Kanye West has officially gone full-on ? .. Kanye has meeting with Adolf Trump...

Options

Comments

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Plutarch wrote: »
    Lol. So hanging out with a open white supremacist who won a campaign off empowering racist rednecks is a "power move"?

I don't agree with what he said, but what you're saying sounds so exaggerated.

It's so crazy how this 2016 election has everyone willfully taking either extreme. Got people crying, spitting empty rhetoric, blatantly lying, and blindly jumping on manufactured narratives. Where did all the rational, objective people go?
    I hate when ppl offer rebuttals with weak blanket statements fam. Exaggerated? Trump is a RACIST who used dangerous racist rehortric against black folk and others. He's given white supremacists hope they can take america back. He has a HISTORY of racist behavior.

Now which part of anything I just posted is "exaggerated"?

Stop making blanket statements if you can't explain what you're talking about fam

Your statements were and are exaggerated. Not just you but most of the people taking your stance in this thread are also exaggerating

Trump has never endorsed those groups, actually he has come out against pretty much all of those groups but you don't care because that fact doesn't fit your narrative.

Please show me where trump has ever spoken favorably of ANY racist alt-right groups

Y'all are literally no different than the white people that lump all black people together with the BLM organization and then blame all black people when one black person does something dumb

It's crazy how ignorant some of y'all get on this topic smh. I don't give af about trump but it's crazy how you ? are trying to scare black people into a passive state where we can't even attempt to get favorable things accomplished for black people
    Fam stop it. You're a ? ? if you can't see Trump playin games with the media. Trump is the SAME ? who said he didn't know the leader of the KKK & refused to disavow them. He's a RACIST and has a racist history. He's also already put racist ppl on his team. Are you really arguing if Donald Trump's a racist or not? Because that's undeniable. No honorable black man should align themselves with racists ppl, PERIOD. Kanye, Jim Brown, Omorosa etc...are certified ?

I can't believe ? is in here DEFENDING whether Trump's a racist. Are really that dumb???

What are you even talking about?? Who in here said trump wasn't racist?

Why can't you read my words for comprehension instead of projecting your own thoughts onto my statements?

I ask again, what is the solution for how black people are supposed to move under a trump presidency? Are we supposed to hide from him? Why can't any of y'all answer this?

MOST upper level politicians are racist, INCLUDING HILLARY.

What is your solution?? You seem to think you have the answers. Please enlighten me
    You make it difficult because you keep jumping around topics without ever truly responding to anybody. So let's dumb it down for you:

You agree Trump's a racist. No african american should ever under NO TERMS "befriend" a open racist. Donald Trump has shown he doesn't have black ppl best interest.

ANYBODY who is black and does business or hangs with a racist is a certified ? . Only ppl with no morals support this coonery

What's complicated about that???

More generalities smh. What subjects am I jumping around on and who have I not directly addressed??

How is doing business with a person befriending them??

White racists do business with and take black money LITERALLY ALL THE TIME

IT'S LITERALLY ONE OF THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE US ECONOMY so again what are you even talking about?
    Um, Kanye called Trump his "friend" in the coonfrence/photo op they did. What I said is valid stop trying to deflect house ?

So again, you agree Trump's racist. You really don't see how a black man "befriending" a KNOWN racist is coonin? You're either really this dumb or just trollin

You know how many people I call "friend" that I don't like??
    Do these friends hate black ppl too?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd assume Jim is showing the signs of early onset dementia
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Lol. So hanging out with a open white supremacist who won a campaign off empowering racist rednecks is a "power move"?

It's so crazy how this 2016 election has everyone willfully taking either extreme. Got people crying, spitting empty rhetoric, blatantly lying, and blindly jumping on manufactured narratives. Where did all the rational, objective people go?
    I hate when ppl offer rebuttals with weak blanket statements fam. Exaggerated? Trump is a RACIST who used dangerous racist rehortric against black folk and others. He's given white supremacists hope they can take america back. He has a HISTORY of racist behavior.

Stop making blanket statements if you can't explain what you're talking about fam

Your statements were and are exaggerated. Not just you but most of the people taking your stance in this thread are also exaggerating

Trump has never endorsed those groups, actually he has come out against pretty much all of those groups but you don't care because that fact doesn't fit your narrative.

