truth behind Young Thug. deep video.

Options
power_wisdom
power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/6Cm4F87qmH0

Young brother broke down what's going on in hip-hop and worldwide culture.

Comments

• x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone summarize this. I refuse to watch.

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TLDW:

They are using thug to promote and ? agenda, it's its not him they will select another. (Remember thug was just another high pitched hood Atlanta rapper no one noticed before the antics)

They also talked about we need our own powerful labels so this doesn't happen
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone summarize this. I refuse to watch.

A bunch of homophobic pseudo black intellectual ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited October 2016
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    So I guess the sayin "? is the new Black" and our culture being exploited yet again for some other cause doesn't bother some of you. I was also impressed that this 17 year old kid was so articulate and intelligent.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? ? is all over the media these days so no im not surprised. I mean look at whats goin on tv and even in school. ? is disgusting
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TLDW:

They are using thug to promote and ? agenda, it's its not him they will select another. (Remember thug was just another high pitched hood Atlanta rapper no one noticed before the antics)

Dang. That's right. I forgot about dude even used to post here on ahh....

But, this has been mapped out by the lgbt community to use media as a tool for this type of stuff....

THE OVERHAULING OF STRAIGHT AMERICA

A large-scale media campaign will be required in order to change the image of ? in America.

Where we talk is important. The visual media, film and television, are plainly the most powerful image-makers in Western civilization. The average American household watches over seven hours of TV daily. Those hours open up a gateway into the private world of straights, through which a Trojan horse might be passed.

The Time Is Now

We have sketched out here a blueprint for transforming the social values of straight America. At the core of our program is a media campaign to change the way the average citizens view homosexuality. It is quite easy to find fault with such a campaign. We have tried to be practical and specific here, but the proposals may still have a visionary sheen.

You can add music to this list. I suggest you all google and read that document in its entirety too.....
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TLDW:

Cosign. Thats why Lyor Cohen the Yew is pushing him.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sayin Thug's antic don't be ? but still to this day only one rapper we know that really was kissing grown men on the lips and he was wearing oversized Bape hoodies and Evisu jeans not a dress
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol, i guess if you listen to mainstream rap, if i caught my kid listening too the radio i would smack dey ass up.....radio hip hop been wack since 95

i still ? wit da underground
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It makes sense to me. Kids are extremely impressionable and imitate what they see.

Right now you have Young MA whose getting a push simply because she's a ? .
    Kids are going to see that and believe it's the norm. It's no different with "gangster rap". It's not even just the kids you had grown ass men imitating rappers.

Right now ? is in so it's getting the push
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    I have nothing against the ? , but it is a lifestyle. There no proof that the whole ? community was born ? . I know people that told me that they were molested or heartbroken and they chose the lifestyle after that event. So with all these young impressionable kids watching rap, they start thinking it's cool. It would been somewhat different if an artist says I'm ? come listen to my music. But these rappers are saying I'm not ? , my behavior not ? . So what I got a dress on and talking about sucking ? . It's cool. Come immerse yourself in to it. And on another note we as black people suffer at lot in this country. And one of our biggest problems is the family brake down. Our men are being murdered, incarcerated, becoming dead beats or turning ? . Our people as a whole need to focus on becoming stronger financially, politically and morally. The ? agenda doesn't help our plight. In fact it counter productive to it.
  • mrrealone
    Options
    I have nothing against the ? , but it is a lifestyle. There no proof that the whole ? community was born ? . I know people that told me that they were molested or heartbroken and they chose the lifestyle after that event. So with all these young impressionable kids watching rap, they start thinking it's cool. It would been somewhat different if an artist says I'm ? come listen to my music. But these rappers are saying I'm not ? , my behavior not ? . So what I got a dress on and talking about sucking ? . It's cool. Come immerse yourself in to it. And on another note we as black people suffer at lot in this country. And one of our biggest problems is the family brake down. Our men are being murdered, incarcerated, becoming dead beats or turning ? . Our people as a whole need to focus on becoming stronger financially, politically and morally. The ? agenda doesn't help our plight. In fact it counter productive to it.

