Trump Supporter Disrespects the ? out of Black Driver.

Options

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've seen a lotta posts in a lotta threads that say sutten like 'you shouldn't let white people have power over you; they're just words'.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So um dude has a profile on a beastlity website

Im not postn wat i saw on twitter
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude was ? off he got cut off in traffic. He saw the driver was black, so he let out his pent up frustrations with black people in the typical way an emboldened bigot would.

Now all of his personal info is everywhere, even his alleged posts showing himself to other guys on a ? forum. Yikes.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh shoulda just pulled off. ? talking 2 hunkies about anything especially race. I wouldn't have entertained the white ? either. Just don't ever get in my face. I will violate u then. Even if u too close. U ain't threatening my life or my fam I'll laugh @ ya ass. Glad the Hunkie got put on blast. Hope he looses everything and puts that Glock in his mouth and do the LORDS work.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Notice these cacs quick to holla "MLK", cause he was all about non-violence, and loving your enemy.

? that.

How come they never bring up Malcolm, or Marcus?

I would have gave that cac a black power beatdown.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    White dude did that because he had a gun and was going to use the self defense tactic to justify potentially killing that brotha, or he was going to call the police and had potential race soldiers harass that man.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Notice these cacs quick to holla "MLK", cause he was all about non-violence, and loving your enemy.

? that.

How come they never bring up Malcolm, or Marcus?

I would have gave that cac a black power beatdown.

Or bring up how militant MLK was towards the end.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wasn't advocating a physical confrontation, just why are you sitting there entertaining this man. What, just to put him in a video on social media and tell people they better go vote sounding like your feelings are hurt.

You can't help ignorance that strong nor reason with a fool, pull the ? off. Roll your window up on his ass and let him boil in his white rage, dont sit there and let him belittle you and walk off with the last word.

That is not the way, at most jone on him about his wife (sister) and his ? daughter then deuce him... anything would be better than letting this guy walk away and sharing his "victory" with his aint ? family.

Anyway...
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They definitely know who to get at with all of that extra ? . That same dude would be scared to look up at a lot of folks on the street lol.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    If you hit a white person with the

mfq583i559rv.gif

Guarantee they gon get shook like Jody.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He played with that man cuz he looked normal.... a ? ? with golds in his mouth that white man wouldn't have got out the car. Homie should just drive off ur handled his business with his hands or shot him.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never been the one for them long ass back and forths.
    Either it's escalating to violence or it's ? u and moving on with my day.

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I was more mad at the driver. All that ? that hillbilly spouted, and no hands were caught? And you talkin about "Go vote." ? that:

1) Let's say this fool Adolf J. Drumpf actually wins....then what?

2) The ? is voting going to do to stop racist cacery? If these saltines been acting up with a black man sitting in the Oval Office for the last eight years, how is getting Hillz elected going to change that narrative?

Black folk are so ? and docile these days. I hope a ? war don't kick off; half these ? & cowards might join the other side strictly outta fear.

The worst Negrodamus points I've ever gotten....
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was here in Memphis
    They put all his info on social media
    Tag #, address, where he work, his wife name, pics of his house
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was here in Memphis
    They put all his info on social media
    Tag #, address, where he work, his wife name, pics of his house

yeah they did the works on dude
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The driver shouldn't have shown his face at all after that exchange.....
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They will do what u let them do. My son was getting in my car at the grocery store and accidentally hit some white dude Camaro. White opened the door threw his hands up. I said real fast and real loud...get the ? back in ur car. ? got back in his car real quick. I suppose I will have to start smacking these ? now that we have President tr....man I can't even say his name smh
    I almost spit my cereal out reading this, hell naw lmao.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    What you guys do if this ? walked up on you, put his hand inside your car, and started talking cash ? to you?

Where you from bruh?
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone posted his Info on FB..[img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14993547_10210778605483076_6458718946141368339_n.jpg?oh=c80a7d22a0d4baff6b4f37711170c56b&oe=5895BB22[/img]

[img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14937358_1244858362203862_4506187367426794670_n.jpg?oh=bb9ab0e727188f473e920eb2d53b9708&oe=58D57690[/img]

ain't no one gonna do ? with this

black folk just ain't malicious like that

This happened in Memphis. But dude been getting death threats and now his family is in fear of their lives. And dude Thaddeus Matthews put his whole family on blast and people been going after dude siblings. Some people been eating it may have been staged. And I caught the end of a interview that his friend was giving on his behalf
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    What you guys do if this ? walked up on you, put his hand inside your car, and started talking cash ? to you?

If you feel threaten the person shows hostility and his hand comes inside your car you have the right to shoot him
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    They will do what u let them do. My son was getting in my car at the grocery store and accidentally hit some white dude Camaro. White opened the door threw his hands up. I said real fast and real loud...get the ? back in ur car. ? got back in his car real quick. I suppose I will have to start smacking these ? now that we have President tr....man I can't even say his name smh

One of the main reason when I go the grocery store or mall I park waaaayyyyyyyyyy out there. Hour or so later i come back to my car and look like damn when y'all start parking out here
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

One of the main reason when I go the grocery store or mall I park waaaayyyyyyyyyy out there. Hour or so later i come back to my car and look like damn when y'all start parking out here

I do the same thing. I don't like parking near people because some will be all in your car plus I love the exercise
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    @ap21 was you looking for this thread
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ap21 was you looking for this thread

~daps~