Damn! We Lost Serena To A White Guy

Options

Comments

• Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Everywhere have their own preferences but I just hate when someone say "I start dating white men/white women because black men/black women are too much". Like don't blame me & the entire race because YOU chose wrong. You was attracted to the wrong people, so that's your fault

this right here

if its just a simple preference its not that deep n nothin is wrong with it but she hasnt only ? with white dudes anyway so maybe theyre just really feelin each other

this dont affect anyones lives on this forum whatsoever and never will
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Always funny to read comments of those who oppose int cultural/racial marriage, acting like their philosophy hasnt been on the losing side for the last 100k years. Were social creatures and have been mingling..

Kai is a good example, ? somali, married a murican, not many east africans ? with american culture, ? not even with south or wezt african culture but she adapted and embraced, adopted that ? and made it part of her own ? . Thats cultural change on a micro lvl that happens world wide everyday, mofos to young or lack the insight to realize that race/culture change is inevitable...

Yeah few generations ? doesnt change that much...but worldwide on a macro lvl, through tbe ages it does and did...

Only way you can prevent mixing is isolating yourself on an island like at some islands here in Indo lol.

Show me prior to outside invasion (European,Arab,)

Where it was "average" for Africans to marry outside of the continent.....

Show me prior to colonization and ? ...

Go look at a globe, Africa is huge and diverse and is connected to west asia, mofos can actually reach Denmark from South Africa by foot...meaning your borders are superficial...how far in the history of mankind do you wanna go back? 8000? When people from Africa had a mass exodus to what is now europe? Wanna go back 4000 years ago when ancient Egyptians were conquering west asian land and mingling with the people?

The continent of africa was diverse af before rome even existed, I have no idea how anyone can study human history but still hold on to petty notions of nationality lr ethnicity/race when clearly the facts are that those concepts are meaningless cause theyre fresh...no one in ancient egypt gave a ? about race and marriage like you do now in post apartheid america.
    I just need one source
    AggyAF wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    So now Ali gonna be a white man in 100 years? Y'all ? and your extreme reactions to ? is sad

Maybe we don't want to end up like South America where there's a whole bunch of mixed race people and the real black people get treated like s***.

But your either mixed or your family is mixed and looks like a bag of f****** Skittles so I don't expect you to understand this s***

I watched something called "the big debate" of South Africa and had nightmares....bruh global white supremacy is deep asf....white people literally took over South Africa....? the women...and created a third race of people called "coloureds" and these people don't call themselves white, or black, they say coloured....and they are proud to be "colored" and get offended when being called anything but that....and of course the black indigenous population is at the bottom...

[flash=]https://youtu.be/jpLFdtSNwpU[flash/]

Coloured ppl often have Asian origins and you have to realize not every nation follows the American one drop rule
    I realize every nation doesn't follow the one drop rule but when people say things like interacial dating will create another race/class of people

And Then you look at the population in America, and the declining numbers....America could easily become South Africa overnight....that to me goes from long shot conspiracy almost to...very possble...read comments about Serena Williams engagement and you will know how torn apart the descendants of slaves are
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always funny to read comments of those who oppose int cultural/racial marriage, acting like their philosophy hasnt been on the losing side for the last 100k years. Were social creatures and have been mingling..

Kai is a good example, ? somali, married a murican, not many east africans ? with american culture, ? not even with south or wezt african culture but she adapted and embraced, adopted that ? and made it part of her own ? . Thats cultural change on a micro lvl that happens world wide everyday, mofos to young or lack the insight to realize that race/culture change is inevitable...

Yeah few generations ? doesnt change that much...but worldwide on a macro lvl, through tbe ages it does and did...

Only way you can prevent mixing is isolating yourself on an island like at some islands here in Indo lol.

Go look at a globe, Africa is huge and diverse and is connected to west asia, mofos can actually reach Denmark from South Africa by foot...meaning your borders are superficial...how far in the history of mankind do you wanna go back? 8000? When people from Africa had a mass exodus to what is now europe? Wanna go back 4000 years ago when ancient Egyptians were conquering west asian land and mingling with the people?

The continent of africa was diverse af before rome even existed, I have no idea how anyone can study human history but still hold on to petty notions of nationality lr ethnicity/race when clearly the facts are that those concepts are meaningless cause theyre fresh...no one in ancient egypt gave a ? about race and marriage like you do now in post apartheid america.

With all due respect you do not understand the American (north and south) relationship with race

And you dont understand the African concepts of it...so we can all learn something here lol

I'm not giving any opinions to any Africans so...
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

With all due respect you do not understand the American (north and south) relationship with race

And you dont understand the African concepts of it...so we can all learn something here lol

Lmao Than you might aswell stop giving your opinion about european football teams to europeans in the football thread fam...weve been here before right? The post u quoted was about Africa btw so why not quote the other poster and say he as an american shouldnt be posting his opinion regarding africa to an african...

You remind me of an italian chick from college who got ? of at this romanian chick and refused to discuss good pasta with her cause she wasnt italian lol. Like theyre the only ones that know whats good.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited December 2016
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Damn 8 pages ?

Sorry for y'all loss.

