Options
1235»

Comments

• NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Some of yall are so slow and behind and cant catch the obvious thats why people like this and his ilk take advantage of you. Yall are made for each other.

Nah I caught the part where you said you've never seen Hidden Colors, but you base your opinion not on his works, but on a fox news clip

So to reiterate, you don't know what you're talking about at all and you admit those

Why do you think your opinion is necessary or relevant?

I saw him...actually attempt to present himself and positions. I gave him that opportunity. It was bafoonery, he basically admitted he lacked credibility, and it was cringe worthy and embarrassing. I remember the black people dont vote in the Presidential election thing as far as hearing about him prior. That alone meant stay away. But regardless, like I said I was raised with history beyond school curriculum. This dude, I instinctively know who to fck with and not. Keeps me from being played. This dude was never someone who resonated with me. I get it though, some see him and see someone like themselves/yourself. I saw in the video everything my instincts told me about this guy. So the "you know nothing about him" thing is a lie Im just not impressed. As far as watching anything about him prior to this, no Im not a sucker or fool I can and have done better research on my own I aint trustin of fckin with nobody like this. Doesnt mean I havent heard of some of his "positions" I just never seen an actual video. Figured I'd see. And apparently I was right all along. And I know it hurts to those who knew no better but he's worse than I could have thought. but he validated my better judgement the time I actually gave him a chance and watched something with him.
    Again if you still dont see then thats on you. have at it.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited December 2016
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    These ? be talking about how marching/protesting and praying is played out but still go on Fox News to yell and ? without getting anything accomplished. I coupldve sworn that people were saying that Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and then needed to step aside and let the young folks take over but these new ? doing the same as the old ? . What does he gain by going on Fox every week arguing with Tucker? How many minds will he change? The ones who are really out here in the streets are dying and ? . I applaud Tariq for some of the stuff he's doing but man he need to stop going on Fox.

He says he only goes on Fox News to show black people how to rebuttal when they're debating with white supremacists.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of yall are so slow and behind and cant catch the obvious thats why people like this and his ilk take advantage of you. Yall are made for each other.

Nah I caught the part where you said you've never seen Hidden Colors, but you base your opinion not on his works, but on a fox news clip

So to reiterate, you don't know what you're talking about at all and you admit those

I saw him...actually attempt to present himself and positions. I gave him that opportunity. It was bafoonery, he basically admitted he lacked credibility, and it was cringe worthy and embarrassing. I remember the black people dont vote in the Presidential election thing as far as hearing about him prior. That alone meant stay away. But regardless, like I said I was raised with history beyond school curriculum. This dude, I instinctively know who to fck with and not. Keeps me from being played. This dude was never someone who resonated with me. I get it though, some see him and see someone like themselves/yourself. I saw in the video everything my instincts told me about this guy. So the "you know nothing about him" thing is a lie Im just not impressed. As far as watching anything about him prior to this, no Im not a sucker or fool I can and have done better research on my own I aint trustin of fckin with nobody like this. Doesnt mean I havent heard of some of his "positions" I just never seen an actual video. Figured I'd see. And apparently I was right all along. And I know it hurts to those who knew no better but he's worse than I could have thought. but he validated my better judgement the time I actually gave him a chance and watched something with him.
    Again if you still dont see then thats on you. have at it.

So to reiterate, you don't know what you're talking about at all and you admit this

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    franknitti wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    He's a podcast host..not a political scientist......doesn't take away hidden colors and his contributions....

It's misinformation all throughout hidden colors...

? was all about getting negroes to get in they emotions...wether that was to make ? feel good or to make them angry.

Where exactly did you find the misinformation and what is the correct information regarding that error?

https://youtu.be/SsavmtsD6Oc

13781667_898797593559852_285264397939149106_n.jpg

I'm gonna watch this, but this post doesn't answer my question at all

What specifically in HC is incorrect? The vid you posted doesn't seem to be a refutation of HC

https://youtu.be/e5R6PzZ5lSw

For. This ? talking bout Darwinism the majority of the time. And he sound like a low key Christian who was offended by HC. There definitely may be a few unproven and purposely omitted info in HC. But to say it's all trash is BS. It should just be a entertaining introduction to inspire people to do their own research on their own history and stop letting these white folks miseducate you and your children.

"Don't tell our kids the whole truth, just ones that fit a narrative and hope they grow up to question things we told them"

Gotcha
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta admit

"Don't be a sucker Tucker"

That ? was hilarious!