Handicap Teen kidnapped/tortured on FB live for being "trump voter"

Options

Comments

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody shared this in my timeline. I don't know what they was thinking kidnapping this white boy
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the black race in america is doomed
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For this to be the computer age how is it people don't understand posts and accounts can be traced?
  • Max.
    Options
    Another vid they put a knife up to him

https://video-amt2-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/15869004_646458415540820_9221156108607946752_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=563524fddf83e2574f499741d2da2ecb&oe=586DBBD5
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe this is a hoax but people will think it's real

Those are kids man
  • Max.
    Options

Those are kids man

Its on the fuckn 5 clock news....they are in jail now...they real time streamed the ? on facebook like some idiots
  • Copper
    Options
    The media treatment will only embolden more racists...

I didn't believe a race war/conflict was approaching I might've been wrong
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Those are kids man

Its on the fuckn 5 clock news....they are in jail now...they real time streamed the ? on facebook like some idiots

So it still can't be a joke gone to far?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see a lot of right wing conservative sites...the usual InforWars,Breitbart,Stormfront,the DailyCaller,Fox etc
    sharing this story (and you can guess the type of comments being posted there about black people in general)

but I'm not seeing any (reputable) news outlets reporting on this.....thus far

• Max.
    edited January 2017
    Options

Those are kids man

Putting a knife,punching,hitting with a bottle over the head until he bleeds...using his open wound as a ash tray on a special needs teen

Ur right it could be a joke
  • Copper
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    I see a lot of right wing conservative sites...the usual InforWars,Breitbart,Stormfront,the DailyCaller,Fox etc
    sharing this story (and you can guess the type of comments being posted there about black people in general)

It's on cnn
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Those are kids man

In the video, the victim is repeatedly kicked and hit, his scalp is cut, all while he is tied up with his mouth taped shut.

Detectives think the victim, who appeared to be in his late teens or early 20s, met some acquaintances in northwest suburban Streamwood and they drove him to Chicago in a stolen vehicle, Guglielmi said.

The victim is then believed to have been held hostage and tortured in an apartment in the 3400 block of West Lexington on the West Side, Guglielmi said.

On Tuesday afternoon, police officers spotted the victim walking on a street on the West Side wearing shorts, Guglielmi said. Because it was unusual to see a man in shorts in the cold weather, the officers stopped to talk to the man, who appeared disoriented, and he was taken to a hospital to be treated for his injuries.

Toxicology tests were performed at the hospital to determine if the victim was under the influence of anything.

Related Stories
    What exactly would be the joke in this situation?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

It's on cnn

CNN being "reputable" these days is questionable......but I'll grant it
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every living soul in this video dumb as ? , including the White boy for getting kidnapped in the first damn place.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White boy was a special needs too...them ? are ? ...but shorty lives in my old stomping ground....I'll see if anyone knows anything bout this...o
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

by reputable you mean liberal.. ok
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's special needs too, uh oh. This reminds me of the Steeves kid who got kidnapped and killed by his weed dealers in Illinois.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You been working overtime b