Bhris Brown/Soulja Boy Fiasco.... Punches landed?

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    an this what ? are paying to be apart of?

I'm so lost
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »

Smh...

@TayGettem
    How you feel about Wacks post ??
    Cause to me it seems like he's throwing shots at you and everybody like you that claim bloods or crips but aren't even from Cali..

Last I checked he ain't my OG or Big Homie so that ? he talkin a dub. My set (NHB) been around since the 1970's and we one of the deepest sets. So unless he gonna tell the homies out in South L.A that ? he can jump off a bridge. Besides I got family in Phoenix so when I visit there i always check in and visit the mother land. We run everything that stretches from Vermont Ave to Arlington Ave, between Jefferson Blvd to Pico Blvd. An in Atl we just as deep so who gone check us? Wack just in his feelings cuz he looking like a clown and he know it.

new Hampshire bloods?

NeighborHood Bloods
    Trollio wrote: »
    If you gotta check in when you travel then you obviousky a lost ? .

Only ? check in with other ? who own nothing

Depends on who u are when I use the term check in I'm letting the homies know I'm in the area bout to pull up on the set we gonna link up and chill
    If u a enemy u checking in for safety

checking in for safety when you the enemy?

how an why?

you ? , I'm crip . just letting y'all know I'm here. I dont want no trouble.
    that's how that go?

so they pass the word to not ? the ? ?

what if someone aint answer they phone, can they smoke him on site? but what if he gets smoked after he checked in? does someone have to pay?

U don't check into L.A
    Checkin in is letting someone know u coming to there hood. U gotta realize this are areas where ? will beat yo ass or ? u if u from the wrong side of town, wearing the wrong color or reppin a enemy set in there hood. U can come to L.A all u want but why u in a gang neighborhood if u don't belong der?. Let's say u a crip and u fck with a ? that live in my hood. Don't u think it's a good idea to let ? know u coming especially if our two sets beefing? We dk what u came to do for all we know u could be planning on trying to ? one of us so when we see u of course we gonna come at u cuz we dk your intentions. That's why u check in cause being in a place u ain't welcomed or supposed to be can get u fckd up in gang life

so once you "check in" ? just let you toll thru?

do you have to give a reason?

what if your reason aint accepted?

so you check in with 1 an he spreads the word?

if y'all beefing , you get the day pass? but tomorrow you greenlighted again?

how do you know who to call?

how you know the ? you check-in with won't withhold info or your whereabouts from the others?

what if ? give you a pass but renig once you on they turf?

@$tayrichrollin

Kmsl ? !!! Did u just do a full interrogation
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm interested to hear the answers to these questions. This ? confusing
  • TayGettem
    Options

I'm so lost

Look it's not ment to be understood less u in it. But everything u just asked a dub I'm out
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Smh...

@TayGettem
    Cause to me it seems like he's throwing shots at you and everybody like you that claim bloods or crips but aren't even from Cali..

Last I checked he ain't my OG or Big Homie so that ? he talkin a dub. My set (NHB) been around since the 1970's and we one of the deepest sets. So unless he gonna tell the homies out in South L.A that ? he can jump off a bridge. Besides I got family in Phoenix so when I visit there i always check in and visit the mother land. We run everything that stretches from Vermont Ave to Arlington Ave, between Jefferson Blvd to Pico Blvd. An in Atl we just as deep so who gone check us? Wack just in his feelings cuz he looking like a clown and he know it.

new Hampshire bloods?

NeighborHood Bloods

Depends on who u are when I use the term check in I'm letting the homies know I'm in the area bout to pull up on the set we gonna link up and chill

how an why?

that's how that go?

what if someone aint answer they phone, can they smoke him on site? but what if he gets smoked after he checked in? does someone have to pay?

U don't check into L.A
    Checkin in is letting someone know u coming to there hood. U gotta realize this are areas where ? will beat yo ass or ? u if u from the wrong side of town, wearing the wrong color or reppin a enemy set in there hood. U can come to L.A all u want but why u in a gang neighborhood if u don't belong der?. Let's say u a crip and u fck with a ? that live in my hood. Don't u think it's a good idea to let ? know u coming especially if our two sets beefing? We dk what u came to do for all we know u could be planning on trying to ? one of us so when we see u of course we gonna come at u cuz we dk your intentions. That's why u check in cause being in a place u ain't welcomed or supposed to be can get u fckd up in gang life

so once you "check in" ? just let you toll thru?

do you have to give a reason?

what if your reason aint accepted?

so you check in with 1 an he spreads the word?

if y'all beefing , you get the day pass? but tomorrow you greenlighted again?

how do you know who to call?

how you know the ? you check-in with won't withhold info or your whereabouts from the others?

what if ? give you a pass but renig once you on they turf?

@$tayrichrollin

Kmsl ? !!! Did u just do a full interrogation

bruh, I'm from Philly.

our gangs ran whole hoods or whole projects.

politics wasn't the same .

I'm just curious and very intrigued
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

I'm so lost

Look it's not ment to be understood less u in it. But everything u just asked a dub I'm out

not sure what a dub is...but if I like blue and want a soda driving down the 405 and I want to pull over at pico blvd to get a drink I dint want no ? cuz other wise I'm then pulled in it.

405 or 101....its along one of them.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    if a grown ass man names himself wack....he looking for trouble.
  • TayGettem
    Options
    so the thread that went from fukk ass rapper vs my ? crackhead chris to fruit and veggie town bloods.

now ? don't wanna talk when the legitamicy of the politics is questioned?

ok...let it be known.

What gang?? Idk nun bout gangs
    https://youtu.be/XG6nDIcQNEk
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    @2steps dont ? worry about it
    *beanie seigel voice* You aint gang gang
    So u good
    Enough with the ? questions and go invest in some stocks ?

if the ? stays to gangs and doesn't crossover into civilians then you have a point.

but since ? said stew aint go to the gang hoods indicates that if he did. it would be a problem.

so you say don't worry but ? would come after tourists?

help me make this make sense
  • TayGettem
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    @2steps dont ? worry about it
    *beanie seigel voice* You aint gang gang
    So u good
    Enough with the ? questions and go invest in some stocks ?

if the ? stays to gangs and doesn't crossover into civilians then you have a point.

but since ? said stew aint go to the gang hoods indicates that if he did. it would be a problem.

so you say don't worry but ? would come after tourists?

help me make this make sense

Atl and L.A move different in atl ? ain't going out they way to fck with u unless u our there bullshitting looking suspect. In L.A u might just get smoked for wearing the wrong color shoes
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    chicken noodle suuuuuuuooop
  • TayGettem
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »

Smh...

@TayGettem

new Hampshire bloods?

NeighborHood Bloods

how an why?

that's how that go?

U don't check into L.A

If y'all are enemies how and why would he have your phone number in the first place?

Well most ? can reach u some way. It aint like ? ain't got social media. Or Big homies and OG's don't know each other or have a mutual friend. Most of the ? u war against live 2, 3 or 6 blocks over

That's exactly why most of this gang ? is stupid.
    Growing up you couldn't tell me not to go two blocks over.

It wouldnt really apply to u unless u bangin
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    I can't be the only one that thought that Meek post was in jest and funny

I knew he was joking, but he ducking the fade from another ? . He can't make jokes about dropping ? at all right now.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do you find gangbanging to be a productive activity for the community?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Do you find gangbanging to be a productive activity for the community?

then ? cleaning up the streets. holding carwashes for the dead homies.

I guess dying by crip or blood is better than by cop or KKK.
This discussion has been closed.