Bhris Brown/Soulja Boy Fiasco.... Punches landed?

Options

Comments

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Bloods are the corniest dudes on earth I swear

I should feel offended but I'm not lol this ? sad for some reason all these celebrities wanna be us smh why we gotta get all the b.s
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Only bloods?
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not in the rap game at least
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I hope Chris Brown learn from this though...

A Clown ass ? got to Go to YOUR set and Disrespect you on YOUR set
    (Which I'm sure you paid Thousands of Dollars to...)
    and nobody disciplined him for doing so says A Lot about their Loyalty to you .
    If they was really yo ? , Somebody woulda at least took the Head Up for Chris for disrespectin the Homie and you an Outsider coming here just to Talk ?

Them Fruit ? took yo money and took his money and did some Undignified ? to get it...

Hope brah workin on the Remix "These Sets ain't Loyal" right nah cuhz man...SMH
    Nope, he has real blood family members. Chris been coming out here for the longest since he was little, before he was famous. Been in that hood visiting family. Cali is like his second home, he guilty by affiliation.

Now big soulja, you're absolutely right. He got cool with them trough ray J. Ray J is really a blood in case you didn't know. Brandy put him on moesha to get him away from all that. Every member you see jumping all in the camera looking hella thirsty. They all local rappers trying to get on. The game stopped ? with them awhile ago lol. They trolling BIG SOULJA though. Look closely, they trying they best not to bust out laughing. Fat dude at the end said he was tripping lol.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Don't know if y'all noticed, but in the last 8 years or so. These gangs and street dudes aint like they used to be. Back BIG SOULJA, young thug ? ass, and officer ricky type of dudes would have been robbed, hurt, or killed. If you wasn't from no set and got caught false flagging, it's a wrap! Even non affiliates would have beat your ass and clowned you for it. That ? was serious.

This era of extended 15 minutes of fame and instant famousness through social media changed everything. Back then the gang and block was their claim to fame. Now there's another option, a fairly easy one at that. Ironically, BIG SOULJA is the poster boy of it lol. Most of these "street dudes" now at days are just trying to get out of the hood by any means necessary.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

I should feel offended but I'm not lol this ? sad for some reason all these celebrities wanna be us smh why we gotta get all the b.s
    Where you from?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My prediction for all this ? .

One of these dudes gonna do something stupid and snitch on themselves on social media and get the law knocking on their door.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Gang life is holding back black progress back

Them ? ain't nothing but leeches.

Cant really blame them when dumb rich ? throwing themselves at them like groupie hoes. It aint like they made them rich ? wanna be down with the hood
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How times have changed. Used to be that claiming Piru or Blood wasn't a game strictly because of numbers. You banged the phonk and you knew you were catching hell so you had to really be about that action. Crips were the ones with the numbers and getting all the shine. Had industry cats trying to be rips, C-walkin in videos, moving to Cali turning crip and isht. Now everybody Suwoopin..........smh

Is Menace in jail? Surprised he hasn't chimed in.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LfNB0tT.jpg

...F*ck the bullshyt...We need a real G Triple Triple O.G. to capasitate this f*ckery of a situation...
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    You don't see fake crips like you see fake bloods tho.

For real... but the industry is full of fake bloods and they allow it. ? in the industry that talk that 60s ? been on real missions with the bros here .. came too hood days and did they stuff. Been in the alley throwing hands and everything.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Soulja just deleted his ig

Chris won

They saying he was forced to and had to hold a box for his fuckery.

Bhris Brown ended this ? quickly.

:joy:
This discussion has been closed.