Options

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »

I was just telling my lil homie that I ran into a half Haitian half Austrian chick..cute lil thing. dhesveurh a white dude cuz she can't find a decent American black man outside the US and when she's in the US...they try to dog her out.

Let me get this straight... she's half HAITIAN and half AUSTRIAN yet is looking for AFRICAN AMERICAN men OUTSIDE the U.S???

Im trying to make sense of this...

what's it to make sense of?

your too focus on her lineage. she considers herself black and she considered black. she wants an American black man.

why is that hard to understand?

so, people can't have a preference without some sort of angle or someone thinking it's ? ?

In all seriousness, why doesn't she move to the US? I'm very confused on what point U are trying to make

she doesn't want to move to the states.

bruh,

you can go anywhere on this planet and find white, asian, Indian, Hispanic and African.

living outside there place if birth or nationality.

not too many black American men around outside of the military. not saying they aren't around...just saying it's not alot.

Well then she is stupid for seeking an American black when American blacks do not migrate.
    so the Austrian boyfriend gets the ass without no competition.

? is sad...an this statement is why I come at ? like I do.

all American blacks gotta do is show up. an have the weakest game an we still pull 80% of the chicks. 95% if you thorough.

? sell themselves short an wonder why they keep coming up short.

I have zero issue with an Austrian getting with a Austrian
    Based on what you deescribed,her inability to attract an American black has more to do with her than it does American black men. Plus black American men are definitely NOT losing because a euro mixed jawn is marrying a white si I don't know where you are make the connection
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options

I was just telling my lil homie that I ran into a half Haitian half Austrian chick..cute lil thing. dhesveurh a white dude cuz she can't find a decent American black man outside the US and when she's in the US...they try to dog her out.

Let me get this straight... she's half HAITIAN and half AUSTRIAN yet is looking for AFRICAN AMERICAN men OUTSIDE the U.S???

your too focus on her lineage. she considers herself black and she considered black. she wants an American black man.

so, people can't have a preference without some sort of angle or someone thinking it's ? ?

In all seriousness, why doesn't she move to the US? I'm very confused on what point U are trying to make

bruh,

you can go anywhere on this planet and find white, asian, Indian, Hispanic and African.

not too many black American men around outside of the military. not saying they aren't around...just saying it's not alot.

Well then she is stupid for seeking an American black when American blacks do not migrate.

all American blacks gotta do is show up. an have the weakest game an we still pull 80% of the chicks. 95% if you thorough.

where did she meet the Austrian ? ?

she's my wife's co-worker.

making 6 figures an she twenty ? 3

23 my ? .

no kids
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

bruh,

Based on what you deescribed,her inability to attract an American black has more to do with her than it does American black men. Plus black American men are definitely NOT losing because a euro mixed jawn is marrying a white si I don't know where you are make the connection

try thinking bigger bruh....people like what they like.

how about we black men do better to finalize ourselves..

why are you fighting against the premise of what I'm saying.

? stay blaming women when we are the men an should be men about ? .

you making excuses
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

1. She considers herself blk.... cool

2. I'm pretty sure there's alotta non American, blk men in Europe ...

3. She he's not American at ALL, no ties to blk american culture, yet she wants an American BLK man while she's living OUTSIDE OF AMERICA.....
    this is like if she'd lived in the States, yet wanted a blk man from England.... so she complains she cant find one, then she marries a wht man.

4. She wasn't never checkin for no brothas to begin with.

5. U goofy especially.

weak game ? post.

I have my queen....hopefully you find yours.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruh,

23 my ? .

no kids
    So she lives in Switzerland yet wants an African American black male?

Anyway Send me a pic for research purposes....btw should either be in Mexico or the DR Martin Luther King weekend u gonna be out there?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

3. She he's not American at ALL, no ties to blk american culture, yet she wants an American BLK man while she's living OUTSIDE OF AMERICA.....
    this is like if she'd lived in the States, yet wanted a blk man from England.... so she complains she cant find one, then she marries a wht man.

5. U goofy especially.

This is all facts, I witnessed myself and gotten some European ? within a couple days of being there.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

bruh,

23 my ? .

no kids
    So she lives in Switzerland yet wants an African American black male?

