Bhris Brown/Soulja Boy Fiasco.... Punches landed?

Options

Comments

• Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gang banging shouldn't be rational to anyone not living that life. The mind of a gang member is warped to accept isht that your average person just can't/won't accept. Like being perfectly ok with killing a man from "the other side" because he just may try to take you or one of your homie's life someday.

I used to tell young cats all the time that if they wanted to start bangin the turf that they were signing a lifetime contract into some ? . But most these youngsters have no hope and they only aspire to be harder than the big homies because they don't believe they can be anything more than that.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We always had gangs in my city but it was an Eastside (Crips except for one hood) vs Southside beef (Bloods). But around mid 2000, they started implementing other sets in the city & started repping by different gangs. So your rivals can stay a couple of blocks away from you. So they'll actually ? someone who either rep the same hood as them when they were young or someone that they hangout & grew up with because an OG demand it. ? killing their home boy that were once close like brothers smh. What's funny is that if one gets killed by a rival then someone will say "that's messed up, they didn't have to ? him"........... Mmmmmm he was in a gang, he knew the terms & conditions behind it, move on
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do you find gangbanging to be a productive activity for the community?

then ? cleaning up the streets. holding carwashes for the dead homies.

I guess dying by crip or blood is better than by cop or KKK.

Or idk.... You could die from old age? Like normal people?

while you have a valid point we are speaking gang lifetime now.

it's like dogs are 7 yrs to our 1
    a gang member is .46 to our one.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The birthplace of black street gangs is laughing at this dumb ? .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dead @ CB dancing n landing those crazy shots

dead @ the Soulja boy Superman punch
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    We always had gangs in my city but it was an Eastside (Crips except for one hood) vs Southside beef (Bloods). But around mid 2000, they started implementing other sets in the city & started repping by different gangs. So your rivals can stay a couple of blocks away from you. So they'll actually ? someone who either rep the same hood as them when they were young or someone that they hangout & grew up with because an OG demand it. ? killing their home boy that were once close like brothers smh. What's funny is that if one gets killed by a rival then someone will say "that's messed up, they didn't have to ? him"........... Mmmmmm he was in a gang, he knew the terms & conditions behind it, move on

That's how it is here now damn near every gang is either insane or renegade....the hood we grow up in.....at one point every body played on the same bball team best friends and ? ....fast forward 5 yrs later....? are all in different gangs but still all live in the same hood....I know ? who got killed by ? they grew up hanging with....? ain't ordinary
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's how it is here now damn near every gang is either insane or renegade....the hood we grow up in.....at one point every body played on the same bball team best friends and ? ....fast forward 5 yrs later....? are all in different gangs but still all live in the same hood....I know ? who got killed by ? they grew up hanging with....? ain't ordinary

You from Chicago? Cuz that insane renegade ? is so dumb there. Them ? literally live a couple blocks from each other
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do you find gangbanging to be a productive activity for the community?

then ? cleaning up the streets. holding carwashes for the dead homies.

I guess dying by crip or blood is better than by cop or KKK.

Or idk.... You could die from old age? Like normal people?

Normal people die in odd ways every day b. Have u seen 1000 ways to die
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? aint running around claiming blood unless somebody from that hood gave em a pass.
    Them ? need to check themselves cause someone is getting money from them celebs
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Soulja talkin all that ? and cant pay his rent??????smh

Soulja Boy is on the verge of being kicked out of his Hollywood Hills, California crib because he's behind on his rent.
    According to TMZ, King Draco, agreed to a lease three months ago that required him to pay $6,000 a month in rent.
    The rapper's landlord says he's tried to collect the $6,000 Soulja owes in back rent, but has been stonewalled. If the funds aren't paid by the end of this week, the lawyers will be brought in.
    Lmfao
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    ? aint running around claiming blood unless somebody from that hood gave em a pass.
    Them ? need to check themselves cause someone is getting money from them celebs

already addressed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53JGMHRhJY4
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

See, growing up in Mississippi it was different. In south MS, we weren't on that gang ? . Mid & North MS always been heavy in gangs tho. The G's and Lords are all you see up there. Bloods been slowly making a presence in South MS, now. Probably started around 2008/2009.
  • Angeles1son85
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Damn Soulja talkin all that ? and cant pay his rent??????smh

Soulja Boy is on the verge of being kicked out of his Hollywood Hills, California crib because he's behind on his rent.
    According to TMZ, King Draco, agreed to a lease three months ago that required him to pay $6,000 a month in rent.
    The rapper's landlord says he's tried to collect the $6,000 Soulja owes in back rent, but has been stonewalled. If the funds aren't paid by the end of this week, the lawyers will be brought in.
    Lmfao

the ? im trippin on is 50 days be fore soulja actually got robbed fifth said he got robbed soulja replied with the gun pic sayin no one robbed him week later soulja house actually got robbed lol and he posted caption

Damn you can't make this kinda ? up. Soulja call my phone. I can fix all this ? . #thefightstillon

• King$osa
    King$osa Members Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol they got big Soulja for his rent money
  • Angeles1son85
    Options
    Lmaooo
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaooo
    When my ? went to jail, I said, "Free Gucci"

I done bought so much ? , I should get free Gucci- 2Chainz
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Lmaooo
    When my ? went to jail, I said, "Free Gucci"

I done bought so much ? , I should get free Gucci- 2Chainz

Oh word.?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bangin different ? gangs is hoe ? for hoe ? ? ass ? aint from Cali why mention u a whole hoe to me
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaooo

Real talk, that man needs rehab. I don't see him seeing 2018 without an intervention. It's not even funny at this point.
This discussion has been closed.