LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    ? in here reaching for reasons to blame him for this.

You never know. It could be some old ? coming back to haunt him.

Like them crackas like to say. Let's wait for all the facts to come out.

We both know this ain't that though my ? . In fact that ? statement is only uttered when there are two clear-cut parties. We only know of one: Troy. We also know his character isn't exactly exemplary. He coulda ? off somebody, or he could've been lunch, simple as that.

And then and then and then what if Troy had tried to rob somebody before and failed so now the ? came back for revenge. No matter what the scenario this is somehow his fault whether directly or indirectly.

You said it...

Quit actin like that ? 's a saint.
    Stop speculating
    Also, miss me with the bs bruh, my last post also said he coulda been lunch, how the ? would that be his fault?

All we know is that he got shot. Again stop speculating.

? what the hell else am I supposed to do? Twiddle my thumbs? It's an open topic on an open forum. I'll continue to DWTW sir.

So you gonna act like you've NEVER speculated on ANY topic on here? Jamaica, you're way better than that my ? .

Btw, HAPPY 10,000TH POST TO MEEEEE!

What the hell are you supposed to do? I don't know but this started because I said y'all are creating scenarios to blame him for his own shooting. You then went on to create more scenarios to blame him for his own shooting. I'm just calling it like I see it.

? , I gave you two plausible opposing scenerios, and you still had a problem with it. You see red when ? ? on Troy dontcha? :joy:

I gave y'all one too though what if he tried to rob somebody and failed so the ? came back and shot him in retaliation. In this case what did he do to warrant being ? on?

? you gotta be ? jokin!! Please tell me you're joking.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    This ? don't want us to speculate, yet he cosigned this

nb26athx7z6v.jpg

:joy: :joy: :joy:

That's called a sarcastic reaction.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

We both know this ain't that though my ? . In fact that ? statement is only uttered when there are two clear-cut parties. We only know of one: Troy. We also know his character isn't exactly exemplary. He coulda ? off somebody, or he could've been lunch, simple as that.

And then and then and then what if Troy had tried to rob somebody before and failed so now the ? came back for revenge. No matter what the scenario this is somehow his fault whether directly or indirectly.

You said it...

Quit actin like that ? 's a saint.
    Stop speculating
    Also, miss me with the bs bruh, my last post also said he coulda been lunch, how the ? would that be his fault?

All we know is that he got shot. Again stop speculating.

? what the hell else am I supposed to do? Twiddle my thumbs? It's an open topic on an open forum. I'll continue to DWTW sir.

So you gonna act like you've NEVER speculated on ANY topic on here? Jamaica, you're way better than that my ? .

Btw, HAPPY 10,000TH POST TO MEEEEE!

What the hell are you supposed to do? I don't know but this started because I said y'all are creating scenarios to blame him for his own shooting. You then went on to create more scenarios to blame him for his own shooting. I'm just calling it like I see it.

? , I gave you two plausible opposing scenerios, and you still had a problem with it. You see red when ? ? on Troy dontcha? :joy:

I gave y'all one too though what if he tried to rob somebody and failed so the ? came back and shot him in retaliation. In this case what did he do to warrant being ? on?

? you gotta be ? jokin!! Please tell me you're joking.

I'm doing what y'all are doing. Even when I speculate it's still an issue? I can't win with y'all. And yes in this case what did he do in this situation that warrants him getting ? on?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Wait, wait, wait... Are you mad about him being shat on, speculated upon or shot?
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    slickwatts wrote: »
    somebody tried to give capital steez mom a christmas present

I mean Steez did die on Christmas, right? Just sayin.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Wait, wait, wait... Are you mad about him being shat on, speculated upon or shot?

wait, wait, wait... Are you glad that he got shot so you speculating and ? on him?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

wait, wait, wait... Are you glad that he got shot so you speculating and ? on him?

? where at any point did I say I was glad he got shot? Do I feel karma is playing it's role? Hell yea. But I never cheered for his demise.

And the only time I ? on him in this thread was by calling him trash, which he is. That has nothing with him almost taking a dome shot.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

? where at any point did I say I was glad he got shot? Do I feel karma is playing it's role? Hell yea. But I never cheered for his demise.

And the only time I ? on him in this thread was by calling him trash, which he is. That has nothing with him almost taking a dome shot.

? where at any point did I say I was mad at him getting ? on and speculated on? And I'm agreeing with you he got shot because the universe returned the favor for him doing something that lead to this incident. So what's your point dude? One of my first comments in this thread was me saying he deserves it because he sucks and his bad attitude rubs people the wrong way.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I'm on Youtube and I just saw an ad that was literally an entire Troy Ave music video lol

I hope this ? wasn't staged for buzz
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

? where at any point did I say I was mad at him getting ? on and speculated on? And I'm agreeing with you he got shot because the universe returned the favor for him doing something that lead to this incident. So what's your point dude? One of my first comments in this thread was me saying he deserves it because he sucks and his bad attitude rubs people the wrong way.

The whole reason we're even having this convo is because of this:

I made a general ass statement and you wanna liken me to a cracka. What self-respecting brutha wouldn't be annoyed by that? That's why this conversation has even gone this far.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

I made a general ass statement and you wanna liken me to a cracka. What self-respecting brutha wouldn't be annoyed by that? That's why this conversation has even gone this far.

So you admitting that I made you catch feelings? :joy:
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

So you admitting that I made you catch feelings? :joy:

? , I said the statement annoyed me. Ain't said ? about being sad. But if you want that accolade feel free to own it. Make sure you print it out in gold trim and frame it as well.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

Damnnnn

This ? like movies in real life
    Need some popcorn
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Dude actually lived on Union Street, so why did he pick Troy Ave as his stage name? You can't tell me that it's because he thought Troy Ave sounded better than Union Street.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Jamacia" pull ya skirt down, b
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Did you tell the guy I was talking to to do the same thing too?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

Naaaaaw ? , he outted YOU. Don't bring me into this :joy:
  • 5th Letter
    Options

I'm singled out for some reason. I was agreeing with y'all. Pretty weird.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

The following would make anyone think you were flying that cape.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Wow THAT is considered caping? You make it sound as if I said if Troy dies I die
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

Wow THAT is considered caping? You make it sound as if I said if Troy dies I die

Nah b, CashmoneyDux said that*, so hopefully you don't have to go through that.
    * in your stead