Anyway Send me a pic for research purposes....btw should either be in Mexico or the DR Martin Luther King weekend u gonna be out there?

yes and yes....mlk weekend.....my American holidays are off
    ..when is that?

real ? ....? calling me goffy for trynna say it's better women than a Walmart worker out there who want a black American?

why is that so hard to believe?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    So now Ali gonna be a white man in 100 years? Y'all ? and your extreme reactions to ? is sad

Some people believe Ancient Egyptians were white ,but Ali will be remembered as a black man but Michael Jackson might not be in the future.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm gonna go on and say interacial dating is just as selfish as homosexuality and suicide....yeah I said it....

All those go against a strong Community ...

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options

bruh,

at the bolded Yea her austrian half won..She's not even half blk american...
    She in the middle of Austria talking about "where's the blk american men's at?"
    Obviously not in Austria.
    There's a reason why we're called American Blks, it's cause we live in America.... if she wanted to meet blk Americans come to America...

There's a reason why ? stack their paper to go to Brazil... to see Brazilian women ? . ? ain't in the middle of their hoods talking about "where the Brazilan ? at?"

Einstein .

more excuses....but do you bruh....

a women says what she wants but too young to know any better but ? still pass on it...like I said...imma introduce her to my lil homie...y'all se be hearing about it soon.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruh,

U can't be this stupid...
    1. U comparing races of ppl to an ethnicity.... There's billions of Africans, Indians, Europeans, Asians, etc to only 40 million Blk Americans.... African American are a minority population in the U.S... and only accounts for 4% of the African race. Of course there's gonna be more non African-Americans abroad...

2. Most these ppl are coming from Africa, India, Eastern Europe, Latin America are all mostly 3rd world countries seeking better opportunities . Like the shawty who's half Austrian, and half HAITIAN .. While African Americans live in the United States of America. U know a country ppl are dying to get into yet, U want us to leave America to go where??? Austria???
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    so let me get this straight...

a chick who wants an American black man but gets dogged when she comes to America, changes her standard to American black men who want to be outside America , that's 24, makes $110k a year, no kids but she's the undesirable....

because she's half Austrian but considers herself black but she Austrian so that makes her bad?

I bet my ? @Sion or @BigBallsNoWorries will gladly be with her.
  • D0wn
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

5. U goofy especially.

This is all facts, I witnessed myself and gotten some European ? within a couple days of being there.

Im not saying he's lying i'm just saying he's stupid for using that to bash brothas in the states..
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruh,

try thinking bigger bruh....people like what they like.

how about we black men do better to finalize ourselves..

why are you fighting against the premise of what I'm saying.

? stay blaming women when we are the men an should be men about ? .

you making excuses

I'm making excuses for who????? Wtf is your point ????

A chick in Austria wants a AA man but Durant want to go to The US and that's not her fault? AAs are losing because some mixed chick in Austria wants them and there's no Decent AA men in Austria ??????

• D0wn
    Options
    so let me get this straight...

a chick who wants an American black man but gets dogged when she comes to America, changes her standard to American black men who want to be outside America , that's 24, makes $110k a year, no kids but she's the undesirable....

because she's half Austrian but considers herself black but she Austrian so that makes her bad?

I bet my ? @Sion or @BigBallsNoWorries will gladly be with her.

What happened to the WTF button...
    There's solid Blk men every where, if she wanted a brotha she would of found one... this she only date blk men from the U.S makes no sense, especially when she's not african American to begin with. your ? got game ranned on him, and is arguing nonsense.

If im in Europe, and is looking for sistas, best believe i'm finding one. Im not gonna be waiting on sistas from brooklyn to touch down Austria.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Sign me up I'll gladly be with her LOLOL

Some of these ? making ? harder than it needs to be or maybe they intimidated. Send her my way!!

u gonna move to Switzerland? my ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    The thing is no one is disputI ng @2stepz_ahead point .....it s just his example makes no sense...
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    So now Ali gonna be a white man in 100 years? Y'all ? and your extreme reactions to ? is sad

Maybe we don't want to end up like South America where there's a whole bunch of mixed race people and the real black people get treated like s***.

But your either mixed or your family is mixed and looks like a bag of f****** Skittles so I don't expect you to understand this s***
This discussion has been closed.