Public Enemy Chuck D Says LL Cool J Should Get Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Before Tupac

Options
1235»

Comments

• Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrJR wrote: »
    Only thing LL Fool J should be in before Pac is a grave ? was wack and those eenie meanie minie moe rhymes never impress me his hardest songs was with J. Lo

LOL @ eenie meanie minie moe rhymes like Pac was some ? wordsmith.

• smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chuck D wasn't saying that ? when PE got nominated.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    Chuck D wasn't saying that ? when PE got nominated.

I think you missed the point
  • Sgt HJ
    Sgt HJ Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Options
    Def agree LL should have gotten the nod before Pac. I see why Pac got it and I'm ok with it but if there was a poll or asking (which we know will never happen) I would have selected LL over Pac.
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn...Clark Kent, Funk Flex, Chuck D, etc...you would think that after 20 years Pac would be able to sleep easy but guess not. The funny thing is if Pac were alive he wouldn't have given two ? less about being nominated for this ? . Back to what I said earlier though, ll.shouldnt give a ? about this hall of fame because he's LL COOL J. Doesn't need this to validate his legacy.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn...Clark Kent, Funk Flex, Chuck D, etc...you would think that after 20 years Pac would be able to sleep easy but guess not. The funny thing is if Pac were alive he wouldn't have given two ? less about being nominated for this ? . Back to what I said earlier though, ll.shouldnt give a ? about this hall of fame because he's LL COOL J. Doesn't need this to validate his legacy.

I disagree I think he'd have been very excited just the fact his music was appreciated enough to be put in
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I disagree I think he'd have been very excited just the fact his music was appreciated enough to be put in

Respectfully disagree my G...Pac, to me would have been very excited to have his music keep being appreciated by the people he made it for...which was for the poor, disenfranchised, and the hopeless. That's why he was Pac...he had genuinely love for the people and appreciated the love in return.Thats why ultimately I think Pac wouldn't care imo because he would have found fault in being part of a white institution that doesn't give Blacks their proper due in an artform that they created.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's right, you know...
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options

Respectfully disagree my G...Pac, to me would have been very excited to have his music keep being appreciated by the people he made it for...which was for the poor, disenfranchised, and the hopeless. That's why he was Pac...he had genuinely love for the people and appreciated the love in return.Thats why ultimately I think Pac wouldn't care imo because he would have found fault in being part of a white institution that doesn't give Blacks their proper due in an artform that they created.

All his albums was released by Interscope and every movie he did was distributed by some white institution that give Blacks their proper due in an artform that they created.

tumblr_m9fbufwsqn1qc882co2_250.gif~c200

This is why ? hate on Pac. Y'all ? stay trying to make him out to be something he wasn't.