Man all the new ? got me lost like a ?

I dont even know who tf 21 Savage or this ? Bankroll Fresh

Or this new ? No Plug

Its sounds like its easier to become a rapper these days more now than ever

This one arab girl was like I like lil yachty

Im like who tf is that?

All these new ? like Lil Dicky, Lil Yachty, 21Savage

Sound like they just caught a break and have little to no talent
    Bankroll was the next dude to blow out of ATL that had actual skill on the mic. He had that 2 Chains wit but gutter as hell. 21 Savage is buzzing on some gutter ? right now but will go nowhere I promise. He lacks the irony of a Yachty or the talent of Migos.
    No Plug is a weed carrier that obviously busts his guns.

That ? was not going to blow up outside of ATL bruh. That ? was on Slim Dunkin status.

This is absurdly wrong.

Slim Dunkin NEVER had Songs that got national play. He had the Gucci cosign but that was about it.

Bankroll had "Hot Boy" and "Walked In" which played damn near everywhere.

Never heard of niether of them joints......anywhere.

I guess you one of them who dont listen to these dudes or care? Cool then whats the point of continually commenting on them? If you dont know anything about the dudes who are the topic of this thread then why be in here? They both have hits in the South and there are many who do know about them. No dis but obviously this aint your thing.

Can't say it's played "everywhere" when me as a person who is included amongst the "everywhere" hasn't heard it. Rich Homie Quan "Walk Through", "Type Of Way" & "Flex (ooh ooh)" was played everywhere. Not trying to throw dirt on either of their names, but outside of the South, these are the ? who's verses got skipped after Gucci got done rapping. I understand they have a fan base. But let's not act like these ? were the next T.I. or Guwop.

First off cuh, I said "damn near everywhere" not "everywhere" so get that right.

Secondly, you're from or live in the Bay area. Unless it's (extremely) popular song from other markets, y'all not gonna hear it on the radio b/c y'all nikkas are in y'all own world so I get that it might not get play in that region.

Third, you showed your ignorance (no diss, just meaning you don't know), by saying you haven't heard of him and then sayin' he was on "Slim Dunkin status". Slim Dunkin never even had a song on the radio in phuckin ' ATLANTA!!! lol... He was basically livin' off Waka and Gucci affiliation (a la Wooh Da Kid and Frenchie). I travel here & there and have heard BF in other cities/states (Memphis, Miami/mutiple Fla cities, Detroit, Naptown, Vegas). He wasn't just around the way thing.

I didn't see anyone here say or act like he was gonna be the next Tip or ? , but his buzz "ova this way" was gaining real steam, pleez believe. Being where u @ tho, I figured u prolly wouldn't know.

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Or this new ? No Plug

Im like who tf is that?

Bankroll was the next dude to blow out of ATL that had actual skill on the mic. He had that 2 Chains wit but gutter as hell. 21 Savage is buzzing on some gutter ? right now but will go nowhere I promise. He lacks the irony of a Yachty or the talent of Migos.

That ? was not going to blow up outside of ATL bruh. That ? was on Slim Dunkin status.

This is absurdly wrong.

Slim Dunkin NEVER had Songs that got national play. He had the Gucci cosign but that was about it.

I guess you one of them who dont listen to these dudes or care? Cool then whats the point of continually commenting on them? If you dont know anything about the dudes who are the topic of this thread then why be in here? They both have hits in the South and there are many who do know about them. No dis but obviously this aint your thing.

Can't say it's played "everywhere" when me as a person who is included amongst the "everywhere" hasn't heard it. Rich Homie Quan "Walk Through", "Type Of Way" & "Flex (ooh ooh)" was played everywhere. Not trying to throw dirt on either of their names, but outside of the South, these are the ? who's verses got skipped after Gucci got done rapping. I understand they have a fan base. But let's not act like these ? were the next T.I. or Guwop.

First off cuh, I said "damn near everywhere" not "everywhere" so get that right.

Secondly, you're from or live in the Bay area. Unless it's (extremely) popular song from other markets, y'all not gonna hear it on the radio b/c y'all nikkas are in y'all own world so I get that it might not get play in that region.

Third, you showed your ignorance (no diss, just meaning you don't know), by saying you haven't heard of him and then sayin' he was on "Slim Dunkin status". Slim Dunkin never even had a song on the radio in phuckin ' ATLANTA!!! lol... He was basically livin' off Waka and Gucci affiliation (a la Wooh Da Kid and Frenchie). I travel here & there and have heard BF in other cities/states (Memphis, Miami/mutiple Fla cities, Detroit, Naptown, Vegas). He wasn't just around the way thing.

I didn't see anyone here say or act like he was gonna be the next Tip or ? , but his buzz "ova this way" was gaining real steam, pleez believe. Being where u @ tho, I figured u prolly wouldn't know.

