Damn! We Lost Serena To A White Guy

Options

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    9 pages and still no solutions ?

Damn it brothers it's 2017 - get .. your .. ? .. together.

I want to see some answers ! ... HOW HAVE I FAILED SERENA ?

Now dig deep.

giphy.gif

it's solutions...but ? don't wanna hear they not stepping up. even when they can win

Bruh even if ? were stepping up (to what? I'm still curious about which) some of these ? expectations and standards are too high period. They just gon want more.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so let me get this straight...

a chick who wants an American black man but gets dogged when she comes to America, changes her standard to American black men who want to be outside America , that's 24, makes $110k a year, no kids but she's the undesirable....

because she's half Austrian but considers herself black but she Austrian so that makes her bad?

I bet my ? @Sion or @BigBallsNoWorries will gladly be with her.

? , she austrian? if she coming my way

She going to be calling off wrk for a week
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    9 pages and still no solutions ?

Damn it brothers it's 2017 - get .. your .. ? .. together.

I want to see some answers ! ... HOW HAVE I FAILED SERENA ?

Now dig deep.

giphy.gif

it's solutions...but ? don't wanna hear they not stepping up. even when they can win

Bruh even if ? were stepping up (to what? I'm still curious about which) some of these ? expectations and standards are too high period. They just gon want more.

step up no matter what.

my ? ....you should do and be that period.

always ready.

? always ready to fight when another ? is eyeballing an bigger but don't wanna be ready for lussy kr himself?

tell me how that make sense.

women's standards are like that because they have nothing to go by as youths...they learn from TV an people who don't know ? .
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    an serious question....what do any of you ? do that qualifies you to have a woman worth millions?

just watching her in interviews she's a sweetie an really shy an timid an truly a lil girl at heart.

not sure how you ? like ya women but...that's a few plused in my book.

? always asking what can a chick brunv to the table. what can your ass bring to the table?

an miss me with that big ass dikk ? ....that won't keep a chick if I come thru....I can promise you that.

Eh, most chicks like her accept qualities in white men that they don't accept in black men.

Meaning, if dude was black.........she probably would've dismissed him as a cornball and wouldn't have given him the time of day.

Probably would've laughed in his face as soon as he told her his name was "Alexis."

nah, she dated Drake. One of the corniest ? of all time
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall still talking bout this?
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The rock is not really even black
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    The Rock's girlfriend is white and pregnant

AP725215894363.jpg

lauren-hashian-5-things-to-know-about-the-rocks-girlfriend-gty-lead.jpg?w=600

Before ? get mad and call him a "? " you gotta take into consideration they're well into their 40s, Rock prolly already ran through all of Hollywood and at that age I think Rock is looking for something long-term. She's also a lawyer btw so I don't think money is an issue....
    The rocks been white washed his whole career

Nothing new here
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    It's very disgusting that every time a famous black woman dates or marries a white man people attach a bunch of hate towards black men like we failed.

STOP DOING THAT ? !!!!!!!!

fukk that.
    I get on everybody

but brothers should be able to have what these white men just get so easy.
    they ain't in the hood looking for black women..they getting them generational wealth bring black women.

so if biff got a black chick whos thorough an hakeem got a chick who aint ? ...all because Hakeem didn't expand his horizon's..

I got a problem with it.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YOOOO WHAT ABOUT EVE MARRYING A BILLIONAIRE LMAO.THAT ? WAS JUST WRONG.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited January 2017
    Options

Eve was a stripper who fukked her way into the industry....

she don't count.

im talking about woman who have morals or at least keep the hoe ? private but has something that you can build with.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Los216 wrote: »
    It's very disgusting that every time a famous black woman dates or marries a white man people attach a bunch of hate towards black men like we failed.

STOP DOING THAT ? !!!!!!!!

fukk that.
    I get on everybody

but brothers should be able to have what these white men just get so easy.
    they ain't in the hood looking for black women..they getting them generational wealth bring black women.

so if biff got a black chick whos thorough an hakeem got a chick who aint ? ...all because Hakeem didn't expand his horizon's..

I got a problem with it.