Please show me where trump has ever spoken favorably of ANY racist alt-right groups

Y'all are literally no different than the white people that lump all black people together with the BLM organization and then blame all black people when one black person does something dumb

It's crazy how ignorant some of y'all get on this topic smh. I don't give af about trump but it's crazy how you ? are trying to scare black people into a passive state where we can't even attempt to get favorable things accomplished for black people
    Fam stop it. You're a ? ? if you can't see Trump playin games with the media. Trump is the SAME ? who said he didn't know the leader of the KKK & refused to disavow them. He's a RACIST and has a racist history. He's also already put racist ppl on his team. Are you really arguing if Donald Trump's a racist or not? Because that's undeniable. No honorable black man should align themselves with racists ppl, PERIOD. Kanye, Jim Brown, Omorosa etc...are certified ?

I can't believe ? is in here DEFENDING whether Trump's a racist. Are really that dumb???

Why can't you read my words for comprehension instead of projecting your own thoughts onto my statements?

I ask again, what is the solution for how black people are supposed to move under a trump presidency? Are we supposed to hide from him? Why can't any of y'all answer this?

What is your solution?? You seem to think you have the answers. Please enlighten me
    You make it difficult because you keep jumping around topics without ever truly responding to anybody. So let's dumb it down for you:

You agree Trump's a racist. No african american should ever under NO TERMS "befriend" a open racist. Donald Trump has shown he doesn't have black ppl best interest.

ANYBODY who is black and does business or hangs with a racist is a certified ? . Only ppl with no morals support this coonery

More generalities smh. What subjects am I jumping around on and who have I not directly addressed??

IT'S LITERALLY ONE OF THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE US ECONOMY so again what are you even talking about?
    Um, Kanye called Trump his "friend" in the coonfrence/photo op they did. What I said is valid stop trying to deflect house ?

So again, you agree Trump's racist. You really don't see how a black man "befriending" a KNOWN racist is coonin? You're either really this dumb or just trollin

You know how many people I call "friend" that I don't like??
    Do these friends hate black ppl too?

Most likely but I don't really care I'm using them to achieve a greater end
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

I dare Ray to look walter scotts widow in the face and say that ?
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Did Bernie Sanders

"Lock up black PEOPLE" too

Is Charles Roberts also guilty of

"Sending us all to wars"

To how many people does this "pick a random political figure and categorically blame them for historical events, in a vaccum" Logic apply to?

Clearly you're asking yourself this because you literally just picked random political figures and blamed them for historical events

I posted historical fact

Bernie Sanders was more instrumental in passing the 1994 Crime Bill than Hilary Clinton.

So I ask you again, by the logic you use to deduce your "facts" ...

Did Bernie Sanders

Yes

Ok what now

Where were your overflowing pages of titangraphs and conspiracy theories demonizing Bernie Sanders? ...

Or John Porter,
    Or Jane Meyers,
    Or Fred Upton,
    Or Jim Sexton ...

Or the members of the Black Caucus who ACTUALLY VOTED for the Crime Bill?

... unlike Hilary Clinton.

Ever consider that part of the reason you are so incensed with Hatred towards that pasty old white lady ...

is because the powers that be actually want you to be.

Incorrect

No one else you mentioned stole billions from haiti

No one else you mentioned has an aid that got caught trying to smuggle children out of haiti

No one else you mentioned has the body count she does

You don't know what you're talking about at all but it's cool, just stew in your ignorance, you're literally not moving anything on this side

Great. Progress

We have finally established that Hilary was not this Omnipotent Dictator who unilaterally passed legislation to destroy minority communities.

In fact, she was one of hundreds of politicians in a single beach of the US Government.

Therefore it is stupid and myopic to categorically blame said politician for enormous historical events such as WARs and pieces of GENERATIONAL LEGISLATION ...

Cool.

Next point.

She didn't "steal billions from Hati."

And you can't prove that she did.

All you have are conspiracy theories and sensationalized headlines.

She and her husband completely failed in their effort to help reconstruct Hati and wasted hundreds of millions of dollars in the process.

Bill Clinton acted unprofessionally in a variety of ways and the whole experience was a publicity nightmare.

I still think she needs to answer for it...

But this doesn't mean that she could not have been used as an instrument to architect and carry out solutions for black people in America ...

as she was very much inclined to do

(Which you would know if you had any idea about her platform outside of what Wikileaks and Reddit conspiracy forums told you )

But let's put that aside for a moment ... None of this even happened in America...

