The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man...good ass game last night...really was hoping the pels would come out with the W...that stretch in the 4th when they were trading baskets on consecutive possessions was dope af.

its still ? @beta tho...
  • AP21
    Options
    and ya'll need to stop tripping on that "he aint a max palyer" ? ...if you have just a basic understanding of the CBA, you know what it means.

Jrue Holiday is not going to get Anthony Davis money. His max vs AD's max are not the same.

In order to try and retain his services, the pelicans will be the team with the best position to offer him an enticing contract, provided he wants to stay. It will be the most money he can make vs signing with any other team. If he chooses to sign with another team, he will have to do it at a reduced rate. Unless your name LeBron James, dudes aint out here just giving away the most money they can make to go play somewhere else.
  • AP21
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »

Jordan giving him a warning

IMG_3076.jpg

real spill

the 3 L's on his hat are shopped?

oh...nvm they're for his sons name...you can tell this clown an old head...aint no way you promote having L's in ya life in 2017
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    man...good ass game last night...really was hoping the pels would come out with the W...that stretch in the 4th when they were trading baskets on consecutive possessions was dope af.

its still ? @beta tho...

Lol @ hoping for a pelicans win

Weak ass ?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    I hate the Clippers they are so boring and CP3 is over rated as hell

It was all good till you called cp3 overrated.
  • Beta
    Options
    Eric Bledsoe shut down for the year

? CK
  • AP21
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

its still ? @beta tho...

Weak ass ?

since you like to hang on every word and take ? outta context

...you know what...i aint bout to go back and forth with you...thats what you want...no soup for you ?

• Beta
    edited March 2017
    Options

its still ? @beta tho...

Weak ass ?

...you know what...i aint bout to go back and forth with you...thats what you want...no soup for you ?

I'm talking about the fact you thought there was a possibility that you would win
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Erik Spoelstra a legit coach of the year candidate

Him, fizdale, ummmm do I dare say Quinn Snyder?

I'm saying D'antoni and Stevens before fizdale

Oh yeah forgot D'antoni

D'antoni
    Spo
    Fizdale
    Snyder
    Brooks

Lol @ stevens

? u mean lol at Stevens? We've had 30 games with our full lineup yet are still number 2 in the east. It shouldn't be this hard for you to be objective, spo ain't even above .500 and the grizzlies are a 7 seed
  • Beta
    Options
    Fizdale is doing a much better job than stevens with the ? grizzlies being a 6th seed up until a few days ago beating contenders, dealing with a mightily struggling and opt injured Parsons, turning Randolph into a 6th man of the year candidate in a move to have quality bench scoring, keeping a 40 year old vince carter still very productive while dealing with the injuries of Wright and development of James Ennis.

As a first year coach

Stevens been getting carried by IT all year
  • AP21
    Options

its still ? @beta tho...

Weak ass ?

I'm talking about the fact you thought there was a possibility that you would win

they showed flashes at times, but still...i like what i saw for the most part

idk if people still think Whiteside is underrated but dude is just a bad matchup for AD. He does a great job of taking things away from him. I actually enjoy watching them go against each other. I think the one game where AD got the better of him is when Whiteside got into early foul trouble and could never get into a rhythm once he got back in the game

but im looking towards the matchups next year and not focused on the remaining ones this season
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Think Wade stays with the Bulls another year and then signs with us in 2018-2019 and that'll be the year he retires
  • Beta
    Options
    Damn I just saw that kawhi dunk on the blazers and McCollum making Kyle Anderson look like Chris Brown
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    I wish Chicago would take Wade/Rondo out the rotation

MCW too

Let Jimmy lead them young ? or sink

Been sayin this last summer which is why I never wanted rondo or wade signed.

Wade probably out for the season or some weeks he ? his elbow up last night.Don't matter at this point
  • Beta
    Options
    Denzel valentime
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Watching the lakers and magic struggle rebuilds got me 50/50 on the bulls blowing it up

They may as well keep jimmy and put together a pretender team that wins a bunch of regular season games but has no chance whatsoever of winning a championship like the rockets.If ? wade opts out they'll have mad cap space
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited March 2017
    Options
    and ya'll need to stop tripping on that "he aint a max palyer" ? ...if you have just a basic understanding of the CBA, you know what it means.

Jrue Holiday is not going to get Anthony Davis money. His max vs AD's max are not the same.

In order to try and retain his services, the pelicans will be the team with the best position to offer him an enticing contract, provided he wants to stay. It will be the most money he can make vs signing with any other team. If he chooses to sign with another team, he will have to do it at a reduced rate. Unless your name LeBron James, dudes aint out here just giving away the most money they can make to go play somewhere else.

I didn't go back and read the thread so I don't know if this was posted but

The Pelicans will need “significant progress” over the final four weeks of the season to save coach Alvin Gentry’s job, according to Sean Deveney of The Sporting News.

The organization is more likely to keep GM Dell Demps, but that isn’t guaranteed, Deveney adds.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eric Bledsoe shut down for the year

? CK
    almost jammed my finger picking ulis up from the waiver wire
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    novel concept

surround jimmy with shooters and crashing pnr bigs

run more and let him get his usage up above 30% and lets see

other than felicio, denzel and niko (i still believe in him i know hes being used wrong)

not a single player worth keeping (lopez is cool but not for the system i want the bulls to run)

literally better off cutting/trading and signing d league guys

no hyperbole

go get young d league guys and see whats what because these guys are trash
  • Beta
    Options