Some of it has to do with accessibility too tho. If you're the most beautiful person in your hood where everyone else is ugly or mediocre it's not going to matter unless you gonna go way out for better. I think a lot of these chicks cuz of work and ? feel they "don't" have the time so they don't want to go out and look cuz they're so beautiful they expect the best to come to them. After a while I think they just settle.

But overall I do agree, people may not get what they want but they ALWAYS get their standards. So it's wise to keep em high or a ? may end up with run of the mill subpar broads. Nothing really wrong with that I suppose but a person can always do better if they believe they can.

true true..

if all you do is stay in your hood or city....you don't know what's out there that's better than your everyday.

an just like you said about the chick thinking she top ? do she don't have to look...its plenty of chicks that may be half as good looking but putting effort behind it. now we got ? talking bout ...come find me.

smdh

95% of the dudes I take with me in the DR hoods went home an either got divorced within a year or refuse to deal with another stank attitude having 3 notches below a dime chick. that place will have you questioning your standards in women. not only the DR but most of the world women know they need to be on they top game cuz it's always another pretty face around the corner.

even in Switzerland they chick put effort into looking frumpy and the same.

• freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Money never stays in black wealthy families

Walter paytons kids

payton-family.jpg

vrai_cs_073.jpg

so wait,his son AND daughter married interracially ? the second pic dude look like a Vampire,ol Edward Cullen head

ass
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    [flash=]

[flash=]
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What are we even talking about now
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They can keep em ? it.Just don´t come back.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »

Heres my thing tho....eve will ? with ? like stevie j...then marry a billionaire who has a completely different personality than Stevie j and women outside looking in will say see she got dogg by a black man and appreciated by a white man...but the men aren't remotely close in character...like date a white dude like Charlie sheen or some ? who is a ? bag like Stevie j lol you'll get the same results...

But what they do is date the brother with the bad boy image then date the clean cut white guy while skipping over the clean cut black guy....then give off the impression that black men don't treat black women good...when in actuality women love the black "bad boy" but don't like the smart or nice or even docile and boring black guy...they get the "player type" black dude, stay away from the "player type" white dude and get the boring smart or nice white dude...I'm convinced that women who date interacial don't look at black guys who have the same personality as the white boys they date...

the bolded is true an why is that?

this is something we need to fix in our community. it's not only chick it's dudes too.

black people are not flexible as others and have many limitations placed on us.

only we can remove them.

Rae schmudda or whatever came out at the right time. let's not act like 5 yrs ago these ? wouldn't have been owned an hoez overlooking them.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't believe this thread....at the end of the day Serena got what SHE wanted...pretty sure she didn't settle w the CAC cuz she couldn't find a suitable brother
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Question... Does any ? in Hollywood that dates or is married to a white woman have an attractive one?

Muhfuckas is ugly as ? ... Taye Diggs wife=busted. Derek Luke=busted. Ghost from Power=super busted. Luke Cage=busted. Charles Barkley=wtf is that?!

'Scust... If you gonna go white, at least get one that's relatively attractive. ? either be trailer park trollops or just hideous to look at. Go after Scarlett, Jessica Biel, Kat Dennings, Mila Kunis...

I see bad white broads every time I go to Target. ? shop for their white ? at the dollar store.

Smh... 'Scust again...
  • Like Water
    Options
    I said all that cuz when I see a white guy with a black woman, 9/10, the woman is on point. We take their leftovers and they take our filet mignon.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Question... Does any ? in Hollywood that dates or is married to a white woman have an attractive one?

Muhfuckas is ugly as ? ... Taye Diggs wife=busted. Derek Luke=busted. Ghost from Power=super busted. Luke Cage=busted. Charles Barkley=wtf is that?!

'Scust... If you gonna go white, at least get one that's relatively attractive. ? either be trailer park trollops or just hideous to look at. Go after Scarlett, Jessica Biel, Kat Dennings, Mila Kunis...

I see bad white broads every time I go to Target. ? shop for their white ? at the dollar store.

Smh... 'Scust again...
    Derek Luke=busted

Negative
  • Like Water
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »

Smh... 'Scust again...
    Derek Luke=busted

Negative

You're right. She's good. Lol. Aiight. Replace Luke with the Rock...

? you get my point, dammit.
This discussion has been closed.