The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Lmao at the traditional pats on the back as he hops off the court
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First thing I saw when I turned on the replay of last nights game was a miscommunication on defense and an easy wide open dunk for Blake...but anyone can put up 14 and 6 we don't need Al he's been disappointing all year he's washed

Nah crawford went ham in the 3rd/4th.He was pullin up on some curry ? for real.Clippers bench put the game outta reach they went on a 42-14 run they were causing turnovers then taking off on fast breaks converting.That's what lost boston the game.

I was pointing out how lost we look defensively without Al
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    Is it ok to admit LeBron ain't the best player in the league anymore or we gotta hold that facade a lil longer

LeBron is still the best player in the league.

The disparity isn't as big as it once was though. Guys like KD, Westbrook, and AD are in the rear view mirror imo.

None of them can carry a team quite like LeBron can though I can see LeBron losing a step here in the next 2 seasons or so though that athleticism is already starting to fade ever so slightly. I still don't think he'll completely fall off just yet though.

He's not. I was just the gauging the temperature. I'll just wait til it's more apparent and we can rationally look back and say that's it's been that way (a la Kobe-LeBron)

My eyes don't support LBJ being the best and the numbers don't either

If you want to put the top guys in a tier, he's in there

But LeBron just being the best player in the league, that's not a fact anymore

I've heard several analysts claim he has the best team he's ever had and that's not a stretch
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it ok to admit LeBron ain't the best player in the league anymore or we gotta hold that facade a lil longer

The disparity isn't as big as it once was though. Guys like KD, Westbrook, and AD are in the rear view mirror imo.

None of them can carry a team quite like LeBron can though I can see LeBron losing a step here in the next 2 seasons or so though that athleticism is already starting to fade ever so slightly. I still don't think he'll completely fall off just yet though.

He's not. I was just the gauging the temperature. I'll just wait til it's more apparent and we can rationally look back and say that's it's been that way (a la Kobe-LeBron)

My eyes don't support LBJ being the best and the numbers don't either

If you want to put the top guys in a tier, he's in there

But LeBron just being the best player in the league, that's not a fact anymore

I've heard several analysts claim he has the best team he's ever had and that's not a stretch

As guys get older they start to pace themselves, the regular season is a marathon and not a sprint and LeBron isn't 25 anymore.

LeBron kinda defers and lets Kyrie eat during these regular season games and even occasionally takes plays off but by the Eastern Conference Finals or so when competition gets a little stiffer we'll see a LeBron's A game.

No different than what guys like Kobe and Shaq did in their primes although I still somewhat agree LeBron is on the downside of his prime.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kahwi outscored harden 17-4 in the 4th :#
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Harden said he got fouled which is why he took longer to put the ball up to get blocked... :/
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Harden said he got fouled which is why he took longer to put the ball up to get blocked... :/

He did get fouled by lee. Last 2 min report oughta be out sometime today.

Still...better execution down the strech and the rockets win by 5-10 points.
  • Beta
    Options

Ehhh I saw the play in slo-mo, no foul buddy
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5G665UBvEg

I don't see no foul on lee.When you rely on bailouts all the time they cry when they don't get them

Lol @ the rockets letting the spurs run the clock out like some retards
  • HustleThaDon
    Options

Agree to disagree *shrugs*

• Beta
    Options

Agree to disagree *shrugs*

It's cool I ain't sweating it
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He had 2-3 terrible turnovers late that really hurt us but he carried us most of the game.....I think he sat too long in the 4th too though

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Those players mentioned dont have his IQ and his BALL VISION AND HEALTH.

AD is already injury plagued and injury prone
    Westbrook wont be on his Tazmamia devil mode in three years
    KD is injury prone.

Who is left? KAWHI LEONARD
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Kahwi outscored harden 17-4 in the 4th :#

Nooo bruh!!! Its not because the boy is good. Its because the Popovich system.

Popovich the ultimate excuse to take Leonard out of the MVP talks
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

KD is injury prone.

I disagree LeBron relies a lot on his size and athleticism a little too much at times. I agree he does have good health and a high ball IQ but there are also holes in his game like a suspect jumper.

He also defers too much to lesser guys when he's the alpha on any team he plays on.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

KD is injury prone.

I disagree LeBron relies a lot on his size and athleticism a little too much at times. I agree he does have good health and a high ball IQ but there are also holes in his game like a suspect jumper.

He also defers too much to lesser guys when he's the alpha on any team he plays on.

Sounds like a casual point of view to me
  • Beta
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    17191194_10155991697837516_4099029770138270088_n.jpg?oh=e399f0f2d0585ddb78af16657f73c994&oe=59727EF7

16995942_10155991697832516_8526407067570606785_n.jpg?oh=918a2dd43410c2a72bf4295ce09974d4&oe=592E800D

Well nothing else to do..
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

KD is injury prone.

Kyrie aint no lesser guy, he is a superstar
    Shumpert is good
    Korver is a demonic shooter
    Frye never shooks

Lebron is the most clutch player in the NBA this year. His jumper is not the nicest but ? dayum!! Ask the Wizards bruh.

That being said he does it at a high level for 13 years now. Hes has 6 NBA finals in a row.

And he has taken Larry Hugues, Delonte West, Ilguaskas and Jamario Moon to the Finals by blowing the mighty Pistons.

I m waiting to see Harden and Westbrook leading such bums into the western conference finals.

• Beta
    Options
    Slow day...

Alex Kennedy: ESPN agrees to multi-year extension to broadcast The Basketball Tournament. TBT starts July 8 and ESPN will air all games. $2 million prize. – via Twitter AlexKennedyNBA
  • HustleThaDon
    Options

He had 2-3 terrible turnovers late that really hurt us but he carried us most of the game.....I think he sat too long in the 4th too though

Yeah I was wondering why dantoni sat him so long. Plus ariza had some stupid fouls. Although on one of em he never touched kawhi lol.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Harden elbowed Lee in the stomach to make room which couldv'e been an offensive foul. Now NeNe got hit on the arm and had more of a reason to complain than Harden on the Rockets lsat offensive play but it is what it is.
  • HustleThaDon
    Options

Harden elbowed Lee in the stomach to make room which couldv'e been an offensive foul. Now NeNe got hit on the arm and had more of a reason to complain than Harden on the Rockets lsat offensive play but it is what it is.

Yeah after looking at it again looks like a good no call on harden. Lee maybe grazed his hand but again you dont call that.
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the games tonight are ass juice except blazers thunder wtf