The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should sit jimmy down too cuz I think he's playing hurt he been awful since that achilles strain
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as wade's career doesn't end like pierce's I'll be fine. Dude was in Boston that long then went to three teams afterwards and been rotting the last two years being irrelevant while everybody saying "why are you still here?" and getting ? on by draymond

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    As long as wade's career doesn't end like pierce's I'll be fine. Dude was in Boston that long then went to three teams afterwards and been rotting the last two years being irrelevant while everybody saying "why are you still here?" and getting ? on by draymond

when Pierce had 1 all star team mate and a top 12 player , he made sure to use his vet leadership to get wizards into playoffs

Wade got a current top 12 player and all star team mate and can't do the same
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    and ya'll need to stop tripping on that "he aint a max palyer" ? ...if you have just a basic understanding of the CBA, you know what it means.

Jrue Holiday is not going to get Anthony Davis money. His max vs AD's max are not the same.

In order to try and retain his services, the pelicans will be the team with the best position to offer him an enticing contract, provided he wants to stay. It will be the most money he can make vs signing with any other team. If he chooses to sign with another team, he will have to do it at a reduced rate. Unless your name LeBron James, dudes aint out here just giving away the most money they can make to go play somewhere else.

I didn't go back and read the thread so I don't know if this was posted but

The Pelicans will need “significant progress” over the final four weeks of the season to save coach Alvin Gentry’s job, according to Sean Deveney of The Sporting News.

The organization is more likely to keep GM Dell Demps, but that isn’t guaranteed, Deveney adds.

it is what it is...i just would like some consistency on the sideline as well as the court

if he is out, then i guess the writing is on the wall. I wished it could've worked, but looks like they need to play more like Memphis to really utilize both AD and Boogie's skillsets vs GS

The ball doesnt move enough to try and copy GS, plus NOLA dont have the shooters. I like that Boogie can hit the three, but when he is attempting at least 5 a game, thats a philosophy issue imo
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

when Pierce had 1 all star team mate and a top 12 player , he made sure to use his vet leadership to get wizards into playoffs

Wade got a current top 12 player and all star team mate and can't do the same

Watch your ? mouth

You coulda bodied that if you was sharper ?
    and ya'll need to stop tripping on that "he aint a max palyer" ? ...if you have just a basic understanding of the CBA, you know what it means.

Jrue Holiday is not going to get Anthony Davis money. His max vs AD's max are not the same.

In order to try and retain his services, the pelicans will be the team with the best position to offer him an enticing contract, provided he wants to stay. It will be the most money he can make vs signing with any other team. If he chooses to sign with another team, he will have to do it at a reduced rate. Unless your name LeBron James, dudes aint out here just giving away the most money they can make to go play somewhere else.

I didn't go back and read the thread so I don't know if this was posted but

The Pelicans will need “significant progress” over the final four weeks of the season to save coach Alvin Gentry’s job, according to Sean Deveney of The Sporting News.

The organization is more likely to keep GM Dell Demps, but that isn’t guaranteed, Deveney adds.

it is what it is...i just would like some consistency on the sideline as well as the court

if he is out, then i guess the writing is on the wall. I wished it could've worked, but looks like they need to play more like Memphis to really utilize both AD and Boogie's skillsets vs GS

The ball doesnt move enough to try and copy GS, plus NOLA dont have the shooters. I like that Boogie can hit the three, but when he is attempting at least 5 a game, thats a philosophy issue imo

Yea they should play more like the grizz.Grind it out halfcourt offense,slower tempo,dominate the paint high low post game with ad and cousins with shooters.I aint buyin cousins I'd flip his overrated ass this summer before he sabotages your franchise.

Gm's be dickriding successful teams by hiring assistants and then realize real quick they don't have the player personnel and look like fools.If klay & curry aint comin with the coach or they don't have the personnel to run the system don't matter what coach is hired.Go peep jim cleamons record after he got the mavs head coaching gig tryin to run the triangle without jordan he flopped and got fired real quick.Certain situations it works out like buldenholzer wit the hawks
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Bright future Lakers gave up damn near 140 points and D'lo had 5 points in a 40 point loss? o0aj9awgc2vq.gif

Your starting center avg 6 reb a game, lol ? you
  • Beta
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Lol Thomas I could've but it's not worth it

And YOU body him thats YOUR SG now
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BREAKING NEWS: Kevin Love will start tonight for us, as well host the arch-rival Jazz. We are putting the NBA on notice!
  • Beta
    Options
    BREAKING NEWS: Kevin Love will start tonight for us, as well host the arch-rival Jazz. We are putting the NBA on notice!

Breaking news can't be an hr late
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The media always be on some female tattletell ? . "Oooh, so and so said this about you."
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Quin Snyder look like a evil villain
  • Beta
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Quin Snyder look like a evil villain

That's how rockets fans view him anyways
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Cookin up dope in a Crock ? " In Philips Arena
  • Beta
    Options
    "Cookin up dope in a Crock ? " In Philips Arena

Hypebeasts
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Bright future Lakers gave up damn near 140 points and D'lo had 5 points in a 40 point loss? o0aj9awgc2vq.gif

Lol... chew glass ?
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The media always be on some female tattletell ? . "Oooh, so and so said this about you."

They're doing their jobs. Trying to get anything to write about. It's the emotional ass players that continue to take the bait.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tumblr_mdo1uzQXCj1r1hm4ao1_500.gif
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got our revenge over the Ecoboost Jazz, will do the same Saturday night vs the V-Tec Clippers.
  • Beta
    Options
    Thunder gunning for the 5th seed

Clippers look primed for a 1st round matchup against the rockets B)
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thunder gunning for the 5th seed

Clippers look primed for a 1st round matchup against the rockets B)

Auto L for those bums.

This was nice from Chris Paul though.