Trump Supporter Disrespects the ? out of Black Driver.

Options

Comments

• MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Someone posted his Info on FB..[img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14993547_10210778605483076_6458718946141368339_n.jpg?oh=c80a7d22a0d4baff6b4f37711170c56b&oe=5895BB22[/img]

[img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14937358_1244858362203862_4506187367426794670_n.jpg?oh=bb9ab0e727188f473e920eb2d53b9708&oe=58D57690[/img]

ain't no one gonna do ? with this

black folk just ain't malicious like that

No violence but he might lose his job

If that's the correct info...

A lot of times doxing efforts like that turn up the wrong person.

people he may know or someone who hates his ass probably posted that ? up
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone posted his Info on FB..[img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14993547_10210778605483076_6458718946141368339_n.jpg?oh=c80a7d22a0d4baff6b4f37711170c56b&oe=5895BB22[/img]

[img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14937358_1244858362203862_4506187367426794670_n.jpg?oh=bb9ab0e727188f473e920eb2d53b9708&oe=58D57690[/img]

ain't no one gonna do ? with this

black folk just ain't malicious like that

We are towards each other
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What you guys do if this ? walked up on you, put his hand inside your car, and started talking cash ? to you?
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't have to Remind me not to call a brother like that when it's time to strap up and ride on a sucker
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What you guys do if this ? walked up on you, put his hand inside your car, and started talking cash ? to you?

Start cursing or drive away not try to have a rational conversation with him
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We might as well form like voltron one time for the one time.....
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this was a brotha saying some ? to another brotha...they'll be fighting or shooting
  • Copper
    Options
    "I don't use the n word sir"

1630980.jpg
  • R0mp
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

Start cursing or drive away not try to have a rational conversation with him

I don't think many of us give off the vibe that you could just safely approach us like that. This driver must've appeared as a soft target
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All that other ? aside. Dude literally said the cabby was a ? because he cut him off in traffic. If bad driving makes you a ? , then there a lot more in this country than we knew about.
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • R0mp
    Options
    All that other ? aside. Dude literally said the cabby was a ? because he cut him off in traffic. If bad driving makes you a ? , then there a lot more in this country than we knew about.

Attribution bias.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This hasn't ever happened to me but hand game is prepared for the day. Racists know who to practice this art on because a real one would've made them eating jello for the rest of their life
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im surprised he didnt say "but but what about Chicago"
  • Guy Gardner
    Guy Gardner Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sometimes you just gotta let ignorance win. I'd felt much better putting hands on that guy than taking the "high road".

The "high road" in general is overrated. Unless there's weed involved.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I was more mad at the driver. All that ? that hillbilly spouted, and no hands were caught? And you talkin about "Go vote." ? that:

1) Let's say this fool Adolf J. Drumpf actually wins....then what?

2) The ? is voting going to do to stop racist cacery? If these saltines being acting up with a black man sitting in the Oval Office for the last eight years, how is getting Hillz elected going to change that narrative.

Black folk are so ? and docile these days. I hope a ? war don't kick off; half these ? & cowards might join the other side strictly outta fear.

This what bothers me.But we will ? each other with the quickness tho

Not true. Any black person that would ? another black person with the quickness, would have at the very least put hands on the white dude.

Stop with the ? narrative. Black people don't harm or ? each other anymore than any other race, therefore it is a HUMAN PROBLEM, and should not EVER be subjected to race.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol this was nothing more than road rage, FOH with relating this to politics or anything else. Talk about a reach.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I was more mad at the driver. All that ? that hillbilly spouted, and no hands were caught? And you talkin about "Go vote." ? that:

2) The ? is voting going to do to stop racist cacery? If these saltines being acting up with a black man sitting in the Oval Office for the last eight years, how is getting Hillz elected going to change that narrative.

Black folk are so ? and docile these days. I hope a ? war don't kick off; half these ? & cowards might join the other side strictly outta fear.

Stop with the ? narrative. Black people don't harm or ? each other anymore than any other race.

200.gif#9

#1 Cause of death for black men 18 to 34 is homicide.
  • Copper
    Options

Not true. Any black person that would ? another black person with the quickness, would have at the very least put hands on the white dude.

Stop with the ? narrative. Black people don't harm or ? each other anymore than any other race, therefore it is a HUMAN PROBLEM, and should not EVER be subjected to race.

Nobody claimed that
  • R0mp
    Options
    Here's another incensed saltine.

The black kid showed an amazing amount of restraint when she started hitting him.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b09_1478395153
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited November 2016
    Options
    He could had still recorded this and still at least hit thag guy in his throat. That driver was docile
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's another incensed saltine.

The black kid showed an amazing amount of restraint when she started hitting him.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b09_1478395153

Damn I know how I think that ended but I really want to the factual ending since you could hear the police sirens coming in the background.
  • Guy Gardner
    Guy Gardner Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »

Stop with the ? narrative. Black people don't harm or ? each other anymore than any other race.

200.gif#9

#1 Cause of death for black men 18 to 34 is homicide.

and once you hit 35 it's heart disease..

do ? just stop being violent at 35?