How much money you got saved up to bail your ? out?

Options

Comments

• Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First
    Zero zilch nada zeeho not a damn thang lent mental support
    I aint bailing yo grown ass out, the ? you do to be going to jail in the first place?

• Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ha! Did that before and never got that $ back.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    Ha! Did that before and never got that $ back.

As they saying goes, if you're prepared/ready to give, be prepared/ready to not be given back.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I aint got no many saved to bail out any ? but depending on who it is and the circumstances I might.

When I ran the streets my first and only call was always to my wife (girlfriend back then). I didn't even call my mother. I kept my own bail money and my own lawyer money. my wife was schooled to the game. she was my Bonnie. they denied me bail once and I called home like this is some ? she was like nah I already spoke to linda she putting in a motion tomorrow. I had to sit for a ? month and had to go to two court hearings but my wife got my ass home. so my first reaction will always be call ur girl or ur mom.

still it depends on who u are. my best friend got locked up. he called his girl first. they had the cash to get him out but they needed a paper trail. he said call automatic and tell him whats up. she called me and I went and got him. he gave me all 10k back within 3 days. i can trust him with my money and my name. i know he isn't gonna run. he knows how to fight cases and how to bid.

i aint putting up cash just so ? in the street can say semi automatic is a real ? . ? that ? .
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No because the demands will never stop
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I aint got no many saved to bail out any ? but depending on who it is and the circumstances I might.

When I ran the streets my first and only call was always to my wife (girlfriend back then). I didn't even call my mother. I kept my own bail money and my own lawyer money. my wife was schooled to the game. she was my Bonnie. they denied me bail once and I called home like this is some ? she was like nah I already spoke to linda she putting in a motion tomorrow. I had to sit for a ? month and had to go to two court hearings but my wife got my ass home. so my first reaction will always be call ur girl or ur mom.

still it depends on who u are. my best friend got locked up. he called his girl first. they had the cash to get him out but they needed a paper trail. he said call automatic and tell him whats up. she called me and I went and got him. he gave me all 10k back within 3 days. i can trust him with my money and my name. i know he isn't gonna run. he knows how to fight cases and how to bid.

i aint putting up cash just so ? in the street can say semi automatic is a real ? . ? that ? .

what happened to her you talking like she in your past
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MazterChef wrote: »

what happened to her you talking like she in your past

she still my bonnie
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well if they had bail, homie, they'd be out
    But they don't
    So they sittin for a minute..

That's the price of the game when you in it...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tlyHJvw4h0
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait? What if it's your man and he ain't in the street, just catch a raw deal on some random ?
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? are all responsible.. So if they get jammed I am sure it's for good reason.. I'll be there to drop the bag.. When they get out they'll head straight to the bank and give it back..
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got 100 dollars to my name. All my friends know better than to ask me for bail money.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a damn thing.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah

If you choose that life, have your own bail money set aside.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MazterChef
    Options
    nah

what if they a real street ?
    like real af
  • MazterChef
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Wait? What if it's your man and he ain't in the street, just catch a raw deal on some random ?

thats what im saying
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zip zero stingy with deniro
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options

I'd rather send one if my attorney friends down there to try to get the bond down to something they can afford

• numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    nah

what if they a real street ?
    like real af

They'll be a real street ? without bail money. ? skip bail, that ? is real life. Folks left assed out trying to look out.

Personal responsibility
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Your homie call you from jail and he say yo my bail is $50,000 you bailing cuz out?

O.
    It would have to be a good reason and someone I respect to bail out.
    My brother went in for some ? he wasn't even guilty of, but he somehow got himself out. I would've posted for him
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I got 100 dollars to my name. All my friends know better than to ask me for bail money.

huh! 100 dollars ? ? You living in abject poverty? damn
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah I already grew out my "bail my ? outta jail" phase

A ? got a family and mortgage now. Call your momma and let her put her house up
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know the rules of bailing someone out, but if I gotta put my house up then they just gone have to stay in. I ain't putting my house up.

Other than that, I ain't got ? set aside for anyone but my family and I. Now if one of my boys is able to convince me that they're innocent, then I'll get them out.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's only a couple people I would pay bail for

Just cause they put money up for me before

But most likely I won't have to, they ? that got money