Damn! We Lost Serena To A White Guy

Options

Comments

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    The black race in america is doomed.... there is literally no hope that black people will ever be more than what we are now and what's worse as times goes on we are probably going to drop from 3rd class to 4th class citizens.

This ? be so dramatic
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I have two points to add:

1. If interracial dating/marriage is bad for black people, then it is something that every black person should be concerned about. If not, then you're basically saying that you don't care what happens to the race. This means that you can't simply say, "Interracial is not for me, but let people date who they want." That, however, is not to approve of any criticism of blacks in interracial relationships, no matter how ill-timed or heavy-handed.

2. Criticism of some of the things some black people are doing is essential to race progress. Absolutely essential. Always have and always will be. And things are not different when it comes to interracial dating/marriage. So I strongly disagree with this idea that people have that black people can date or marry whoever they want to date/marry as long as they don't criticize the other sex in explaining why they date or marry out. For all that we know, the criticisms might have merit. If so, airing them (ideally, in a respectful manner) might create an atmosphere conducive to change -- which would mean less interracial dating and marriage in the future (since if one person had an issue with black men or women, presumably others do as well). If some particular criticism does not resonate with you, then that's just you. Of course, you have a right to be critical of the person making the criticism. What you don't have a right to do is to proclaim that all criticisms of black men or women are out of court.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^
    this is Kinda my point.

? too caught up in the one example to refute the whole point.

? too caught up in the "but she's half" to understand the point.

overall alot of ? is overlooked because we give reasons why we shouldn't.

now way should a woman doing well should have to travel to find a ? when she's bringing so much to the table already.

if you ain't matching her...shut the fukk up with your demands that she seek you out.

yet ? holla At the walmart chick with no worries.

? fly across country to get ? . when you can get Chick fly to your country if you play your cards right when you take the first step.

we have ? acting like ? ,standing on the wall waiting for a chick to ask them to dance if they wanna dance otherwise fukk them hoes..

the mentality is amazing.

who raised you ? ?

who taught y'all how to think?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    So now Ali gonna be a white man in 100 years? Y'all ? and your extreme reactions to ? is sad
    Tell that to the Egyptians.l/cleopatra ....or Americans lol

When people say Americans are arrogant ....white people come to mind not the natives....when people say the American dream...it don't include poc...but you right....it's extreme...

Big difference is we actually have video footage of Ali...so how you gonna change his race when there visual evidence of what he looked like. They gonna purge human history of the thousands of images of Ali?

1126.gif

Dude........

egypt2.jpg
    Ancient-Egypt-Wallpaper-16801050.jpg
    egyptian-hieroglyphs.jpg

We have visual evidence of what ancient Egyptians looked like, but that didn't stop white people from trying to re-write history.

When I say visual I mean videos...And anybody with half a brain knows white folks were on some ? and knows what they actually look like....how many times especially recently have they been called put on, and lost money, producing movies and films with white casts playing Egyptians? y'all ? let y'all fear lead you to irrational conclusions.

Fear? Fear of what?

And why are you so angry?

You'll be alright.

Calm down.

@jetlifebih half jokingly made a point about whitewashing, and you inexplicably got emotional.

Take a break.

I'm the angry one yet my response to him to start was a joke...and yeah fear...? going on for pages about who the next person they dont even know ? talking like our whole race going to disappear ...? is hilarious
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So now Ali gonna be a white man in 100 years? Y'all ? and your extreme reactions to ? is sad

When people say Americans are arrogant ....white people come to mind not the natives....when people say the American dream...it don't include poc...but you right....it's extreme...

Big difference is we actually have video footage of Ali...so how you gonna change his race when there visual evidence of what he looked like. They gonna purge human history of the thousands of images of Ali?

1126.gif

Dude........

egypt2.jpg
    egyptian-hieroglyphs.jpg

We have visual evidence of what ancient Egyptians looked like, but that didn't stop white people from trying to re-write history.

When I say visual I mean videos...And anybody with half a brain knows white folks were on some ? and knows what they actually look like....how many times especially recently have they been called put on, and lost money, producing movies and films with white casts playing Egyptians? y'all ? let y'all fear lead you to irrational conclusions.

Fear? Fear of what?

You'll be alright.

Calm down.

@jetlifebih half jokingly made a point about whitewashing, and you inexplicably got emotional.

Take a break.

I'm the angry one yet my response to him to start was a joke...and yeah fear...? going on for pages about who the next person they dont even know ? talking like our whole race going to disappear ...? is hilarious

The population of the descendants of slaves in America could very well be threatened if ? continues, abortions, interacial marriages, mfs getting killed, incarceration could start younger and younger which could prevent reproduction rates, children being allowed to choose their gender....

Africans as a whole will never disappear but select groups can....

Why do you say "like our whole race is going to disappear" like these ? really didn't exterminate the native american "group" ....you do know that right?? The Native American population is so small that most people will never actually meet or see one in person....that is real...I don't know how much you value life but that is really sad....and it is very much a possibility....
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

1126.gif

Dude........

egypt2.jpg
    egyptian-hieroglyphs.jpg

Fear? Fear of what?

