats all

i mean, i watch the "must see" games, but i aint checking for boston on a tuesday night

no diss to axel, but thats just the first team that came to mind
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i dont have the time brah...lol

thats all

i mean, i watch the "must see" games, but i aint checking for boston on a tuesday night

no diss to axel, but thats just the first team that came to mind

they actually played on tuesday night and I lost a ? ' avi bet to a game Axel didn't even watch
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

West coast teams. Clips/Lakers/Suns Warriors. I try to keep an eye on the Bucks also. Greak Freak is must see tv.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/ua/stock-chart

under armour stock has lost half its value since the apex of the warriors hype when they were gunning for the 72-10 record

cant tell me that a huge chunk of that isnt due to nike taking UA prized possession and stamping a giant swoosh on it

steph has gone from the face of the nba to a very clear second banana on his own team

even if he is okay with that move i have to think his corporate overlords at UA are going to be telling him he needs to make a move and the bulls to go play for fred hoiberg are the obvious move
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Warriors
    Thunder
    Cavs
    Celtics
  • ckfree
    Options
    jokics passing ability is insane

he made some highlight reel passes last season that had me wondering wtf

now he out here leading the fastbreak and throwing dimes like magic johnson
  • ckfree
    Options
    ive noticed i watch a lot of the bad team most (not including my bulls)

like other than the espn/tnt/abc ?

im more likely to WANT to catch a 76ers/nuggets/twolves game for example over anything other teams

i like checking out the new wave of players
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Been watching the Wolves and Warriors the most this season besides the Heat
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its still football season I watch the wizards and G-Town Hoyas all other b-ball takes a backseat to football until the season is over.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

Essentially the only reason I watch nuggets game right now....homie got that white chocolate ? going
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    The way u talk about dame, CJ must b a clear improvement defensively?

Nah Dame just one dimensional...He doesn't make anybody better, doesn't play defense, average passer

Rather get him off while he young and his value high and balance the team out

? man I said this bout him last year when saying wall>>> and you was not having it

Don't get it ? up

His one dimension is better than the sum of John Wall parts

I could build a team around Lilliard easier and faster

I'm not talking about John Wall anymore, only you two weird ass ? constantly wanna talk about him and he doesn't play for either of your teams
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like watching the young bigs play,Towns, Porzingis, Embiid, Jokic ect
  • ckfree
    Options

Essentially the only reason I watch nuggets game right now....homie got that white chocolate ? going

when you have a guy with his skill set

you throw it to him at the elbow in a horns set all day long
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I remember saying wall was better at playmaking bruh said what is playmaking, how do u measure that

My ? you don't know ? about basketball, there's no disrespect when I tell you this but just facts

I don't even have to remember that conversation to know you couldn't define playmaking. Name somebody Wall makes better. Beal play better w/o him

Name them in your head though cause like I said I'm not talking about that ? anymore

When you can tell me about Mike Conley game, we can have a convo
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only other team I'll seek out is Philly because of Embiid. See the name

Shocking right...they say Lakers ? like the dubs.

https://youtu.be/K406w8AzryM
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Lol I remember saying wall was better at playmaking bruh said what is playmaking, how do u measure that

My ? you don't know ? about basketball, there's no disrespect when I tell you this but just facts

I don't even have to remember that conversation to know you couldn't define playmaking. Name somebody Wall makes better. Beal play better w/o him

Name them in your head though cause like I said I'm not talking about that ? anymore

When you can tell me about Mike Conley game, we can have a convo

Trevor Ariza for an example, he shot 41% from the 3's and 45 from the field when playing with Wall, his best 3 point season was 33% from the field. Look at Martell Webster, he had by far his best season in his career with John Wall and the Wizards, he got paid, and he shot a career high from the 3 point line with John Wall. Go with Bradley Beal, he was shooting 35% from 3 point when John Wall was injured in his rookie season and when John Wall got healthy he was shooting upward of 45%
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

• Beta
    Options
    For me

Wizards
    Kings
    Mavs
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    other than the raptors:

pretty much anyone can say GS cuz of their collection of offensive talent - its just not fair lol
    random wolves games because wiggins (their young big 3)
    Maybe random philly games just to see embiid

other than that if raptors arent playing i usually watch whatever game with the best 2 teams playing each other.

only reason why i watched that gs/nets game the other day was because the nets were balling and GS was playing like ? /no D ..was very entertaining the nets should of closed that one out smh

but to continue if its all wack games and court surfing on tv then ill keep it on but wont pay attention really (if im not doing anything). if no court surfing is on then i usually dont bother tryna stream ill do something else

*shrugs*