Damn! We Lost Serena To A White Guy

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    its amazing the threads ya'll give attention to vs the ones that get crickets

12 pages on this ? ...

TWELVE!!!

this can lead and has led into other ? .

nothing either worth mentioning or productive

anything can be productive or worth mentioning.
    discussions can be informative with very small topics.

expand your mind and your world will grow
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well........if I's ever fiiiiiiiiiiiiiinds me's a big oooooooool' rawboned white girl like @Kat ............I'm gonna be like dude in that State Farm commercial:

@ :24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9C8Rih-Rq0

biokdh8j17wy.gif

by3zubv86kt6.gif
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just seen a meme that is 100% untrue & made me heated
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    real talk tho all these discussion show is that in relationships aint about love.... Its bout what u can do for me or how can I benifit from using u..... When we were kids love was real on that I like you , you like me tip..... That ? go away it seems as u get older and its sad.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its amazing the threads ya'll give attention to vs the ones that get crickets

12 pages on this ? ...

TWELVE!!!

this can lead and has led into other ? .

nothing either worth mentioning or productive

anything can be productive or worth mentioning.
    discussions can be informative with very small topics.

expand your mind and your world will grow

i appreciate the positivity kick you on for the new year, but i respectfully disagree
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol,

@ losing something that you never had...

• Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am disappointed. It's Serena's life but the sister is totally aware of her blackness, racism and how much of an inspiration she is to Blacks through her accomplishments. When Blacks who are aware make these choices for a spouse, it's confusing.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @2stepz_ahead is dropping a lot of ether in this thread...

"But I’m just tryna give you the large picture"
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

@T. Sanford

Post it.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    I am disappointed. It's Serena's life but the sister is totally aware of her blackness, racism and how much of an inspiration she is to Blacks through her accomplishments. When Blacks who are aware make these choices for a spouse, it's confusing.

I'll put it like this, she chose a person not a color. Thats who she wanted to be with regardless of why. Nobody here is in her head its her business and life. There's nothing anybody can do because its her choice. Dont try to figure it out because its not for you or anybody other than them to understand.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Yall gon give yourselves aneurisms trying to figure out why women do what they do and choose who they choose. You'll never figure that out. And they'll still do what they do. Thats just how it goes. The "I can change her/him" crowd.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

@T. Sanford

Post it.

y41i6hrr5igj.jpg

@deadeye

? ' idiot.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@T. Sanford

Post it.

y41i6hrr5igj.jpg

@deadeye

Refer to my post earlier.......

The 35 men she dated did not think of her as a man....clearly.....not ignoring that there are black men who think she resembles a man...but I know more ? who salvate over her ass than make the comment she looks like a man....

Dude just tried to use 2 different populations (the dudes who dated her, and the dudes who think she looks like a man who clearly are on opposite ends of opinion)

And lump them in as "black dudes"

Like i said before....I could go in....interacial dating/mixing is not what you think it is....
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »

@T. Sanford

Post it.

y41i6hrr5igj.jpg

@deadeye

The 35 men she dated did not think of her as a man....clearly.....not ignoring that there are black men who think she resembles a man...but I know more ? who salvate over her ass than make the comment she looks like a man....

Dude just tried to use 2 different populations (the dudes who dated her, and the dudes who think she looks like a man who clearly are on opposite ends of opinion)

Like i said before....I could go in....interacial dating/mixing is not what you think it is....

The big lie about the meme is that I never ever ever heard or seen a black guy say that Serena look like a man. We always say how good she look especially her body. It's always little media racists outlets that'll make those negative gestures
  • jetlifebih
    Options

@T. Sanford

Post it.

y41i6hrr5igj.jpg

@deadeye

The big lie about the meme is that I never ever ever heard or seen a black guy say that Serena look like a man. We always say how good she look especially her body. It's always little media racists outlets that'll make those negative gestures

Unfortunately a lot of the times it's a indoctrinated brother or sister posting these
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@T. Sanford

Post it.

y41i6hrr5igj.jpg

@deadeye

@jetlifebih go in on the bolded. im trying to hear some other thoughts on this matter. i got time today

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@T. Sanford

Post it.

y41i6hrr5igj.jpg

@deadeye

On my granny, a ? ? posted that

Truth is everyone hates Black men EVEN many black women
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    real talk tho all these discussion show is that in relationships aint about love.... Its bout what u can do for me or how can I benifit from using u..... When we were kids love was real on that I like you , you like me tip..... That ? go away it seems as u get older and its sad.
    Its very sad. Think about how many people wouldn't be together if money really didn't matter.
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »

@T. Sanford

Post it.

y41i6hrr5igj.jpg

@deadeye

@jetlifebih go in on the bolded. im trying to hear some other thoughts on this matter. i got time today

Give me a sec I'm about to
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She did not date a black nerd but jumped on a white nerdy dude.Let´s stop playing games she played the role.She did not try.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Its very sad. Think about how many people wouldn't be together if money really didn't matter.

interesting.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    She did not date a black nerd but jumped on a white nerdy dude.Let´s stop playing games she played the role.She did not try.

drake?

he

uhh

nope

nevermind
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well Serena just lost her in only her 2nd match of the season.....
This discussion has been closed.