• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another win for the white
  • sideon1984
    sideon1984 Members Posts: 144 ✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    all them resources leaving the community that gave her the drive and ambition to be what she is.....

Serena is heavily involved in black charities, and just married a billionaire. I'm guessing there will be more resources coming, not less. Now if she married some low-level white celebrity, then you would have a point.

He is not a billionaire, that's the same lie they use with Eve's husband.
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smallest ? I ever seen was on a black man just sayin nh

He wasn't Jamaican that's for sure
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

I was just telling my lil homie that I ran into a half Haitian half Austrian chick..cute lil thing. dhesveurh a white dude cuz she can't find a decent American black man outside the US and when she's in the US...they try to dog her out.

Let me get this straight... she's half HAITIAN and half AUSTRIAN yet is looking for AFRICAN AMERICAN men OUTSIDE the U.S???

Im trying to make sense of this...

what's it to make sense of?

your too focus on her lineage. she considers herself black and she considered black. she wants an American black man.

why is that hard to understand?

so, people can't have a preference without some sort of angle or someone thinking it's ? ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    Smallest ? I ever seen was on a black man just sayin nh

He wasn't Jamaican that's for sure

LMAO!
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options

I was just telling my lil homie that I ran into a half Haitian half Austrian chick..cute lil thing. dhesveurh a white dude cuz she can't find a decent American black man outside the US and when she's in the US...they try to dog her out.

Let me get this straight... she's half HAITIAN and half AUSTRIAN yet is looking for AFRICAN AMERICAN men OUTSIDE the U.S???

your too focus on her lineage. she considers herself black and she considered black. she wants an American black man.

so, people can't have a preference without some sort of angle or someone thinking it's ? ?

In all seriousness, why doesn't she move to the US? I'm very confused on what point U are trying to make
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm finna load this page with some Facebook feelings....a lot of brothers and sisters are both happy and upset
  • jetlifebih
    Options
  • jetlifebih
    Options
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    We gotta start a healing the black family campaign quick.....
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all them resources leaving the community that gave her the drive and ambition to be what she is.....

Serena is heavily involved in black charities, and just married a billionaire. I'm guessing there will be more resources coming, not less. Now if she married some low-level white celebrity, then you would have a point.

Charities only receive a fraction of her wealth and let's be real...we know what charities are and who they benefit...not to undermine the assistance charities can provide if consistent...

And when they produce children....who will those children reproduce with? Have you seen Muhammad Ali's grandsons? Diana Ross, Michael Jackson, etc

2yli9tzq4whc.jpg

Those are Ali's grandsoms? WTF?!?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    89mx9z1q7ti9.png
    tia73pldael6.png
    m5qaiffac2xg.png
    ctkwg6j79ofp.png
    frt46toacmw3.png
    4pge7aehc8wf.png

A lot of ignorance on that page. Let's cut the eshit and address the real issue. Black women you do the love us. You dont. Just admit it. You've been conditioned to worship and adore the white man ever since you've been playing with Barbie and Ken. All that I'll ? them ? was spittin' onthat page. Punk ass hoes!
  • jetlifebih
    Options

Charities only receive a fraction of her wealth and let's be real...we know what charities are and who they benefit...not to undermine the assistance charities can provide if consistent...

And when they produce children....who will those children reproduce with? Have you seen Muhammad Ali's grandsons? Diana Ross, Michael Jackson, etc

2yli9tzq4whc.jpg

Those are Ali's grandsoms? WTF?!?

Bruh they gon say ali was white in 100 years when we die...Michael Jackson too...
    89mx9z1q7ti9.png
    tia73pldael6.png
    m5qaiffac2xg.png
    ctkwg6j79ofp.png
    frt46toacmw3.png
    4pge7aehc8wf.png

A lot of ignorance on that page. Let's cut the eshit and address the real issue. Black women you do the love us. You dont. Just admit it. You've been conditioned to worship and adore the white man ever since you've been playing with Barbie and Ken. All that I'll ? them ? was spittin' onthat page. Punk ass hoes!

I honestly think people just attach certain traits from two different populations and generalize like for instance a dude will say chicks say they want a ring but be up in the club shaking they ass...there are women who shake ass there are women who want a wedding ring and there are women who fit both but to generalize and say man chicks say they want a wedding ring but be in the club shaking ass is crazy to me same way women say oh black men just want black women to love them but then go and marry a white girl....there are black men who want black love, black men who want to marry a white girl and then there are some black men who do want both but to generalize and say ? like black me or black women....that ? starting to get on my nerves.....
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

In all seriousness, why doesn't she move to the US? I'm very confused on what point U are trying to make

she doesn't want to move to the states.

bruh,

you can go anywhere on this planet and find white, asian, Indian, Hispanic and African.

living outside there place if birth or nationality.

not too many black American men around outside of the military. not saying they aren't around...just saying it's not alot.
  • manikongo
    manikongo Members Posts: 69 ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I'm still smh and lmao @2stepz_ahead home girl saying she dates cacs cuz she can't find a brother that meets of all standards and requirements.......
    nah bruh
    ..she just want a black American that knows something about the world outside of his own culture.

an let's keep it 100.

not too many know what's going on nor care to want to know anything outside they block, city or their limited culture.

? don't wanna listen tho.

but guess who getting ass and they pockets filled up.....them some swaggerless africans who mimic black Americans.

? just see how much influence they have around the world.

African dudes
    Some African getting more ass than you but
    acting like you....yea...

but I'm the ?

an elzo...you seen the pics of the chicks I know in the DR. I just don't cross containmenate

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    We gotta start a healing the black family campaign quick.....

exactly....

it's always some ? .

? can't take responsibility just like the women cant.

both have legit arguments but at the end of the day....men are or should be the leaders of our community. and present strength and protection to our women.

these thots and hoes are that way because they men aint being men. men too busy trying to follow what women like rather than being in control of our own destiny and making ourselves desirable.

fukk I wanna buy a Benz to attract ? for?

nah, imma drive my Toyota like a head of state an allow me being me pull the woman.

women raising men aint what's up.

when a women raises a man...two things will happen more than not.....both begin with g's.

? or gang. very few are worth anything. but a few will be the exception.

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruh,

you can go anywhere on this planet and find white, asian, Indian, Hispanic and African.

not too many black American men around outside of the military. not saying they aren't around...just saying it's not alot.

Well then she is stupid for seeking an American black when American blacks do not migrate.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

bruh,

Well then she is stupid for seeking an American black when American blacks do not migrate.
    so the Austrian boyfriend gets the ass without no competition.

? is sad...an this statement is why I come at ? like I do.

all American blacks gotta do is show up. an have the weakest game an we still pull 80% of the chicks. 95% if you thorough.

? sell themselves short an wonder why they keep coming up short.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ali´s grandson what the flying ? dude lol.They better date some black women real talk.I bet they aint even muslims.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruh,

so the Austrian boyfriend gets the ass without no competition.

? is sad...an this statement is why I come at ? like I do.

all American blacks gotta do is show up. an have the weakest game an we still pull 80% of the chicks. 95% if you thorough.

? sell themselves short an wonder why they keep coming up short.

where did she meet the Austrian ? ?
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Now I just want the entire IC to close their eyes and imagine.....

Lebron James having a white fiancé.

tumblr_inline_mver5iZG611rhfxy9.jpg

might be late but this is hands down the best post gif usage i've read in a while lmao
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    So now Ali gonna be a white man in 100 years? Y'all ? and your extreme reactions to ? is sad
This discussion has been closed.