50 Cent's Son Drops A Diss, Listens To Ja Rule & Starts To Rap As His Child Support Ends

Options
124»

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Didn't read or listen but shame his father act likes that to him

He needs to stop acting like 50's white daughter. It's disgusting. And will only stand to limit him down the line. Billions of kids have had it worst. Get over it.
    I'd ? my seed in the jaw if he pulled some of the ? this kid did. He don't know he's blessed.

What make him so blessed? this kid never knew poverty like that...his father was rich when he was young. Maybe the kid needed more than finances from his pops. Rich kids get emotionally n mentally ? up all the time by their parents behavior. There's more to parenting than providing financially for your kids

it's usually the parent earning money who aint around...that's why the other parent needs to be right in the head.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Lol damn ? poked your dad and rolled with ? who wanted to body him and u sayin they influenced you lol that ? Fif ain't ever gonna make good with his Lil man
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    With regards to 50's son, IMO saying you rock with a dudes music who had MAJOR beef with your father, no matter how estranged you are now is a snake move and unacceptable in my books especially as the dude was once close with his Dad and was on the ride to stardom with his him... TBH it says alot about his character, no matter what family is still family... Its understandable not speaking or dissing eachother etc but to support his enemies??? Nahhh...

For me unless you never knew your Dad or your Dad tried to ? you or mother, then you dont side with your fathers enemies, even then its debatable...

These beefs are dumb... going back to the early 2000's. The most celebrated 'beef' in HipHop history has long been quashed (NaS and Jay)...

Let the kid live. If he likes JA music so be it.

BUT YOU KNO HE DON'T LIKE THAT ? . Ain't nobody put headphones on and said lemme put on some ja. No one. Lil ? petty man.

That's a steep generalisation bro...

I personally prefer JA's music to 50's and own about 3 Ja Rule CDs

But you don't listen to them ? . JA's catalogue does not stand the test of time.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With regards to 50's son, IMO saying you rock with a dudes music who had MAJOR beef with your father, no matter how estranged you are now is a snake move and unacceptable in my books especially as the dude was once close with his Dad and was on the ride to stardom with his him... TBH it says alot about his character, no matter what family is still family... Its understandable not speaking or dissing eachother etc but to support his enemies??? Nahhh...

For me unless you never knew your Dad or your Dad tried to ? you or mother, then you dont side with your fathers enemies, even then its debatable...

These beefs are dumb... going back to the early 2000's. The most celebrated 'beef' in HipHop history has long been quashed (NaS and Jay)...

BUT YOU KNO HE DON'T LIKE THAT ? . Ain't nobody put headphones on and said lemme put on some ja. No one. Lil ? petty man.

But you don't listen to them ? . JA's catalogue does not stand the test of time.

bro ja albums is not that bad lol .
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

bro ja albums is not that bad lol .

When's the last time you sat down and listened to a whole ja album? Go ahead. Lie to me. Lol. How could that ? even be palatable to a 19 yr old kid? He was like 3 when that ? was hitting. He's petty.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ja got alot of good music bro...first album actually aged pretty well in my opinion. Near classic. 2nd album wasn't all that bad either
  • KingFreeman
    Options
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol damn ? poked your dad and rolled with ? who wanted to body him and u sayin they influenced you lol that ? Fif ain't ever gonna make good with his Lil man

And that's why this ? is dead wrong. You beefing with your pops cool, but hanging out with ? that want(ed) him dead is a huge no. This ? is the real life Tariq
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

WTF are you talking about who was once close. I never once heard that 50 and Ja were ever close in contrast I heard most of the beef started when Ja kicked 50 off a video set and 50 and his crew retaliated by robbing one of Ja's people and it just kept escalating back and forth between their camps from there but if you have some alternative facts about those historical points I would love to hear them...

Try reading, I said 50 and HIS SON were once close, not 50 and Ja... Hence why I said he was with 50 on 'the ride to stardom' by seeing his Dad write in their living room, going on tour with him and being on video sets etc

My bad Fam we had been blazing some Orange poison and I read that ? wrong...
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That child support expiring.. Shaniqua gotta be concerned. Call Carmen for advice on this..
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't recall a thread on a rappers kid ever doing this many numbers, the kid might actually have a shot plus with him not getting on with his dad he has more to offer, people will be interested on the dirt he could dish out about 50.