2017 Official IC LMS Debates Thread - Rd 2 starts on Monday - America vs The World

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seems the Canadian Mafia done got to my ? @2stepz_ahead ..i guess he wasnt fast enough..

maybe had he been "3stepz"!!? smmfh
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    seems the Canadian Mafia done got to my ? @2stepz_ahead ..i guess he wasnt fast enough..

maybe had he been "3stepz"!!? smmfh

wait how?

? I'm pulling for the stars and stripes.
    Philly first and always.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Pretty sure it's been 24 hrs...I posted my last reply around 11am yesterday and it's 11:18...a mod can check the receipts.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    I'll extend the same courtesy to lem I gave to cellar and give him another day if he needs it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    she right.....

it's only 8pm in france
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    I'll extend the same courtesy to lem I gave to cellar and give him another day if he needs it.

?????
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    she right.....

it's only 8pm in france

I land at 7am tomorrow(1am est). I get home by 10am(4am est) that's almost 12.

I think that should be sufficient. we need a post or something saying I'll be back shortly it something.

@atribecalledgabi ...Canadian mafia get you?

you felling pink today?

this is why them targs getting that work. y'all need Walker blood...ice cold
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

?????

Man I'm tired of explaining myself about this lol. Sion, whether he was tryna push buttons or not, tried to act like I didn't give cellar an opportunity when he bailed knowing damn well I did. Idk about this plagiarism allegation cuz I was focused on the debate....I just read through all the ? last night honestly.

So if lem is feeling persecuted and didn't come back because of it, I'll give him another day....even tho he shoulda just said ? it and not paid attention to it in the first place but that's neither here nor there.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

?????

Man I'm tired of explaining myself about this lol. Sion, whether he was tryna push buttons or not, tried to act like I didn't give cellar an opportunity when he bailed knowing damn well I did. Idk about this plagiarism allegation cuz I was focused on the debate....I just read through all the ? last night honestly.

So if lem is feeling persecuted and didn't come back because of it, I'll give him another day....even tho he shoulda just said ? it and not paid attention to it in the first place but that's neither here nor there.

I appreciate your ovaries of stone to want this to be battled out and not take the easy way...buuuuuuut
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited January 2017
    Options
    And for the record I'm not for this captain stepping in ? . Finish your own debates. If you quit, that's the L you and your team gotta eat.

And no disrespect to ob and tay cuz yall know how I felt about that fraudulent ass topic situation lol
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

?????

I appreciate your ovaries of stone to want this to be battled out and not take the easy way...buuuuuuut

But what???

I'm just tryna keep it as fair as possible. I'm the only woman left here so I don't want none of my wins tainted on some "oh she's a female so everybody gon be on her side" ? . I'm confident in my debating skills so i want to give ? every opportunity to lose to me off content alone.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

?????

But what???

I'm just tryna keep it as fair as possible. I'm the only woman left here so I don't want none of my wins tainted on some "oh she's a female so everybody gon be on her side" ? . I'm confident in my debating skills so i want to give ? every opportunity to lose to me off content alone.

I'm stepping back now.

she told me
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I was looking back in this thread....? was fighting for 2 whole pages.

boss won't back down
    and neither will pap, Sion and who ever else.

all ? aside.

integrity is the key here.
    let's have fun and kick ass cuz you good or better than your opponent.

I'm not implying anything.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    i swear Gabi is my gurl all ? aside...
    we one in the same and yall dont even know..

lowkey THATS thee only reason why i let ? go..

cause say she hit me and was like Boo "? 'em up" id had blow this ? up..
    either we go win OR WE ALL GO LOSE..

but knowin she had ir anyway i still chose to press for FUTURE REFERENCE!!
  • CapitalB
    Options
    like real ? ..
    LMS ..our squad thats left.. NOOOOOOOOBODY is ? wit us!! lol
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It ain't like Lem ain't been on the IC yesterday and today haha. C'mon Lem, let's get this ? movin' bruh. This ? shaping up to be a great debate.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    i swear Gabi is my gurl all ? aside...
    we one in the same and yall dont even know..

lowkey THATS thee only reason why i let ? go..

cause say she hit me and was like Boo "? 'em up" id had blow this ? up..
    either we go win OR WE ALL GO LOSE..

but knowin she had ir anyway i still chose to press for FUTURE REFERENCE!!

Ayyyyyyy

8-friends-with-benefits-hand-shake-chest-bump-gif.gif
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol this ? trollin
  • CapitalB
    Options
    only 2 sentences in AND THERE GO THE FRENCH FRUIT I KNOW!!?! :joy: :joy:
  • Mastery
    Options
    Y'all making this ? way too personal bruhs. I'm about to disqualify everymothafuckin'body... with @2stepz_ahead blessing, of course haha
  • Mastery
    Options
    @Sion can you move all the BS out of this thread to the general debate thread or have another mod do it (presumably one who knows what the ? they are doing and which posts to touch and not to touch)?
  • AllHipHopDailyPosts
    AllHipHopDailyPosts Administrators, Moderators, Writer Posts: 192 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: LMS Debate rd2. Should cigarettes be banned from society?.
  • AllHipHopDailyPosts
    AllHipHopDailyPosts Administrators, Moderators, Writer Posts: 192 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: LMS Debate rd2. Should cigarettes be banned from society?.
  • AllHipHopDailyPosts
    Options
  • AllHipHopDailyPosts
    Options