But on the bright side, somewhere there's probably (not) an 8 page thread of white women saying the same things.

:joy: that ? got sidetracked by page 2

Everybody tell my female friend Hiiiiii. Shes stalkin me again...
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

Lmao Than you might aswell stop giving your opinion about european football teams to europeans in the football thread fam...weve been here before right? The post u quoted was about Africa btw so why not quote the other poster and say he as an american shouldnt be posting his opinion regarding africa to an african...

You remind me of an italian chick from college who got ? of at this romanian chick and refused to discuss good pasta with her cause she wasnt italian lol. Like theyre the only ones that know whats good.

Your posts clearly show your upset and possibly because you are in an interracial marriage. Here's the thing, your opinion on race in the Americas is pretty useless since you lack the awareness, knowledge and history of its impact . Your opinion that nationality/ethnicity/race are petty and meaningless is naive and does nothing to further the conversation. Especially as you don't live here

Race and football have nothing in common so try another analogy
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at @HundredEyes just shut the ? up you don't know what you are talking about
  • HundredEyes
    Options

Your posts clearly show your upset and possibly because you are in an interracial marriage. Here's the thing, your opinion on race in the Americas is pretty useless since you lack the awareness, knowledge and history of its impact . Your opinion that nationality/ethnicity/race are petty and meaningless is naive and does nothing to further the conversation. Especially as you don't live here

Not upset, ? never that serious...youre saying race and football have nothing in common while you are a serie A/Italian footy supporter is naive af aggy...? allmost tribal out there...

Everyone can give their opinion on everything I really dont care bro. Most opinions are useless...

How are white/black americans claiming ancient egyptians were the same as them in app etc not petty? Or thinking a bro named Mohamed Ali is going to be depicted as a white man 100 years from now not some petty ? ? In a thread about Serena Williams marrying a white dude lmao
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    at @HundredEyes just shut the ? up you don't know what you are talking about

pifz3o0ytlhh.gif
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    So now Ali gonna be a white man in 100 years? Y'all ? and your extreme reactions to ? is sad

Maybe we don't want to end up like South America where there's a whole bunch of mixed race people and the real black people get treated like s***.

But your either mixed or your family is mixed and looks like a bag of f****** Skittles so I don't expect you to understand this s***

I watched something called "the big debate" of South Africa and had nightmares....bruh global white supremacy is deep asf....white people literally took over South Africa....? the women...and created a third race of people called "coloureds" and these people don't call themselves white, or black, they say coloured....and they are proud to be "colored" and get offended when being called anything but that....and of course the black indigenous population is at the bottom...

[flash=]https://youtu.be/jpLFdtSNwpU[flash/]

Coloured ppl often have Asian origins and you have to realize not every nation follows the American one drop rule

Fam what are you talking about? You lack the awareness and insight, you dont live there, ? you know about S. Africa let alone asians?
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

Not upset, ? never that serious...youre saying race and football have nothing in common while you are a serie A/Italian footy supporter is naive af aggy...? allmost tribal out there...

Everyone can give their opinion on everything I really dont care bro. Most opinions are useless...

How are white/black americans claiming ancient egyptians were the same as them in app etc not petty? Or thinking a bro named Mohamed Ali is going to be depicted as a white man 100 years from now not some petty ? ? In a thread about Serena Williams marrying a white dude lmao

Whites whitewashing Egypt is part of their overall white washing and distortion of our history, thats the reason why people care so much about it. Again, you don't live here and don't experience what we on this side of the world have so your opinions are irrelevant. Unless you choose to do some actual research then keep your thoughts on this topic to yourself.

If i can't watch and discuss footbal then you can't be on a black American website centered on black american music (hip hop). Plus your analogy sucks because no one is enslaved, murdered, sterilized etc. against simply because their choice to support X team over Y.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    If you say interracial dating or marriage or reproduction do not matter and people should be free to do as they wish then you are in effect saying that you do not care about the future of the race that you identify with.

THE philosophical underpinning of the "race does not matter love is love" perspective is the faulty ideology of egalitarianism.... which has fooled 2 generations of blacks into thinking that all people are the same and should be treated the same not just by law but by society and by the individual.

The reality (history and the contemporary world proves this) is that the human species is tribal, we will always divide ourselves into clans,tribes, kingdoms,nations, nation-states and sometimes empires. Like it or not race has become one of those things we divide ourselves on and then we fight for which race and sometimes it's corresponding nation will get the use of the worlds resources.

this has been the natural evolution of human social organization.
  • HundredEyes
    Options

Whites whitewashing Egypt is part of their overall white washing and distortion of our history, thats the reason why people care so much about it. Again, you don't live here and don't experience what we on this side of the world have so your opinions are irrelevant. Unless you choose to do some actual research then keep your thoughts on this topic to yourself.

If i can't watch and discuss footbal then you can't be on a black American website centered on black american music (hip hop). Plus your analogy sucks because no one is enslaved, murdered, sterilized etc. against simply because their choice to support X team over Y.

Who are you the opinions police? If you dont like what you read on a forum simply ignore it...

