Who has handled rap beef the best in all of Hip Hop?

Options

Comments

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay Z
    northside7 wrote: »
    Karl. wrote: »
    Pac is dead because of rap beef. I wouldn't say he handled it well at all.

No. Like it's been stated already, it was some LA gang ? that got him killed.

That's one theory.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay Z
    Sion wrote: »
    How did Pac handle it the best when it got him killed in the end ?

In the Reason ? are gonna say Hov or NaS SMMFH. In truth it's 50 Cent, he went at everyone and humiliated them. To the point where ? largely try to avoid him. If you say Jay-Z, you have to say he's the best at avoiding beef because that's the whole purpose of subliminals - to actually avoid the confrontation. NaS has really only had public beef with Jay, you can say Biggie but that was more subliminal than anything.

50 Cent easily takes this..... But at the same time this The Reason so I'll understand if ? don't agree with 50.

50 did way too much damage though. Went at too many people. Literally ? the game up. I believe NY rap would be in a better place if 50 wasn't so ruthless.

Stop that he killed NY ? . NY killed NY. Rappers from there been beefin with eachother way before 50 came into the picture and even after

I'm not saying he killed NY.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LL Cool J
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Jay for sure, people said he cried on hot 97 after ether came out and to me that shows Jay is the bigger man, he does not need to hide his emotions, this makes him the greatest.

Since there is no longer a WTF reaction i will give u a LOL

on that side note WTF happened to the WTF button???
    @Black_Samson @Sion @Stew
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ Gucci Mane back in a bodybag

He killed a man in self defense and never made an impressive diss song against anyone he supposedly had issues with.

Gucci doesn't belong in this thread. At all.

I'm 100% sure in the same situation you woulda got robbed
    Jeezy sent ? at Gucci and Gucci sent a ? back in a box
    And dissed that ? twice in his hometown
    Had the crowd reciting the lyrics
    Stop it, guy

I'm 100% sure you sound like a ? ? mentioning Gucci Mane over the likes of Pac, LL, and Jay Z in a thread about rap beef. What he did doesn't even remotely compare.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    LOL @ Gucci Mane back in a bodybag

He killed a man in self defense and never made an impressive diss song against anyone he supposedly had issues with.

Gucci doesn't belong in this thread. At all.

I'm 100% sure in the same situation you woulda got robbed
    Jeezy sent ? at Gucci and Gucci sent a ? back in a box
    And dissed that ? twice in his hometown
    Had the crowd reciting the lyrics
    Stop it, guy

I'm 100% sure you sound like a ? ? mentioning Gucci Mane over the likes of Pac, LL, and Jay Z in a thread about rap beef. What he did doesn't even remotely compare.

Why not?
    It was a rap beef that made all that happen
    Y'all want all these macho ass lies from a diss song but when a ? do what he say he gon do it don't compare
    I'm not understanding, playa
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Paprika wrote: »

In the Reason ? are gonna say Hov or NaS SMMFH. In truth it's 50 Cent, he went at everyone and humiliated them. To the point where ? largely try to avoid him. If you say Jay-Z, you have to say he's the best at avoiding beef because that's the whole purpose of subliminals - to actually avoid the confrontation. NaS has really only had public beef with Jay, you can say Biggie but that was more subliminal than anything.

50 Cent easily takes this..... But at the same time this The Reason so I'll understand if ? don't agree with 50.

But 50 lost game and had to go to court over that tape he dropped during the Ross beef. That's an L.

Nah because it doesn't have anything to do with anything relevant today. Those beefs were nearly a decade old when they started and finished when they were relevant.

It's like saying Dre won the beef when Suge got knocked. It didn't really have anything to do with Dre why Suge got sent up north.

What about

"I already stabbed you up, don't make me gun you down." - Blackchild
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    But when a ? actually gun a ? down it don't compare?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LL and Cam... Are the best choices out the bunch
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LL Cool J
    LL bodied Hella rappers in his day went at Kool moe dee, ice T, and hammer and I still feel the ripper strikes back is better then 2nd round KO his catalog is underrated as ? especially his diss tracks
  • Moore7s
    Moore7s Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    LL bodied Hella rappers in his day went at Kool moe dee, ice T, and hammer and I still feel the ripper strikes back is better then 2nd round KO his catalog is underrated as ? especially his diss tracks

LL is a legend but strictly dealing w bars....Canibus got the W
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas
    The only niqqa that put a dent in Jay's armor..
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LL Cool J
    LL TAKES IT FOR ME.
    NOT ONLY HAS HE LYRICALLY SLAYED MOST OF HIS OPPONENTS, BUT HE ALSO WINS EVEN WHEN HE LOSES.
    FOR THE RECORD, I FEEL CANIBUS GOT HIM ON 2ND ROUND, BUT THE BEEF DIDN'T WORKOUT FOR BIS IN THE END.

2PAC IS A CORPSE BC OF HOW HE MANAGED BEEF

JAY Z STARTED THAT WHOLE "I'M TOO BIG TO RESPOND" ? .
    SUBLIMINAL LINES FOR YEARS, BUT THE MINUTE HE NAMES NAMES, HE GETS BODIED.

50 & GAME TAKE IT TOO FAR...

• Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LL Cool J
    LL holds the crown for handling beef the best look at the end results of his beefs. Just look at the rest of the list, everyone of them had their lives shook or took by beef while Mr. Smith just walked away Laughing. The only damage done to his Legacy has come from what he chooses to do(Accidental Racist) to himself not based on what someone else says about him in tracks. Even Cam was shot up tied to beef...
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game
    clearly the game he is undefeated and went at alot of people and never lost
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Game

i'm a big 50 cent fan ( have to say this before some clown say that i'm hating) but 50 only has ONE win and its against Ja rule , he lost against Jay ,Ghost ,The Game and Rick Ross ...even had to Pay Rick Ross's baby mommai'm just sayin... and he lost the challenge HE STARTED against Kanye oh he lost Against Camron too...
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game
    Undefeated
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game
    Gucci mane

Stay Strapped almost ended his career. Catching that body saved him. He took a short lived L.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent
    50 or LL

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac is dead because of rap beef. I wouldn't say he handled it well at all.

• soul rattler
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »

One question: What RAPPER killed Pac?
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nobody knows exactly who or what killed Pac but he didn't handle his beefs. He acted like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum. He was very unprofessional. Teenagers may have been impressed by his antics but grown men think he was a fool.
  • soul rattler
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

Nobody knows exactly who or what killed Pac but he didn't handle his beefs. He acted like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum. He was very unprofessional. Teenagers may have been impressed by his antics but grown men think he was a fool.

Not true. It's known that the man who killed Pac is dead.

The idea that Pac died due to rap beef is a white media lie. The same lie that tried to get people to believe that there was actually an East vs West war. That was created and perpetuated by the media.

Pac. Died. Due. To. Gang. Violence.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2Pac
    5 Grand wrote: »

Everybody knows southside crip Baby Lane killed pac in response to the beatdown he got earlier that evening from DR at the tyson fight. And, he's not a rapper.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2Pac
    Pac put the whole country on notice and had people in the east coast clowning east coast rappers....how in the hell is he not the goat?

If pac lost his life over rap beef then so did biggie but at least pac said what he had to say before he went out