Bhris Brown/Soulja Boy Fiasco.... Punches landed?

Options

Comments

• power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    I hope Chris Brown learn from this though...

A Clown ass ? got to Go to YOUR set and Disrespect you on YOUR set
    (Which I'm sure you paid Thousands of Dollars to...)
    and nobody disciplined him for doing so says A Lot about their Loyalty to you .
    If they was really yo ? , Somebody woulda at least took the Head Up for Chris for disrespectin the Homie and you an Outsider coming here just to Talk ?

Them Fruit ? took yo money and took his money and did some Undignified ? to get it...

Hope brah workin on the Remix "These Sets ain't Loyal" right nah cuhz man...SMH
    Nope, he has real blood family members. Chris been coming out here for the longest since he was little, before he was famous. Been in that hood visiting family. Cali is like his second home, he guilty by affiliation.

Now big soulja, you're absolutely right. He got cool with them trough ray J. Ray J is really a blood in case you didn't know. Brandy put him on moesha to get him away from all that. Every member you see jumping all in the camera looking hella thirsty. They all local rappers trying to get on. The game stopped ? with them awhile ago lol. They trolling BIG SOULJA though. Look closely, they trying they best not to bust out laughing. Fat dude at the end said he was tripping lol.

Ray J been acting since 93 when he was on the Sinbad show. And Brady was on a Thea around 1993 too. So they had a little bit of money. And Ray had to be 11 or 12. When he started banging? This is a real question.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5Q0JmKt38E

I don't agree w/ Charlamagne Da Radio Guy giving Bhris half of the DoTD award.. But he was speaking the truth about DeAndre until he went into snitch mode towards the end of his rant...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If they was really yo ? , Somebody woulda at least took the Head Up for Chris for disrespectin the Homie and you an Outsider coming here just to Talk ?

Them Fruit ? took yo money and took his money and did some Undignified ? to get it...

Nope, he has real blood family members. Chris been coming out here for the longest since he was little, before he was famous. Been in that hood visiting family. Cali is like his second home, he guilty by affiliation.

Now big soulja, you're absolutely right. He got cool with them trough ray J. Ray J is really a blood in case you didn't know. Brandy put him on moesha to get him away from all that. Every member you see jumping all in the camera looking hella thirsty. They all local rappers trying to get on. The game stopped ? with them awhile ago lol. They trolling BIG SOULJA though. Look closely, they trying they best not to bust out laughing. Fat dude at the end said he was tripping lol.

Ray J been acting since 93 when he was on the Sinbad show. And Brady was on a Thea around 1993 too. So they had a little bit of money. And Ray had to be 11 or 12. When he started banging? This is a real question.

there was a behind the music or type of documentary where his moms said, she brought him over to hollywood and the show cuz he was getting into all kinds of ? in Carson
  • power_wisdom
    Options

there was a behind the music or type of documentary where his moms said, she brought him over to hollywood and the show cuz he was getting into all kinds of ? in Carson

He must have started young like 10 or 11 or maybe after the acting kicked off. But his sister was famous by then. I mean Snoop his cousin, but Snoop's a Crip, so he didn't influence him.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    Who the ? throws their phone down on the ground when they are about to fight? Smh..

Oh, you wanted him to gently put the phone on the ground?

No ? , put it in your pocket. Don't put ya ? on the ground at all.

Oh this is online entertaining.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this what ? (CB) use their influence for.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    King_Me wrote: »

well-that-deescalated-i1cpq8.jpg

Once a ? , always a ? .
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Give Soulja a break. Gangs are like sports team in ADHD generation. Who in the hell has time to claim one set for life. Would yall use the same phone, eat the same meal or ? the same woman FOE LIFE? Face it, being a dedicated banger only limits your exposure. Bangers need options now. ? are traded, cut and waived all the time in gangs now. Soulja faithfully claimed GD for a season or two. The parties could not reach an agreement to resign and he became a free agent. Obviously the bloods are an attractive option now for guys in late 20s early 30s to join. Notoriety. Bright colors and outfits. All the cool celebrities are bloods like Wayne and Deadpool. Easy terms. seems like you dont have to put in no work at all and most importantly ease of access to hood and set. Its a no brainer.

Noooooooooooooooo!!! :joy:
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    Brown still want that fade ? !!
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • givezero904
    givezero904 Members Posts: 259 ✭✭
    Options
    Big Soulja lol
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King_Me wrote: »
    New video

Lmao this ? went lowkey "dont hold me back" mode

giphy.gif

If Karoachy can win an Emmy there's no reason why SB can't win an Oscar
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He'll be wildin again by Sunday
  • King$osa
    King$osa Members Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who are these fans SB speaks of I have never heard anyone talk about anything he has done in the last 5 or 6 years plus music wise just fuckery
This discussion has been closed.