I feel you, but I know from expierience. It takes a hot song in Atlanta, about 4-6 months to make it hot out west. Ive seen this when Gorilla Zoe dropped "Hood ? ". ? was on all the mixtapes in Atlanta. Fast forward 6 months. I move back to the bay. That ? was just picking up steam. Bankroll was probably hot locally, but he didn't have that mainstream appeal IMO. But I live in Vegas. Weekend late night shows play all types of independent ? from across the country.

Let me just ask this one question. It might come off as sarcastic, but I'm dead serious. It will give me a little more insight. Did he get any airtime on the NY airwaves?
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? stay derailing threads
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    ? stay derailing threads

Nah, I'm just trying to get some knowledge at this point.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

Or this new ? No Plug

Im like who tf is that?

This is absurdly wrong.

I feel you, but I know from expierience. It takes a hot song in Atlanta, about 4-6 months to make it hot out west. Ive seen this when Gorilla Zoe dropped "Hood ? ". ? was on all the mixtapes in Atlanta. Fast forward 6 months. I move back to the bay. That ? was just picking up steam. Bankroll was probably hot locally, but he didn't have that mainstream appeal IMO. But I live in Vegas. Weekend late night shows play all types of independent ? from across the country.

Let me just ask this one question. It might come off as sarcastic, but I'm dead serious. It will give me a little more insight. Did he get any airtime on the NY airwaves?

Oh ? , I was jus in Vegas a couple weeks ago! I forgot you said a while ago you stayed out there and I do remember u saying u stayed her for a hot minute (and that u hated it, lolololol).

As far as New York, I'm not sure, but my Pops is from there and I got fam there still so I'll ask. If he did get any play @ all, I'm sure he wasn't in any kind of regular rotation.
  • Turfaholic
    Options

Or this new ? No Plug

Im like who tf is that?

This is absurdly wrong.

Oh ? , I was jus in Vegas a couple weeks ago! I forgot you said a while ago you stayed out there and I do remember u saying u stayed her for a hot minute (and that u hated it, lolololol).

As far as New York, I'm not sure, but my Pops is from there and I got fam there still so I'll ask. If he did get any play @ all, I'm sure he wasn't in any kind of regular rotation.

I was bitter. I don't even dislike Texas. I hated my military experience in Texas. Specifically Killeen. I was too stuck in my ways for that ? . Real life grown ass Bay Boy. I would do ? like hop in my car on Saturday and be like "Let me cruise around the base, let's see what's crackin!" ? . Wouldn't ? be going on at all. Then I stayed in Austin. Once again, when I wasn't working I would drive around Austin like I was from there, trying to see what was crackin. If anything was cracking, my black ass for sure didnt know where it was. But my ex just moved to Houston. Found a job and car within a month. When she get her own spot I might pull up for a few days.

Oh, southern states have the worst cops. They have a serious vandetta with ? coming into they town from fast cities.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    boochie n no plug got into it on twitter the other day b4 pj uncle died, n ion think quiktrip or boochie have posted ? online since, plus with no plug sayin he shooting the diss video in bank hood this weekend :# :# :#
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    boochie n no plug got into it on twitter the other day b4 pj uncle died, n ion think quiktrip or boochie have posted ? online since, plus with no plug sayin he shooting the diss video in bank hood this weekend :# :# :#

Youre a ? ass ? bruh
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or this new ? No Plug

Im like who tf is that?

This is absurdly wrong.

Nope
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Dae Dae What You Mean get NY play. That doesn't mean ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never heard of bankroll until he was dead
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He cant.cant ? .to tampa
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Dae Dae What You Mean get NY play. That doesn't mean ?

Family to feeed
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Youre a ? ass ? bruh

I'm sorry u feel that way
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Aren't u a Gucci fan? U heard him u just didn't know it
  • Beta
    Options

1. You don't know what songs I heard or not heard from gucci though

2. I didn't say I never heard him but I never heard of him

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

1. Aight my bad guy calm down

2. What?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He cant.cant ? .to tampa

xdsv8hicil0b.gif
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hold on.....
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He cant.cant ? .to tampa

Soooo, he can come to tampa then.?
  • Beta
    Options

1. Aight my bad guy calm down

2. What?

Lol no I wasnt saying that post with an attitude

I said you don't know what gucci songs I've heard to make that statement. And then I'm saying why did you make that post towards me when I didn't say I never heard him before.
  • Beta
    Options

Hold on.....

Heard = hearing a verse or his songs

Heard of him = being aware dude exists

Come on guys lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    But if u heard him, wouldn't u b aware he exists?

I may have just read it too fast
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    This ? GRIP has negative ?