You'll be alright.

Calm down.

Take a break.

The population of the descendants of slaves in America could very well be threatened if ? continues, abortions, interacial marriages, mfs getting killed, incarceration could start younger and younger which could prevent reproduction rates, children being allowed to choose their gender....

Why do you say "like our whole race is going to disappear" like these ? really didn't exterminate the native american "group" ....you do know that right?? The Native American population is so small that most people will never actually meet or see one in person....that is real...I don't know how much you value life but that is really sad....and it is very much a possibility....

And again I say y'all really overstate just how many black folks are in interracial marriages. Did you miss the stat I posted earlier? It's a sad myth many of y'all have brought into that black folks just popping out mixed babies in numbers enough to dilute the population of black Americans. Heavy majority of black folks date, marry and have children with other black people. Also a massive scale genocide on the level of what happened to the native Americans simply couldn't happen in this day and age. The countries of the world ain't as isolated as it they was. Too many connecting parts around the globe for that too happen. America has and can do alot of ? up things but eliminating an entire group of people ain't one of them. It's amazing to me how much fear some of y'all carry for white folks. ? em
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1126.gif

Dude........

egypt2.jpg
    egyptian-hieroglyphs.jpg

Fear? Fear of what?

You'll be alright.

Calm down.

Take a break.

And again I say y'all really overstate just how many black folks are in interracial marriages. Did you miss the stat I posted earlier? It's a sad myth many of y'all have brought into that black folks just popping out mixed babies in numbers enough to dilute the population of black Americans. Heavy majority of black folks date, marry and have children with other black people. Also a massive scale genocide on the level of what happened to the native Americans simply couldn't happen in this day and age. The countries of the world ain't as isolated as it they was. Too many connecting parts around the globe for that too happen. America has and can do alot of ? up things but eliminating an entire group of people ain't one of them. It's amazing to me how much fear some of y'all carry for white folks. ? em

Don't be naive...the black population is under threat. And it's not about fear of white folks (thought none of unu ever step tobwhite folks so idk what unu chatting about) it's about understanding history and can happen/is happening
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is an upgrade from drake though

No it aint
  • sideon1984
    sideon1984 Members Posts: 144 ✭✭
    Options
    ? in here are really trying to put the blame on black men, the reality is she always wanted a white man and she found one. He's not nearly on her level financially but he's white, and we all know with swirlers they only require the bare minimum when it comes to dating white.
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo my little sister be watching the natural hair videos on YouTube and alot of those all natural black lives matter looking chicks, are with corny looking white dudes.

p3rpuyegnd4p.jpg

I'm cool with Chet Hanks snatching her though
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    Yo my little sister be watching the natural hair videos on YouTube and alot of those all natural black lives matter looking chicks, are with corny looking white dudes.

p3rpuyegnd4p.jpg

I'm cool with Chet Hanks snatching her though

I've yet to meet or experience that "conscious" I am in a interracial relationship people...I still don't believe they exist....

Yo cool with Chet hanks saying ? ? He thinks because he raps he can say ? ....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited December 2016
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    She getting married to a man who's close to or already a billionaire. On top of that he treats her right and they genuinely love each other. Let them cook.

She's the greatest tennis player of all time, when you're that successful, typically you tend to attract like. Aside from dude's skin colour y'all gotta give him props for his success and for wanting a queen like Serena in his corner. Anyone would be proud to have Serena, and that should be so across ALL races. Love is blind. If ? are mad then step ya game up, grow up and stop being so insecure - especially to commit to a woman. Half these ? already got the girl waiting on them to bend the knee but don't want to for whatever reason "oh she's gonna take half", "she wasn't shooting with me in the gym", "marriage is wack", "I want 5 wives" but been with the same broad for $10+ years and have kids SMMFH, the idiocy.... Any ? that's worth a dime or got half a brain isn't going to ? with lil boy ass ? because of petty ? like that EXCEPT for yamps and low self-esteem hoes and some y'all can't tell the difference between a good woman and a yamp.

? don't realise women are making their own money now and aren't depending on ? for security anymore SMMFH. And if brothers are gonna keep bullshitting, well more and more sistas are gonna look in other places for love and for men who WILL put a ring on it. I seen in one thread ? was mad cuz a bad broad didn't want to commit to a fat ? SMMFH. ? is fatherless and it shows.... If Serena married a broke ? yall would say she "lost", if she marry a rich ? she "lost", ? need to get they ? together, cuz these days I hear more and more hoes saying ? ARE the new ? SMMFH. ? make it a resolution for ? sakes....

Always remember:
    "Top notch hoes get the most not the lesser trash like to ? for $40 in the club"
    @Sion
    Nah. From what i hear his networth is around 4 mill. Sold reddit in the early days before it really blew up. So it cant be for the money.

Some of you are looking too deep into this and are forgetting that generally,the type of people you meet, reflect where you hang around/ live. Shes a famous multimillionaire tennis player. Anyway you look at it not many people of color are going to be in that circle shes in for her profession.

