Official Drake - "More Life" Playlist Discussion (3.18)

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he threw a shot at tory
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn i deadass had Blem on repeat for 30 mins
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't decide if the giggs verse is amazing or awful
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited March 2017
    Options
    You annoying as ? and providing nothing in this thread but ? and spamming reactions
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Illbot kick @richyrich from thread
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mikey clapping ? left and right on his John wick
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How does the drake Stan get banned from a drake thread. A1 staning at its finest.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    I prefer th find your love songs and one dance drake compared to the rapping especially after he was expose as a ghost writer . Just isn't the same listening to him without trying to figure out if a certain song was ghost written for him, . I just think his non rap songs are really good
  • gemini86
    Options
    apple music is the ? . im gonna go listen to the whole album while on my way to work. just have to listen to blem like 5 more times first lol. im not gonna lie, when i see names like quavo or 2 chains, it makes me want to skip the song
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    why did you copy and paste all that though?

Cuz ? want to start the "well did he write it?" Debate.

Man long as the music dope I could care less. ? don't do nothing to me. Rappers aren't my superheroes. It's entertainment.

? speak for yourself. I've posted full album credits in the past, most recently J.Cole and Lupe's new ? . The two of yall just being insecure as ? which is pretty ? hilarious. Like I said, some of us like to read the credits, it's part of the reason I still buy physicsl albums.

@Sion take the cape off ? , yall got defensive as ? for no reason over Aubrey. :joy:

nobody wanted to scroll past that wall of txt let alone read that ? . you knew what you was doing foh
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Sion when will this drop in the Google Play store?
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    ? it's on tidal Spotify and Apple Music lol I think this going to be just a stream
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Him linking up with the UK is smart af, from a business perspective he can set up shop worldwide. Not just North America but Europe too. Makes more money especially for touring.

Passionfruit is dope. Crazy how we were hating on Find Your Love and Hold On We're Going Home and now we're cosigning Passionfruit LOLOL. I'll admit I (still) hate Find Your Love and HOWGH.

This is dope af so far. ? scared to say they like the music ? you miserable ass negros. Go be salty elsewhere.

Get It Together is my ? . Almost lost it when Teenage Fever came on, ? really sampled If You Had My Love sheesh

Sounds like Drake was listening to the Donald Glover album.

I can't pick a favourite song I like all these jawns. I can let this go in the crib with bae in the cut, and the mood still high as ever.

Drake is (smartly ) connecting the English speaking diaspora through music (North America, Caribbean, West africa, and U.K.) he's the biggest artist to do this
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gemini86
    Options
    Lil Wayne almost ruins Blem for me. I don't wanna hear your junkie ? my ?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man long as the music dope I could care less. ? don't do nothing to me. Rappers aren't my superheroes. It's entertainment.

? speak for yourself. I've posted full album credits in the past, most recently J.Cole and Lupe's new ? . The two of yall just being insecure as ? which is pretty ? hilarious. Like I said, some of us like to read the credits, it's part of the reason I still buy physicsl albums.

@Sion take the cape off ? , yall got defensive as ? for no reason over Aubrey. :joy:

nobody wanted to scroll past that wall of txt let alone read that ? . you knew what you was doing foh

I wanted to be the nice guy about it but yes what my ? @texas409 said

Of all the places where we needed to see writing credits LOLOLOLOL it aint work tho, and it don't matter cuz this ? is tough, a dope album all the way around. Drake got one and ? gotta give him his props for this.

Y'all's PROJECTION is hilarious. Like I said, ? automatically​ caught feelings when that ain't what it was. I'd come in here and ? on him if I wanted to, no fuckery needed, but I'm let y'all keep crying over something that ain't there.
  • gemini86
    Options
    Not liking these London ? ? these songs up.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who gave the green light to Ice Melts? That ? trash
  • gemini86
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Laaaaaawd that KMT beat though...

Yea but I take off after Drake stops rapping. Dude is trash and it makes me cringe when I hear them. UK people shouldn't rap
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

Yea but I take off after Drake stops rapping. Dude is trash and it makes me cringe when I hear them. UK people shouldn't rap

Bruh, I kid you not, I didn't hear a single word that ? said with all the whispering he was doing.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Drake did aight but they essentially wasted a beat. That joint bang