How much money you got saved up to bail your ? out?

Options
13»

Comments

• LaRoacé
    LaRoacé Members Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bailed 8 of my friends out for an underage drinking charge when I was 18 cuz I had my army money rolling in at the time... i asked the cop how much it was an he was like 800 dollars I handed my cousin my card an said bail everyone out .. the cop looked at me an said everyone.. I said EVERYONE... that was the only time though if u do some ? ? I ain't condoning you gone sit simple as that
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Everybody and they mama got beeeef wit somebody, but ask that same ? for $20...I ain't got it, I ain't got it"
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    odb-nuffin-o.gif

Me? Nothin

Lmaooooo yo

My best friends I'll do up to a stack. Anybody else I ain't got it.
  • pimped_out_red
    pimped_out_red Members Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twenty2 wrote: »
    Any ? out here livin lives of crime and don't got money set aside<<<<<<<<<<this...or better yet, lawyers on retainer/standby already is too stupid to be in my circle...

• banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    I don't know the rules of bailing someone out, but if I gotta put my house up then they just gone have to stay in. I ain't putting my house up.

Other than that, I ain't got ? set aside for anyone but my family and I. Now if one of my boys is able to convince me that they're innocent, then I'll get them out.

It's the lawyer job to prove they innocent.. all I got is 15$ don't even bother to waste your phone call on me