Damn! We Lost Serena To A White Guy

Options

Comments

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "We" didn't lose ? , she just made a change in HER life. This don't affect me lol. I ain't never worried about who the next person is with unless I wanted to be with them, and even then you gotta charge it to the game after awhile. Y'all just gotta let folks be happy as long as they're keeping it real and not sitting on their people at the same time. But yeah
    21973_idk-wiz-khalifa-shrug-shrugging-whatever.gif
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    The Rock's girlfriend is white and pregnant

AP725215894363.jpg

lauren-hashian-5-things-to-know-about-the-rocks-girlfriend-gty-lead.jpg?w=600

Before ? get mad and call him a "? " you gotta take into consideration they're well into their 40s, Rock prolly already ran through all of Hollywood and at that age I think Rock is looking for something long-term. She's also a lawyer btw so I don't think money is an issue....

He been a ? . But yall defend this man because yall love fake ass wrestling. ? is pathetic
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Venus with a white dude too so, its no suprise when it comes to the Williams Sisters.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Can't believe this thread....at the end of the day Serena got what SHE wanted...pretty sure she didn't settle w the CAC cuz she couldn't find a suitable brother

? egos hurt over a woman they never even had a shot with...just as sensitive as women who complain about the same ? . Remember when folks got mad at Kendrick Lamar because his fiance isn't dark enough?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    I said all that cuz when I see a white guy with a black woman, 9/10, the woman is on point. We take their leftovers and they take our filet mignon.

They get good looking black professional women.... white men get to choose from all races while other races look at black men as a ? .... it's sad people don't wanna hear it bit it's the truth.
  • aneed123
    Options
    Can't believe this thread....at the end of the day Serena got what SHE wanted...pretty sure she didn't settle w the CAC cuz she couldn't find a suitable brother

I ain't tripping bout it. But it would been nice to see her marry and procreate with a black man.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

I ain't tripping bout it. But it would been nice to see her marry and procreate with a black man.

but that s not what she wanted...her choice shouldnt be an indictment on brothers
  • aneed123
    Options

but that s not what she wanted...her choice shouldnt be an indictment on brothers

U right. But the selfishness wanna see black community do well in me makes me scratch my head
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I said all that cuz when I see a white guy with a black woman, 9/10, the woman is on point. We take their leftovers and they take our filet mignon.

They get good looking black professional women.... white men get to choose from all races while other races look at black men as a ? .... it's sad people don't wanna hear it bit it's the truth.
    It is, but ? allow the ? to happen. I don't know how ? go so hard, especially when a lot of white women be so quiet when it comes to black issues. That ? turns me off with so many of them, I don't care how fine they might be. That silence is a ? .
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you gonna go white, at least get one that's relatively attractive

I see bad white broads every time I go to Target. ? shop for their white ? at the dollar store.

baafkt8uvzqh.gif
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    YOOOO WHAT ABOUT EVE MARRYING A BILLIONAIRE LMAO.THAT ? WAS JUST WRONG.

Heres my thing tho....eve will ? with ? like stevie j...then marry a billionaire who has a completely different personality than Stevie j and women outside looking in will say see she got dogg by a black man and appreciated by a white man...but the men aren't remotely close in character...like date a white dude like Charlie sheen or some ? who is a ? bag like Stevie j lol you'll get the same results...

But what they do is date the brother with the bad boy image then date the clean cut white guy while skipping over the clean cut black guy....then give off the impression that black men don't treat black women good...when in actuality women love the black "bad boy" but don't like the smart or nice or even docile and boring black guy...they get the "player type" black dude, stay away from the "player type" white dude and get the boring smart or nice white dude...I'm convinced that women who date interacial don't look at black guys who have the same personality as the white boys they date...

One of the best posts I've seen from you.

GOATed.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options

an ? are cool with it because they feel they got the fukk. but laugh at another dude for having his leftovers...

yet the ? still looking for conquests amd the other guy has access the the bank account and her global network.

so after her fukks he can build something big even if she leaves him or not.

the other ? still basking in the glory of his nut.

it's always a bigger picture of you look at it the right way
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    YOOOO WHAT ABOUT EVE MARRYING A BILLIONAIRE LMAO.THAT ? WAS JUST WRONG.