Lastly, who the ? cares
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    She getting married to a man who's close to or already a billionaire. On top of that he treats her right and they genuinely love each other. Let them cook.

She's the greatest tennis player of all time, when you're that successful, typically you tend to attract like. Aside from dude's skin colour y'all gotta give him props for his success and for wanting a queen like Serena in his corner. Anyone would be proud to have Serena, and that should be so across ALL races. Love is blind. If ? are mad then step ya game up, grow up and stop being so insecure - especially to commit to a woman. Half these ? already got the girl waiting on them to bend the knee but don't want to for whatever reason "oh she's gonna take half", "she wasn't shooting with me in the gym", "marriage is wack", "I want 5 wives" but been with the same broad for $10+ years and have kids SMMFH, the idiocy.... Any ? that's worth a dime or got half a brain isn't going to ? with lil boy ass ? because of petty ? like that EXCEPT for yamps and low self-esteem hoes and some y'all can't tell the difference between a good woman and a yamp.

? don't realise women are making their own money now and aren't depending on ? for security anymore SMMFH. And if brothers are gonna keep bullshitting, well more and more sistas are gonna look in other places for love and for men who WILL put a ring on it. I seen in one thread ? was mad cuz a bad broad didn't want to commit to a fat ? SMMFH. ? is fatherless and it shows.... If Serena married a broke ? yall would say she "lost", if she marry a rich ? she "lost", ? need to get they ? together, cuz these days I hear more and more hoes saying ? ARE the new ? SMMFH. ? make it a resolution for ? sakes....

Always remember:
    "Top notch hoes get the most not the lesser trash like to ? for $40 in the club"
    @Sion
    Nah. From what i hear his networth is around 4 mill. Sold reddit in the early days before it really blew up. So it cant be for the money.

Some of you are looking too deep into this and are forgetting that generally,the type of people you meet, reflect where you hang around/ live. Shes a famous multimillionaire tennis player. Anyway you look at it not many people of color are going to be in that circle shes in for her profession.

Lastly, who the ? cares

do many problems with this...

ok ..if it's not for the monay...why aint a ? take her? intimidation? hope not. cuz it ain't for money, like you just stated.

do being a famous tennis player puts her outta reach?

really?

why is that....I'll wait
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    9 pages and still no solutions ?

Damn it brothers it's 2017 - get .. your .. ? .. together.

I want to see some answers ! ... HOW HAVE I FAILED SERENA ?

Now dig deep.

giphy.gif
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    9 pages and still no solutions ?

Damn it brothers it's 2017 - get .. your .. ? .. together.

I want to see some answers ! ... HOW HAVE I FAILED SERENA ?

Now dig deep.

giphy.gif

it's solutions...but ? don't wanna hear they not stepping up. even when they can win
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Nobody gives a ? bout lebron

What if he told you he had cancer?

bwahahahahaha

real tears!!!

Funny, but I think he got @Bussy_Getta mixed up with @Kat .

Don't remember Pico being sympathetic to his "cancer."
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1126.gif

Dude........

egypt2.jpg
    egyptian-hieroglyphs.jpg

You know what's bugged out so simple and overlooked in the hieroglyphics they have white clothes if ? was actually white they could easily paint them as white people they didn't because they weren't ? white people
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To think all it took was a nerd in a onsie to back that smh i could of been did that wtf
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    an serious question....what do any of you ? do that qualifies you to have a woman worth millions?

just watching her in interviews she's a sweetie an really shy an timid an truly a lil girl at heart.

not sure how you ? like ya women but...that's a few plused in my book.

? always asking what can a chick brunv to the table. what can your ass bring to the table?

an miss me with that big ass dikk ? ....that won't keep a chick if I come thru....I can promise you that.

Eh, most chicks like her accept qualities in white men that they don't accept in black men.

Meaning, if dude was black.........she probably would've dismissed him as a cornball and wouldn't have given him the time of day.

Probably would've laughed in his face as soon as he told her his name was "Alexis."

you would have a point if she had an American want nothing but think she deserves everything attitude.

it's crazy because I see this with alot of American black women.

but she is not like that....shy lil timid type chick.

problem is how many times have you ran into the type chick you talking about an the type I'm talking about?

this is a problem.

alot of chick did this same to me...now all wanna be with a ? like me.

now think about it....there's a reason why you would think that...but if a ? feel like that then he's in his feelings.

too many things we have to deal with just to find mate

the type chicks you talking about need to be shunned.
    but all chicks aint Like that.
    even if she was.
    why be intimated into not shooting your shot?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    To think all it took was a nerd in a onsie to back that smh i could of been did that wtf

this is the point .

this nerd got him a profession rich woman with no kids...

all I am saying is a normal everyday ? could have done that....just step up to the plate...

if they thorough like everyone says they are
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody gives a ? bout lebron

Judging by the people's whose ? are still throbbing because of "the decision", people care
This discussion has been closed.