MTV THE CHALLENGE

Options

Comments

• ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i get so sad when i see chicks that shouldnt be ?

all pretty ? just hurt women

theyre not a real ? until they gain a lot of weight and cut all their hair off

they just temporarily tired of men

there was this cuban ? ? who played on the soccer team in high school who always gave me a look like she was mad cause she knew i was going to stare at her ass -- she had the kinda ass that make that sound like when you cup your hands together and clap -- its like she looked at me knowing i was going to look at it and calling me a ? in her head for doing so

full
  • ckfree
    Options
    poor laurel seeing zach on the ground like that mustve given her flashbacks though
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dope eps .

Jenna got ? by bruno (zach dont know as let )
    Kaliah & Tony got sent home (thank ? )

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to either chill with those personal sessions (where they're just talking by themselves) or find other ones to show because they pretty much tell you who's gonna win the eliminations.

Showing Kailah and Tony being overconfident, then showing Sylvia and Shane saying they shouldn't be underestimated pretty much set the whole thing up to let me know they were gonna win before I even saw the elimination.

I am starting to wonder if something was wrong with that cart that Tony and Kailah were pushing.

Kinda strange that they both seemed to get stuck at the same spot.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    They need to either chill with those personal sessions (where they're just talking by themselves) or find other ones to show because they pretty much tell you who's gonna win the eliminations.

Showing Kailah and Tony being overconfident, then showing Sylvia and Shane saying they shouldn't be underestimated pretty much set the whole thing up to let me know they were gonna win before I even saw the elimination.

I am starting to wonder if something was wrong with that cart that Tony and Kailah were pushing.

Kaliah was more closerr then tonys
  • ckfree
    Options

like shane was saying simple physics tells you to hit it lower and move as little as possible to keep momentum going forward

i dont know if im more surprised that someone figured it out or that no one else did

these people arent known for being the brightest bulbs but it was so simple

word on the edit though
  • ckfree
    Options
    zach: im gonna go out tonight and ? brooke and stay at her place

jenna: ughh youre so romantic

id love to listen to the deep conversations these two supposedly have

what i would give
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Idk where zach said jenna start . She said alot of dumb things since being on the realworld
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Darrell bodied that big for nothin chump Zach.

Ct Bodied the ep challenge.

Laurels tall ass did too.

CaraMaria stay beating these broads
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Darrell bodied that big for nothin chump Zach.

Ct Bodied the ep challenge.

Laurels tall ass did too.

CaraMaria stay beating these broads

All them broads are wack. Laurel the only legit champion.

Ashley won 1 cause she got carried by zach and frank
    Camilla won 1 cause she was on a team with banana
    Cara Maria finally broke through but the final competition was weak as hell. Pretty much won against scrubs

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zach was scared as hell lol. Never stood a chance.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    where was silvya during zach n darrell battle
  • ckfree
    Options
    tj: why are you here darrell?

darrell: for the money

tj: why do you want the money?

darrell: because i like winning money

GOAT

imagine how irrelevant johnny bananas would be if darrell decided to come on this show as often as he did

zach seemed like he was genuinely intimidated by darrell -- he also looked like a more normal large person with way less bulk and way less sculpt and more chill this season -- he was a raving lunatic on previous shows when he was going crazy screaming at girls and crying and was built like the green mile with 2% body fat

steroids

nothing like the transformation wes went through though
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? prolly reminded of what Darrell did to that CAC Brad....
  • deadeye
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

imagine how irrelevant johnny bananas would be if darrell decided to come on this show as often as he did

Yeah, that lump-sum $275,000 check Johnny got last year was probably what brought Darrell out of retirement.

Dude was probably sitting home watching that ? thinking it could've been him.

Then again, I think he might've been suspended for a while for a few fights he got in on the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc_5sgzMtvQ
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

Yeah, that lump-sum $275,000 check Johnny got last year was probably what brought Darrell out of retirement.

Dude was probably sitting home watching that ? thinking it could've been him.

Then again, I think he might've been suspended for a while for a few fights he got in on the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc_5sgzMtvQ

Lol. Whiteboy was popping mad ? too. Gave him the blessed hands.
  • ckfree
    Options
    i dont care how strong you are in the weight room in your 20s

that grown man been through life and some ? strength is real
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Was gonna give cory daps on Camilla until I remembered she let Vince hit. Community ? .

Still wanna crush it tho.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I wanna slay that giant broad laurel

Shrugs
  • deadeye
    Options
    Was gonna give cory daps on Camilla until I remembered she let Vince hit. Community ? .

Still wanna crush it tho.

lol@ next week's preview.

According to Bananas, it's going to be the season debut of the "Camillanator."

You'd think she would've learned her lesson from last season when she got kicked off, but the producers probably encourage her behavior because it's a ratings booster when she goes off like that.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    This episode had some epic LOL/WTF quotes:

"They stole the only thing that makes me happy in this place" - Ashley talking about a toilet seat, must've been some epic ? you were dropping boo.

"I was born to do this ? !!!" - Nelson, some real lofty life goals you've set for yourself there bro, ? your tough guy act wore off a long time ago when you were crying because that one girl rejected you.
  • ckfree
    Options
    http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/yz96qb/challenge-invasion-better-than-television

just saw a preview for next episode

'camilla, you were raised in massachusetts, you dont have an accent, you have a speech impediment, ? '

may be one of the greatest challenge lines ever
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruh kailah is gutter trash and tony is a dumb ?

he a male ?

tony is a mimbo

word to seinfeld

cuz would chase a bag at the end of a stick attached to his head. he a good dude, and he seems likable. but he's dumb than a ?
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -Of course they left us hanging and didn't show the end result of The Fortress or whatever they're calling it now.

-Waaaay toooo much time was spent on the ? Andy ? 's love triangle. ? was stupid especially when Cara Maria was just messing around with her and wasn't actually interested in hooking up or anything.

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    -Of course they left us hanging and didn't show the end result of The Fortress or whatever they're calling it now.

-Waaaay toooo much time was spent on the ? Andy ? 's love triangle. ? was stupid especially when Cara Maria was just messing around with her and wasn't actually interested in hooking up or anything.

That's what I'm wondering. Like why we wasting time on this when cara Maria said from jump she wasn't interested