truth behind Young Thug. deep video.

Options
2»

Comments

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in Hip Hop been ? since the beginning, word to Afrika Bambaataa's ? ass smh
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    First off I'm a married, heterosexual grown ass black man with knowledge of self. Calling me ? isn't an insult it is just inaccurate.

Second there are black ? so all of the lists of oppression our people face they suffer too, as well as being attacked over their sexuality.

Third, Sexuality is scientifically proven to be on a scale and not either/or. For some in the middle of that spectrum have a choice to pursue one sex, the other or both. Those on the ends of that spectrum have a biological drive to one sex.

The sooner you let go of you bigotry and realize you and your children are not going to catch the ? just because they have the temerity to exist in popular culture the sooner you will become a decent human being.
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First off I'm a married, heterosexual grown ass black man with knowledge of self. Calling me ? isn't an insult it is just inaccurate.

Second there are black ? so all of the lists of oppression our people face they suffer too, as well as being attacked over their sexuality.

Third, Sexuality is scientifically proven to be on a scale and not either/or. For some in the middle of that spectrum have a choice to pursue one sex, the other or both. Those on the ends of that spectrum have a biological drive to one sex.

The sooner you let go of you bigotry and realize you and your children are not going to catch the ? just because they have the temerity to exist in popular culture the sooner you will become a decent human being.

It's not about being ? , it's about making the lifestyle and culture more mainstream by mixing it with hip-hop. If you ? and you rap, then say you ? and do you. Don't say I'm straight, but do all these ? things and try to make them cool. That's like you telling me you have a headache and I say I have an aspirin. But I give you oxycotton instead. You made not be into to that, but I just open up the world of hard prescription drugs to you. And not by your own choice. And people experiment with sexuality. So you saying "your kids not going to catch the ? " is wrong. Most kids experiment with ideals and practices because it's the cool thing to do. You know how many kids got into devil worshippers and 5 percenter because they thought it was the cool thing to do. And music pushed both those movements. If I had a ? relative which I do, I wouldn't stop my child from being around them if I trusted them. But I not letting them take them to a ? sexual seminar on ? culture. There's a big difference. Just like if I had a thuggish cousin. I might let my kid be around them if I trusted them. But they're not taking my kid to a trap house.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options