Now Trump is President.

And we have decades of documented ACTIONS against Black people from Donald Trump ... right here in America that YOU promptly IGNORE.

Where is the outrage!

We have a year and a half of destructive, bigoted, and racist rhetoric clothed in the form of campaign promises and Policy proposals that would bring significant damage to the black community and other minority groups ...

But all you can muster is

"Hey at least he hasn't publicly endorsed the KKK"

We should "give him a chance"

Where is the disgust!

It's almost as if you grossly overemphasize the flaws of one individual ...

And grossly underestimate the flaws of the other ...

How can you claim to be so "woke" yet be completely unaware of this hypocrisy.

WAKE UP

Smh yet another irrelevant wall of text full of strawmen and projection of YOUR OWN thoughts

Ask any haitian about hillary and then when you're thoroughly embarrassed, I need an apology thanks

That's an unprovable statement and a lie, that you tried to turn into an axiom.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    I never know what the ? @xxCivicxx is arguing..

He just doesn't like people criticising trump...but he's not a Trump fan

He's arguing confabulation and he's still upset over "Pizza-Gate."

#RIPPIZZA
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    mldardy wrote: »

So he's a ? because he MET with Trump. Wow stop dude.

He's doing what Jesse, Al, and all the other so called black leaders should be doing. This doesn't mean anything will be done about what Ye discussed with Trump but at least he's letting it be known what some of the problems are. I'm sure if he tried to do this with Hillary she probably wouldn't even meet with him. Think about that for a second. I don't like Trump, didn't vote for him but at least he took the time to talk to Ye.

That's exactly what he was hoping to accomplish by having Kanye come in: Having black people view him in a better light for basically doing nothing. Meanwhile his Attorney General nominee can't wait to roll back the enforcement of civil and voting rights laws.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah this will be ignored

as it should be .... this ? is filling his cabinet up with neocons and white supremacist who have an actual history of supporting legislation rhetoric etc etc that directly oppresses black people yet Kanye thinks he's taking his goofy ass serious on having a discussion about "bullying" sabu.png

Being that grown and that gullible is Embarrassing.

Ok so what's the solution? Sit back and let whatever you're thinking happen?

not allowing yourself to be an active ? is a solution to having pride in yourself and your supposed "community"

now in regards to what i suppose your question is as far as an overall solution to the state of black Americans.. there are multiple things that need to be done collectively as there unfortunately isn't some magical elixir that will rid us of white supremacy ... utilizing group economics to solidify a unified voting block which can can be used to "influence" or flat out buy individuals in some of these political entities would be a start
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    On a more positive note, just read somewhere that Trump is in favor of expanding stop and frisk to " urban" areas.....

They gonna ignore this tho.

Just like they gonna ignore that he still advocates the death penalty for those 5 Black and Latino boys (now men who spent years in jail) who were vindicated, by DNA, of the Central Park ? .

And they're going to ignore his tight ties to racist MFs like Giuliani etc...

But mention Killary / Email / PizzaGate / Super-Predator, and these MFs could go on for days.

Ignore what?? The ? that's already happening now??

I've been asking you ? how ? can get any worse outside of chattel slavery and you ? STILL CANNOT GIVE ME A STRAIGHT ANSWER smh

If you ask that question, then you might as well be the one saying "It can't get any worse for Black people".

And by the way, that question was answered numerous times - one example was nationwide stop and frisk. And I don't remember you having a "straight-answer" response to that. Something along the lines of "how is that not happening already ?" which was explained by another poster who clarified what it meant to have this implemented nationwide and have a commander in chief who strongly supports the police even when they're wrong.

Besides stop and frisk, the police are asking for whatever military surplus weapons they were barred from getting recently under the Obama administration (who likely gave them some in the first place, but also barred them from some).

What do you think Mr. "Law and Order" president, who was endorsed by the fraternal order of pigs, will do - probably give them the damn weapons... to ? more Black people.

