50 Cent's Son Drops A Diss, Listens To Ja Rule & Starts To Rap As His Child Support Ends

Options

Comments

• trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Beat sound like a long ass wet ?
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With regards to 50's son, IMO saying you rock with a dudes music who had MAJOR beef with your father, no matter how estranged you are now is a snake move and unacceptable in my books especially as the dude was once close with his Dad and was on the ride to stardom with his him... TBH it says alot about his character, no matter what family is still family... Its understandable not speaking or dissing eachother etc but to support his enemies??? Nahhh...

For me unless you never knew your Dad or your Dad tried to ? you or mother, then you dont side with your fathers enemies, even then its debatable...
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He has potential...polish his flow up a lil and he's in there..but damn.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With regards to 50's son, IMO saying you rock with a dudes music who had MAJOR beef with your father, no matter how estranged you are now is a snake move and unacceptable in my books especially as the dude was once close with his Dad and was on the ride to stardom with his him... TBH it says alot about his character, no matter what family is still family... Its understandable not speaking or dissing eachother etc but to support his enemies??? Nahhh...

For me unless you never knew your Dad or your Dad tried to ? you or mother, then you dont side with your fathers enemies, even then its debatable...

These beefs are dumb... going back to the early 2000's. The most celebrated 'beef' in HipHop history has long been quashed (NaS and Jay)...

Let the kid live. If he likes JA music so be it.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Lol @ him shittin on woodface musik...

That's good he don't wanna b a ? ? like his daddy
  • gee757
    Options
    How is the Canadian ? rickybitch gonna b on here ? about ? hitting neg reactions for nothing when his ? ass does the same thing? I don't even use those ? ass reactions unless forced so that Canadian ? got some nerve to b crying about reactions gtfoh
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    How is the Canadian ? rickybitch gonna b on here ? about ? hitting neg reactions for nothing when his ? ass does the same thing? I don't even use those ? ass reactions unless forced so that Canadian ? got some nerve to b crying about reactions gtfoh

Cuz the ? u say makes no sense.
  • gee757
    edited February 2017
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »

Cuz the ? u say makes no sense.

& The ? u say don't make no sense ? & gtfoh
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chompollet wrote: »
    ungrateful bastard if that was my son I would break his arm or shoot him

Why...? in here acting like 50 ain't never did people close to him wrong. Nobody knows what type of ? 50 did to this kid. Lil ? could just be hurt and this is his way of expressing it. 50 and him both been public about they problems. .so technically they both wrong
  • water ur seeds
    edited February 2017
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »

These beefs are dumb... going back to the early 2000's. The most celebrated 'beef' in HipHop history has long been quashed (NaS and Jay)...

TBH the 50 and Ja beef wasnt just a normal 'rap' beef though was it???
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not bad at all. He does need to enunciate better though.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

BUT YOU KNO HE DON'T LIKE THAT ? . Ain't nobody put headphones on and said lemme put on some ja. No one. Lil ? petty man.
  • gee757
    Options
    This is wat woodface gets for playing wit renzel son like that even tho rozay son ain't know what was going on woodface s does ha
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kids of rappers just don't make it
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

WTF are you talking about who was once close. I never once heard that 50 and Ja were ever close in contrast I heard most of the beef started when Ja kicked 50 off a video set and 50 and his crew retaliated by robbing one of Ja's people and it just kept escalating back and forth between their camps from there but if you have some alternative facts about those historical points I would love to hear them...
  • RickyRich
    Options

WTF are you talking about who was once close. I never once heard that 50 and Ja were ever close in contrast I heard most of the beef started when Ja kicked 50 off a video set and 50 and his crew retaliated by robbing one of Ja's people and it just kept escalating back and forth between their camps from there but if you have some alternative facts about those historical points I would love to hear them...

ja was the one that got rob . Ja had seen 50 in the club wit the guys that rob him thats where they got into a fight
  • RickyRich
    Options
    game said hes going to respond to 50 son
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • water ur seeds
    edited February 2017
    Options

Try reading, I said 50 and HIS SON were once close, not 50 and Ja... Hence why I said he was with 50 on 'the ride to stardom' by seeing his Dad write in their living room, going on tour with him and being on video sets etc
  • rip.dilla
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

ja was the one that got rob . Ja had seen 50 in the club wit the guys that rob him thats where they got into a fight

Bars?
  • rip.dilla
    Options

BUT YOU KNO HE DON'T LIKE THAT ? . Ain't nobody put headphones on and said lemme put on some ja. No one. Lil ? petty man.

That's a steep generalisation bro...

I personally prefer JA's music to 50's and own about 3 Ja Rule CDs
  • RickyRich
    Options

That's a steep generalisation bro...

I personally prefer JA's music to 50's and own about 3 Ja Rule CDs

I have 3:36 pain is love and rule which is my fav
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so 50 took his kid with him during the build up...

yet 50 is the bad person?

Wonder what he meant by "patterns" in his father's behavior...he is obviously talking bout things he himself witnessed. 50 seem to have issues with everyone close to him.

bruh...when you start blowing up....? like that happens.

an 50 had to eventually stay on his grind. an mom had to hold down the kid.

she should have told him..daddy has to work.

50 was more than generous to her.

all I see is ungrateful people bitiing the hand that fed them