Troy ave gets shot again!

Options

Comments

• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? think they too tough for security. 2 ex seals is all you need.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Hopefully they don't do him like Kleinfeld in Carli to s way... safe recovery to Troy Ave time to move to Miami

He can't move out of new york

Um given the imminent danger to his person he can petition the court to reconsider and be allowed temporary supervised relocation

No guarantee that's allowed since he already tried that

He just got shot......again....any judge will sympathize w him
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How do you even go about getting two ex Navy Seals to do security?.. Asking for a friend..

As far as him being in the hood.. It's Christmas he was on his way to see some family and got caught in traffic... Can't fault the man for that..
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

How do you even go about getting two ex Navy Seals to do security?.. Asking for a friend..

As far as him being in the hood.. It's Christmas he was on his way to see some family and got caught in traffic... Can't fault the man for that..

Ppl in here like why be in brownsville? I'm like it's Christmas..a ? can't see his fam?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    ? in here reaching for reasons to blame him for this.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Security firm.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

You never know. It could be some old ? coming back to haunt him.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Ppl in here like why be in brownsville? I'm like it's Christmas..a ? can't see his fam?

Idk they might have to come see me....i
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

Like them crackas like to say. Let's wait for all the facts to come out.

We both know this ain't that though my ? . In fact that ? statement is only uttered when there are two clear-cut parties. We only know of one: Troy. We also know his character isn't exactly exemplary. He coulda ? off somebody, or he could've been lunch, simple as that.
  • slickwatts
    slickwatts Members Posts: 299 ✭✭
    Options
    somebody tried to give capital steez mom a christmas present
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Letssss not try to be like Crackas.......
  • 5th Letter
    Options

We both know this ain't that though my ? . In fact that ? statement is only uttered when there are two clear-cut parties. We only know of one: Troy. We also know his character isn't exactly exemplary. He coulda ? off somebody, or he could've been lunch, simple as that.

And then and then and then what if Troy had tried to rob somebody before and failed so now the ? came back for revenge. No matter what the scenario this is somehow his fault whether directly or indirectly.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

And then and then and then what if Troy had tried to rob somebody before and failed so now the ? came back for revenge. No matter what the scenario this is somehow his fault whether directly or indirectly.

You said it...

Quit actin like that ? 's a saint.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

You really said this.... In defense of Troy Ave of all people?

qmzhh7abs8tt.gif

Why y'all getting at me? ? in here speculating about why he got shot and making up scenarios. I say some BS and I'm in the wrong? How?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Also, miss me with the bs bruh, my last post also said he coulda been lunch, how the ? would that be his fault?
  • 5th Letter
    edited December 2016
    Options

You said it...

Stop speculating. ? called him getting shot "karma" and even gave out "goats". Why aren't you getting at them for that? Exactly. So miss me with that ? .
    Also, miss me with the bs bruh, my last post also said he coulda been lunch, how the ? would that be his fault?

All we know is that he got shot. Again stop speculating.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    edited December 2016
    Options

You said it...

Stop speculating

? what the hell else am I supposed to do? Twiddle my thumbs? It's an open topic on an open forum. I'll continue to DWTW sir.

So you gonna act like you've NEVER speculated on ANY topic on here? Jamaica, you're way better than that my ? .

Btw, HAPPY 10,000TH POST TO MEEEEE!
  • 5th Letter
    Options

You said it...

Stop speculating

? what the hell else am I supposed to do? Twiddle my thumbs? It's an open topic on an open forum. I'll continue to DWTW sir.

So you gonna act like you've NEVER speculated on ANY topic on here? Jamaica, you're way better than that my ? .

What the hell are you supposed to do? I don't know but this started because I said y'all are creating scenarios to blame him for his own shooting. You then went on to create more scenarios to blame him for his own shooting. I'm just calling it like I see it.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

You said it...

Stop speculating

What the hell are you supposed to do? I don't know but this started because I said y'all are creating scenarios to blame him for his own shooting. You then went on to create more scenarios to blame him for his own shooting. I'm just calling it like I see it.

? , I gave you two plausible opposing scenerios, and you still had a problem with it. You see red when ? ? on Troy dontcha? :joy:
  • 5th Letter
    Options

You said it...

Stop speculating

? , I gave you two plausible opposing scenerios, and you still had a problem with it. You see red when ? ? on Troy dontcha? :joy:

I gave y'all one too though what if he tried to rob somebody and failed so the ? came back and shot him in retaliation. In this case what did he do to warrant being ? on?