This dude was asking the same question in another thread, just begging people to explain how things could be worse short of bringing back slavery, and eventually I just said what the hell and went and wrote a long post of mentioning things that happened after slavery that either doesn't happen now or doesn't happen to anything like the same extent, and you know this fool refused to reply?
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @xxCivicxx did you really believe the pizza story?
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    XxCivicxx a ? idiot....he's the same ? that still thinks Hillary was secretary of state and selling child ass out the back of a papa John's spot in DC

You went off topic to insult me but you knew better than to @ me though

@xxCivicxx how many kids you think Hillary was moving a week?

Your energy is absolutely toxic

you have no idea how disrespectful you're being right now

"How dare you be disrespectful"

"You ignorant SIMPLETON!!!"

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options

Is Kanye West Kanye West or is Kanye West every black person in existence?

Why can't y'all make a single post without a goofy insult??
    Deflect, deflect deflect......More proof you trollin fam. Never respond 2 post just keep changing subjects. I know ur playbook ?

What am I deflecting from?

You seem to think that because Kanye West chooses to mess with trump that...what?

What is your point??
    Again fam. It's not hard. You seem to be struggling explaining yourself here. You already confirmed you think Donald Trump's a racist, which is obvious to anybody. With that said, how the ? can you defend Kanye, a black man befriending a open racist & white supremacist? How is that not coonery?

You keep saying I'm deflecting.

Now you're changing the subject

Explain what I'm deflecting from.

Also please explain how I'm defending Kanye by saying that him meeting with the next potus isnt cooning

You seem to be hella emotional over this, I'm not understanding why

My points are clear and concise. Your own comprehension issues are confusing you
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Smh black people in the US are willfully ? STUPID

Please stop posting the same stupid ? over and over and go and do some research
    Funny. This coming from the stupidest poster on this ? site

More ad hominem because you have no point outside of a feminine temper tantrum

You're frustrated by a superior intellect. Humble yourself smh
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

I don't like prole criticising trump? Where did you get this?

Please elaborate thanks
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Did Bernie Sanders

Is Charles Roberts also guilty of

"Sending us all to wars"

To how many people does this "pick a random political figure and categorically blame them for historical events, in a vaccum" Logic apply to?

Clearly you're asking yourself this because you literally just picked random political figures and blamed them for historical events

I posted historical fact

Bernie Sanders was more instrumental in passing the 1994 Crime Bill than Hilary Clinton.

So I ask you again, by the logic you use to deduce your "facts" ...

Did Bernie Sanders

Yes

Ok what now

Where were your overflowing pages of titangraphs and conspiracy theories demonizing Bernie Sanders? ...

Or John Porter,
    Or Jane Meyers,
    Or Fred Upton,
    Or Jim Sexton ...

Or the members of the Black Caucus who ACTUALLY VOTED for the Crime Bill?

... unlike Hilary Clinton.

Ever consider that part of the reason you are so incensed with Hatred towards that pasty old white lady ...

is because the powers that be actually want you to be.

Incorrect

No one else you mentioned stole billions from haiti

No one else you mentioned has an aid that got caught trying to smuggle children out of haiti

No one else you mentioned has the body count she does

You don't know what you're talking about at all but it's cool, just stew in your ignorance, you're literally not moving anything on this side

Great. Progress

We have finally established that Hilary was not this Omnipotent Dictator who unilaterally passed legislation to destroy minority communities.

In fact, she was one of hundreds of politicians in a single beach of the US Government.

Therefore it is stupid and myopic to categorically blame said politician for enormous historical events such as WARs and pieces of GENERATIONAL LEGISLATION ...

Cool.

Next point.

She didn't "steal billions from Hati."

And you can't prove that she did.

All you have are conspiracy theories and sensationalized headlines.

She and her husband completely failed in their effort to help reconstruct Hati and wasted hundreds of millions of dollars in the process.

Bill Clinton acted unprofessionally in a variety of ways and the whole experience was a publicity nightmare.

I still think she needs to answer for it...

But this doesn't mean that she could not have been used as an instrument to architect and carry out solutions for black people in America ...

as she was very much inclined to do

(Which you would know if you had any idea about her platform outside of what Wikileaks and Reddit conspiracy forums told you )

But let's put that aside for a moment ... None of this even happened in America...

Now Trump is President.

And we have decades of documented ACTIONS against Black people from Donald Trump ... right here in America that YOU promptly IGNORE.

Where is the outrage!

We have a year and a half of destructive, bigoted, and racist rhetoric clothed in the form of campaign promises and Policy proposals that would bring significant damage to the black community and other minority groups ...