But what they do is date the brother with the bad boy image then date the clean cut white guy while skipping over the clean cut black guy....then give off the impression that black men don't treat black women good...when in actuality women love the black "bad boy" but don't like the smart or nice or even docile and boring black guy...they get the "player type" black dude, stay away from the "player type" white dude and get the boring smart or nice white dude...I'm convinced that women who date interacial don't look at black guys who have the same personality as the white boys they date...

0l0ribsc347p.gif
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? it....ill say it.....any black woman that ? outside her race needs to never come back. cause im pretty sure no matter what race that black woman dates, hooks up with or gets knock up with, that man will never love your black brothers, uncles, grandfathers etc.
    theirs only one white boy i can say he might love her brother, cousins, uncles, etc because he was raised with black people. lived in the jects and the hood all his life and truely loves black people. wont even ? with white women. even called them ugly. the ironing but i say this to say he's an exception not the rule and we should shame all black women who go outside their race.,
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    It's sad so many of y'all take other people's dating habits so personally. Especially if you claim they didn't want you to begin with why be so concerned with who they're dating?
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options

But what they do is date the brother with the bad boy image then date the clean cut white guy while skipping over the clean cut black guy....then give off the impression that black men don't treat black women good...when in actuality women love the black "bad boy" but don't like the smart or nice or even docile and boring black guy...they get the "player type" black dude, stay away from the "player type" white dude and get the boring smart or nice white dude...I'm convinced that women who date interacial don't look at black guys who have the same personality as the white boys they date...[/quote]

THIS BROTHER WAS RIGHT.

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    Yo my little sister be watching the natural hair videos on YouTube and alot of those all natural black lives matter looking chicks, are with corny looking white dudes.

p3rpuyegnd4p.jpg

I'm cool with Chet Hanks snatching her though

Slightly off topic but it's crazy how dominant Black genes are, that baby look basically full black
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And u ? sound hypocritical talking about she married a white dude who supposedly "only" worth 4 million lol. But when black men marry interacially they almost always choose some broke ass white broad who prolly don't even got a stack to her name.

Like these millionaire clown ass ? be marrying nannies, cocktail waitress, strippers, flight attendants, etc. Atleast she married someone who got millions in the bank.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    It's sad so many of y'all take other people's dating habits so personally. Especially if you claim they didn't want you to begin with why be so concerned with who they're dating?

Not going to read all of this but I read a few comments. I think a lot of these people might actually be women. The others are just feminine. "I can change her" thats like women thinking they can change a man. Ever heard "cant make a ? a housewife"? Not calling her that but women will do what they will. Cant change or dictate somebody's personal choices. These are the type to get caught up with the wrong ones because they dont understand this. Thats her personal choice. Thats all it is. I dont care either way good for her is my only response other than shrug.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Question... Does any ? in Hollywood that dates or is married to a white woman have an attractive one?

Muhfuckas is ugly as ? ... Taye Diggs wife=busted. Derek Luke=busted. Ghost from Power=super busted. Luke Cage=busted. Charles Barkley=wtf is that?!

'Scust... If you gonna go white, at least get one that's relatively attractive. ? either be trailer park trollops or just hideous to look at. Go after Scarlett, Jessica Biel, Kat Dennings, Mila Kunis...

I see bad white broads every time I go to Target. ? shop for their white ? at the dollar store.

Smh... 'Scust again...

Because good looking white women have their pick of good looking white men. The busted ones have to "step down".
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    And u ? sound hypocritical talking about she married a white dude who supposedly "only" worth 4 million lol. But when black men marry interacially they almost always choose some broke ass white broad who prolly don't even got a stack to her name.

Like these millionaire clown ass ? be marrying nannies, cocktail waitress, strippers, flight attendants, etc. Atleast she married someone who got millions in the bank.

Ooooooohhhh Shiiiiiiiit.

this is burning y'all soul.

can anyone dispute this post?

how many people got $15k in the bank right now?

white boy got a come up an watch how he plays it.

then let's watch how many black athletes get taken to the cleaners by these liw budget white broads. alimony an child support and lifestlye.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its amazing the threads ya'll give attention to vs the ones that get crickets

12 pages on this ? ...

TWELVE!!!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited January 2017
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

12 pages on this ? ...

TWELVE!!!

this can lead and has led into other ? .
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

12 pages on this ? ...

TWELVE!!!

this can lead and has led into other ? .

nothing either worth mentioning or productive
This discussion has been closed.