Handicap Teen kidnapped/tortured on FB live for being "trump voter"

Options

Comments

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    @StoneColdMikey they sayin u really ain't from the Chi b.

@Stew

Not at all my G it's very common for people in Chicago to stick to the neighborhoods they know. Before GPS I stayed on the phone directing Southsiders on how to get around up North. ? not me though I've partied on every side of town just ask @king hassan and @Elzo69Renaissance. I was just down partying in Hyde Park on Sunday.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Youtube keeps deleting the videos
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would love to hear from the folks who reared these people.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    They might want to move...

2zoeyc8.png

What's the point of thr address ? Ain't no white folk going in that neighborhood
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Plenty of white folks live on the Westside now. So some might pull up but they gonna get carried out.

Chi savages don't play that ? ? with no cracca.

That address is in East Rogers Park on the far North Side...Loyola s campus is a few blocks away.....it's a pretty diverse area
    J-GUTTA wrote: »

2zoeyc8.png

What's the point of thr address ? Ain't no white folk going in that neighborhood
    Plenty of white folks live on the Westside now. So some might pull up but they gonna get carried out.

That address is in East Rogers Park on the far North Side...Loyola s campus is a few blocks away.....it's a pretty diverse area

I swear Mikey don't go North of Downtown.

These kids were straight up dumb. Just like the cops should go to prison for killing innocent people they should too. You don't do not ? like that to some mentally ? kid. Especially a kid from Crystal Lake people up there are already caked up. People that live up there move there to "get away".

The event happened near homan square so I assume that address was near that area as well. but your right I don't know ? past DePaul campus lmfaoo
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Chicago I really don't know much about up north pass belmont and east side lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaVPLKZi5Ac

so dude in the video false flagging too......lmao he bout to have a rough time when he hits the deck
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2zoeyc8.png

2zoeyc8.png

These kids were straight up dumb. Just like the cops should go to prison for killing innocent people they should too. You don't do not ? like that to some mentally ? kid. Especially a kid from Crystal Lake people up there are already caked up. People that live up there move there to "get away".

The event happened near homan square so I assume that address was near that area as well. but your right I don't know ? past DePaul campus lmfaoo

Homan square is about 3000 West...not 1300.

and don't ever visit.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Not only that place is pretty rough. CPD was taking people there and was doing a lot of sht
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye....ayo....

Race War coming lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2zoeyc8.png

2zoeyc8.png

Homan square is about 3000 West...not 1300.

and don't ever visit.

the kidnapping and video happened at 3400 W Lexington out west but the girl in the video's address is 1349 W Estes in Rogers Park

thats what confused @StoneColdMikey
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Yeah I ain't gonna lie I feel
    Like if one of y'all live in rural places protect yourselves. Cuz ? ain't gonna happen up in the city .
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Yeah I ain't gonna lie I feel
    Like if one of y'all live in rural places protect yourselves. Cuz ? ain't gonna happen up in the city .

Keep falling for the okey doke.

Listen there are go hard killers of every race and nationality walking this earth. The thing is the people who do that and truly don't actually give a ? about what comes back their way are extremely low.

Chicago got some folks who really out there doing their thing but if the government or those same folks who stood tall with the Bundy family in Nevada and Oregon come through there. Believe the amount of those young wild ? willing to shoot it out with them ain't going to be close to the amount of young wild ? who willing to shoot it out against their own people.

A lot of people fear what they don't know and them fool ass young ? don't know anything about some white people coming through on some ? like that. IMO that is going to cause a lot them to either not fight at all or hesitate and that hesitation is going to get their head knocked off.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    No white people like that will come to inner city communities. That's a fact
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    No white people like that will come to inner city communities. That's a fact

How many years have black people been 2nd and 3rd class citizens in this country? Who is by all means fighting to keep black people in those positions?

Yet you want me to be foolish enough to believe those same people won't come into the city if thats how they felt because of what?

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye....ayo....

Race War coming lol

Let's hope not because we will be slaughtered we can't even win the racial Cold War.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Is there a gofundme for these young african warriors?

lmao. ? said "young african warriors" dead
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shameful. Don't pry on innocent people, they deserve to be locked up
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options

Don't know nuffin past boystown huh?

dh7pb97fd2jy.png

mplvdx25406g.jpg

Ain't boystown basically wronglyville? That's on Addison I wouldn't know .
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't know nuffin past boystown huh?

dh7pb97fd2jy.png

mplvdx25406g.jpg

Yeah....once I come across a place called boys town I'm doing an about face and dipping, seen