You can discuss whatever you want, youre the one claiming I cant and I just put a mirror in front of you so you would see how petty your argument is. For some reason you get upset when I as an outsider say that the whole egypt/white/black washing ? is petty....if you didnt know I was an outsider and say that ? is petty like several others have expressed would you also be such a nagging ? about it?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Tell that to the Egyptians.l/cleopatra ....or Americans lol

When people say Americans are arrogant ....white people come to mind not the natives....when people say the American dream...it don't include poc...but you right....it's extreme...

Big difference is we actually have video footage of Ali...so how you gonna change his race when there visual evidence of what he looked like. They gonna purge human history of the thousands of images of Ali?

1126.gif

Dude........

egypt2.jpg
    Ancient-Egypt-Wallpaper-16801050.jpg
    egyptian-hieroglyphs.jpg

We have visual evidence of what ancient Egyptians looked like, but that didn't stop white people from trying to re-write history.

When I say visual I mean videos...And anybody with half a brain knows white folks were on some ? and knows what they actually look like....how many times especially recently have they been called put on, and lost money, producing movies and films with white casts playing Egyptians? y'all ? let y'all fear lead you to irrational conclusions.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate it when u guys argue.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

Who are you the opinions police? If you dont like what you read on a forum simply ignore it...

You can discuss whatever you want, youre the one claiming I cant and I just put a mirror in front of you so you would see how petty your argument is. For some reason you get upset when I as an outsider say that the whole egypt/white/black washing ? is petty....if you didnt know I was an outsider and say that ? is petty like several others have expressed would you also be such a nagging ? about it?

I'm trying to civil because I have no issue with you (See my first response). But its clear the interracial aspect of this thread has struck a nerve with you.
  • HundredEyes
    Options

I'm trying to civil because I have no issue with you (See my first response). But its clear the interracial aspect of this thread has struck a nerve with you.

Its all good fam, dont have to be civil, I thought u knew people from Holland were ? haha...

But nah not an int.racial thing, more an authority thing, someone says I cant do A, Ill ask why thats all.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    She getting married to a man who's close to or already a billionaire. On top of that he treats her right and they genuinely love each other. Let them cook.

She's the greatest tennis player of all time, when you're that successful, typically you tend to attract like. Aside from dude's skin colour y'all gotta give him props for his success and for wanting a queen like Serena in his corner. Anyone would be proud to have Serena, and that should be so across ALL races. Love is blind. If ? are mad then step ya game up, grow up and stop being so insecure - especially to commit to a woman. Half these ? already got the girl waiting on them to bend the knee but don't want to for whatever reason "oh she's gonna take half", "she wasn't shooting with me in the gym", "marriage is wack", "I want 5 wives" but been with the same broad for $10+ years and have kids SMMFH, the idiocy.... Any ? that's worth a dime or got half a brain isn't going to ? with lil boy ass ? because of petty ? like that EXCEPT for yamps and low self-esteem hoes and some y'all can't tell the difference between a good woman and a yamp.

? don't realise women are making their own money now and aren't depending on ? for security anymore SMMFH. And if brothers are gonna keep bullshitting, well more and more sistas are gonna look in other places for love and for men who WILL put a ring on it. I seen in one thread ? was mad cuz a bad broad didn't want to commit to a fat ? SMMFH. ? is fatherless and it shows.... If Serena married a broke ? yall would say she "lost", if she marry a rich ? she "lost", ? need to get they ? together, cuz these days I hear more and more hoes saying ? ARE the new ? SMMFH. ? make it a resolution for ? sakes....

Always remember:
    "Top notch hoes get the most not the lesser trash like to ? for $40 in the club"

So true
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tell that to the Egyptians.l/cleopatra ....or Americans lol

When people say Americans are arrogant ....white people come to mind not the natives....when people say the American dream...it don't include poc...but you right....it's extreme...

Big difference is we actually have video footage of Ali...so how you gonna change his race when there visual evidence of what he looked like. They gonna purge human history of the thousands of images of Ali?

1126.gif

Dude........

egypt2.jpg
    Ancient-Egypt-Wallpaper-16801050.jpg
    egyptian-hieroglyphs.jpg

We have visual evidence of what ancient Egyptians looked like, but that didn't stop white people from trying to re-write history.

When I say visual I mean videos...And anybody with half a brain knows white folks were on some ? and knows what they actually look like....how many times especially recently have they been called put on, and lost money, producing movies and films with white casts playing Egyptians? y'all ? let y'all fear lead you to irrational conclusions.

Fear? Fear of what?

And why are you so angry?

You'll be alright.

Calm down.

@jetlifebih half jokingly made a point about whitewashing, and you inexplicably got emotional.

Take a break.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »

I was just telling my lil homie that I ran into a half Haitian half Austrian chick..cute lil thing. dhesveurh a white dude cuz she can't find a decent American black man outside the US and when she's in the US...they try to dog her out.

wtf is this

typo nigaa.

"she's dating"
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly, do dudes give more than a half-a-? ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Honestly, do dudes give more than a half-a-? ?

Did u read this thread? Some ppl are infatuated with mixing races like that ? is the plague :joy:
This discussion has been closed.