But all you can muster is

"Hey at least he hasn't publicly endorsed the KKK"

We should "give him a chance"

Where is the disgust!

It's almost as if you grossly overemphasize the flaws of one individual ...

And grossly underestimate the flaws of the other ...

How can you claim to be so "woke" yet be completely unaware of this hypocrisy.

WAKE UP

Smh yet another irrelevant wall of text full of strawmen and projection of YOUR OWN thoughts

Ask any haitian about hillary and then when you're thoroughly embarrassed, I need an apology thanks

That's an unprovable statement and a lie, that you tried to turn into an axiom.

Huh? What does this even mean??

How is asking any Haitian about Hillary an "unprovable statement and a lie"??

Smh more pseudo-intellectual gibberish
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

He's arguing confabulation and he's still upset over "Pizza-Gate."

#RIPPIZZA

Again, another absolutely worthless contribution to this thread by another worthless poster

But you ? think you're smart smh.

Can't stay on topic for ? but you're supposed to be intelligent smh
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Yeah this will be ignored

as it should be .... this ? is filling his cabinet up with neocons and white supremacist who have an actual history of supporting legislation rhetoric etc etc that directly oppresses black people yet Kanye thinks he's taking his goofy ass serious on having a discussion about "bullying" sabu.png

Being that grown and that gullible is Embarrassing.

Ok so what's the solution? Sit back and let whatever you're thinking happen?

not allowing yourself to be an active ? is a solution to having pride in yourself and your supposed "community"

now in regards to what i suppose your question is as far as an overall solution to the state of black Americans.. there are multiple things that need to be done collectively as there unfortunately isn't some magical elixir that will rid us of white supremacy ... utilizing group economics to solidify a unified voting block which can can be used to "influence" or flat out buy individuals in some of these political entities would be a start

So you're admitting that blacks have to to business to accomplish anything

Thanks
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    On a more positive note, just read somewhere that Trump is in favor of expanding stop and frisk to " urban" areas.....

They gonna ignore this tho.

Just like they gonna ignore that he still advocates the death penalty for those 5 Black and Latino boys (now men who spent years in jail) who were vindicated, by DNA, of the Central Park ? .

And they're going to ignore his tight ties to racist MFs like Giuliani etc...

But mention Killary / Email / PizzaGate / Super-Predator, and these MFs could go on for days.

Ignore what?? The ? that's already happening now??

I've been asking you ? how ? can get any worse outside of chattel slavery and you ? STILL CANNOT GIVE ME A STRAIGHT ANSWER smh

If you ask that question, then you might as well be the one saying "It can't get any worse for Black people".

And by the way, that question was answered numerous times - one example was nationwide stop and frisk. And I don't remember you having a "straight-answer" response to that. Something along the lines of "how is that not happening already ?" which was explained by another poster who clarified what it meant to have this implemented nationwide and have a commander in chief who strongly supports the police even when they're wrong.

Besides stop and frisk, the police are asking for whatever military surplus weapons they were barred from getting recently under the Obama administration (who likely gave them some in the first place, but also barred them from some).

What do you think Mr. "Law and Order" president, who was endorsed by the fraternal order of pigs, will do - probably give them the damn weapons... to ? more Black people.

This dude was asking the same question in another thread, just begging people to explain how things could be worse short of bringing back slavery, and eventually I just said what the hell and went and wrote a long post of mentioning things that happened after slavery that either doesn't happen now or doesn't happen to anything like the same extent, and you know this fool refused to reply?

Huh?

Please link this post. You think a lot of yourself for some reason, even though you literally just embarrassed yourself yet again in the Tariq thread, talking about you would be more angry at a black person for calling you crispy than a white person

You are no authority on any black issues and you clearly have self esteem issues based off your statements
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

I believe the official emails that were released
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    XxCivicxx a ? idiot....he's the same ? that still thinks Hillary was secretary of state and selling child ass out the back of a papa John's spot in DC

You went off topic to insult me but you knew better than to @ me though

@xxCivicxx how many kids you think Hillary was moving a week?

Your energy is absolutely toxic

you have no idea how disrespectful you're being right now

"How dare you be disrespectful"

"You ignorant SIMPLETON!!!"

Imitation is the highest form of flattery
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I believe the official emails that were released

Can you elaborate please I don't think that answers my question.