It's a hoax. That document I posted covers that and how they will dupe ppl into thinking they are born that way and having them think their sexual preference is not a choice....
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    Look at people who ? other people in prison. Most of them wasn't ? going in. They chose that lifestyle. They are in a place where it is acceptable. So if rap is saying it's cool to act ? , how long will it be until it's cool to be ? . Music pushes movements. In the 80s rap pushed black power and awareness. Groups like PE PRT, Xclan, BDP. Now rap pushes drug uses. Rap didn't start these movements. But it help spread and empower them. Now they want rap to push the ? movement.
  • Listencloser
    edited October 2016
    Options
    mrrealone wrote: »
    TLDW:

But, this has been mapped out by the lgbt community to use media as a tool for this type of stuff....

A large-scale media campaign will be required in order to change the image of ? in America.

Where we talk is important. The visual media, film and television, are plainly the most powerful image-makers in Western civilization. The average American household watches over seven hours of TV daily. Those hours open up a gateway into the private world of straights, through which a Trojan horse might be passed.

The Time Is Now

We have sketched out here a blueprint for transforming the social values of straight America. At the core of our program is a media campaign to change the way the average citizens view homosexuality. It is quite easy to find fault with such a campaign. We have tried to be practical and specific here, but the proposals may still have a visionary sheen.

You can add music to this list. I suggest you all google and read that document in its entirety too.....

Why is any of this a bad thing? If this ? leads to less homophobia and transphobia then good ? . Stop supporting bigotry.
  • Listencloser
    edited October 2016
    Options

? have no agenda other than being allowed to live with dignity. That seems parallel to black agenda to me. What's counter productive is oppressed people going against other oppressed people
  • power_wisdom
    Options

? have no agenda other than being allowed to live with dignity. That seems parallel to black agenda to me. What's counter productive is oppressed people going against other oppressed people

No it's not the same. I'm black. Period. No way around that. I can't hide it. Can't deny it. My people been enslaved, murdered and discriminate because of our skin color. No knock to the homosexual, our struggles are not the same. They want to marry each other. I want to get home from work with out being murdered by police. Like I said, I have no problem with the ? . But don't use hip-hop to push their lifestyle on the kids. They the ones who can be easy influence. People don't want to hear about religion. Don't want to talk about politics. If I start talking about Jesus on here, someone will say don't force your beliefs on me. But it's ok for them to force it on you in the media and the arts. Look if a ? rapper wants to be openly ? and rap about his experience. Cool, but don't say I'm not ? but do all this feminine behavior. Be who you are, and let the kids at least know what they are mentally digesting.
  • mrrealone
    Options
    TLDW:

The Time Is Now

Why is any of this a bad thing? If this ? leads to less homophobia and transphobia then good ? . Stop supporting bigotry.

Because the mental illness will spread since it will be deemed "normal". And YES! By definition they are unnatural/mental illness/mentally deranged ppl. Nothing you can do to change that. Gonna lead to much more than "less homophobia and transphobia"....

Yes, they do. I just posted it.....
  • Listencloser
    Options
    TLDW:

The Time Is Now

Because the mental illness will spread since it will be deemed "normal". And YES! By definition they are unnatural/mental illness/mentally deranged ppl. Nothing you can do to change that. Gonna lead to much more than "less homophobia and transphobia"....

Sexual spectrums are a part of nature and have nothing to do with mental illness.
  • mrrealone
    Options
    TLDW:

The Time Is Now

Sexual spectrums are a part of nature and have nothing to do with mental illness.

Oh, but they do.

Because you ppl are still supposed to be on the list of DSM's, to this day. And by definition you ppl are mentally deranged. And your lgbt "activities" are not natural either....
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? outta here. They built this country? I didn't think so.
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn it's ? ? on here too?!

Where I'm at lord