21 Savage Laughts At Bankroll Fresh Death While Performing

Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Seeing no plug and 21 savage in that Gucci Rick Ross video had me confused. Gucci helped put bankroll on and they in the video Smh. Savage finna die if he don't chill out

Don't make sense to go after savage if they ain't go after the ? that did the actual killing..

No plug in the video
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Man all the new ? got me lost like a ?

I dont even know who tf 21 Savage or this ? Bankroll Fresh

Or this new ? No Plug

Its sounds like its easier to become a rapper these days more now than ever

This one arab girl was like I like lil yachty

Im like who tf is that?

All these new ? like Lil Dicky, Lil Yachty, 21Savage

Sound like they just caught a break and have little to no talent
    Bankroll was the next dude to blow out of ATL that had actual skill on the mic. He had that 2 Chains wit but gutter as hell. 21 Savage is buzzing on some gutter ? right now but will go nowhere I promise. He lacks the irony of a Yachty or the talent of Migos.
    No Plug is a weed carrier that obviously busts his guns.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or this new ? No Plug

Im like who tf is that?

Bankroll was the next dude to blow out of ATL that had actual skill on the mic. He had that 2 Chains wit but gutter as hell. 21 Savage is buzzing on some gutter ? right now but will go nowhere I promise. He lacks the irony of a Yachty or the talent of Migos.

That ? was not going to blow up outside of ATL bruh. That ? was on Slim Dunkin status.
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Or this new ? No Plug

Im like who tf is that?

That ? was not going to blow up outside of ATL bruh. That ? was on Slim Dunkin status.

Maybe so. Will never know now
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know your musics weak as ? if you gotta mock another mans death for a little internet buzz, sad as ? .
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    40d3l8ri3j9w.png

91h3h5wfpwnx.png

Iono if this all related to the Street Money beef, but ATL gotta do better period.
    That's just last night...
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    not as terrible as some of these guys but it aint no ? I would jam like that

some of us just gotta admit we gettin old and "out of touch" with this young game

everything our generation did, the old heads called it weird....its not gonna fly.....its a trend...etc

but look where we are....just gotta let the youngins do their thing

this is clearly not whats going on right now
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

some of us just gotta admit we gettin old and "out of touch" with this young game

everything our generation did, the old heads called it weird....its not gonna fly.....its a trend...etc

this is clearly not whats going on right now

i spoke on the topic already...and added that I had never heard any of his music

this was about the music that was posted afterwards
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or this new ? No Plug

Im like who tf is that?

That's kinda disrespectful, Slim Dunkin was actually getting better or trying to.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pay that ? no mind, I won't even mention the blasphemy he's a fan of
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As far as High Revolotionary and Haf Bayked points the new school of hip hop is self medicating itself.

21 savage and lil yachty ass ? are not selling out stadiums. But on the flip side the chance the rappers (sold out US Cellular Field in the south side of chicago) and J Coles with an actual message are getting large crowds and consistent sells for their projects.

On the flip side these copy cat rappers and gimmicks can sell singles for a year or 2 but then they are replaced by the next copycat. Fetty Wap is struggling with his upcoming album singles really not being hits. The same will come of the 21 savages and Yachtys after a year or 2 of them being in the spotlight unless they have a true message.

New ? hold the keys to this generations rap. But the younger fans as much as they fall into gimmicks still care about the message as far as paying for projects.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Agreed, folks act like their forced to bump the ? , u on the internet go find a new version of what u like
  • HafBayked
    Options

Or this new ? No Plug

Im like who tf is that?

That's kinda disrespectful, Slim Dunkin was actually getting better or trying to.

The ? died garbage bruh. No disrespect intended at all.

uh ugh....nope....not gone do it
    VlaV6_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=popkey&i=infomercials&l=search&f=.gif

DAMNIT!!

tumblr_inline_o7r63beDHA1stoqsd_500.gif

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As far as High Revolotionary and Haf Bayked points the new school of hip hop is self medicating itself.

21 savage and lil yachty ass ? are not selling out stadiums. But on the flip side the chance the rappers (sold out US Cellular Field in the south side of chicago) and J Coles with an actual message are getting large crowds and consistent sells for their projects.

On the flip side these copy cat rappers and gimmicks can sell singles for a year or 2 but then they are replaced by the next copycat. Fetty Wap is struggling with his upcoming album singles really not being hits. The same will come of the 21 savages and Yachtys after a year or 2 of them being in the spotlight unless they have a true message.

New ? hold the keys to this generations rap. But the younger fans as much as they fall into gimmicks still care about the message as far as paying for projects.

In what world is fertty not having hits
    Dude is one pop hits niw
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Shoulda known that ? was gon find sum way to mention selling out stadiuns
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An Alley Boy mention. Speaking of him I wonder how big (I know not nationwide) he would've gotten if he didn't diss Tip & Jeezy
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shoulda known that ? was gon find sum way to mention selling out stadiuns

In this era the way to measure fan reaction to your music is how many fans you can get to come out and pay to see you live. Not sure why you catch feelings on those facts every time i mention that but it's the truth.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its always kinda funny how some people on here look at success. Like its guaranteed or something or so easy or like it doesnt matter because "why aint they doing better?" When actually people be comin from nothing making something out of it. Like people dont understand reality and accomplishing anything. It dont just fall out of the sky. And actually apparently people sayin they dont care or know about rappers actually do cause they care enough to have opinions and comment. Just weird behavior all around.
    Im not taking any sides but to illustrate yesterday on the radio here they said Savage got a Ferrari for his birthday. That kinda thing kills the whole "why arent they more successful" nonsense. If its so easy and guaranteed to get a Ferrari where's yours? Where's mine? The only difference is im peepin game instead of hatin on it.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or this new ? No Plug

Im like who tf is that?

This is absurdly wrong.

Slim Dunkin NEVER had Songs that got national play. He had the Gucci cosign but that was about it.

Bankroll had "Hot Boy" and "Walked In" which played damn near everywhere.

• numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    An Alley Boy mention. Speaking of him I wonder how big (I know not nationwide) he would've gotten if he didn't diss Tip & Jeezy

He reached his peak b4 his dissed them ? . He wasn't going to be ? anyway.

He was that gutta rapper when the era was transitioning to skirts and singing auto tune.

Even Trouble started doing T-Pain ? .
  • HafBayked
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

He reached his peak b4 his dissed them ? . He wasn't going to be ? anyway.

He was that gutta rapper when the era was transitioning to skirts and singing auto tune.

Even Trouble started doing T-Pain ? .

Dude popped up in my city working wit some local artists a few times....one of em lived next door to my mama at the time....them ? was so geeked lmao....swore they was on cuz Alley Boy was ? wit them in they lil living room studio lol

needless to say them boys still there with that pack lol
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How you gon nosign my experience, ? lol

He was "buzzing" so to speak. Ppl, outside of Atlanta, have heard him on Gucci's songs and just didn't know who he was. They also heard a few of his songs. To say he'd blow up is reaching. Nobody knows now but he wasn't on Slim Dunkin status. Ppl actually ? with Bankroll.