MTV THE CHALLENGE

Options

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The "to be continued" episode is a desperate and craven gimmick that most tv producers left behind in the early 2000's. It serves no purpose in the Netflix era but to annoy the living ? out of loyal viewers. We would have watched the next episode anyway.

What kind of dinosaurs do they have editing this ? ? They're probably mad they can't still get away with throwing in a flashback episode.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    -Of course they left us hanging and didn't show the end result of The Fortress or whatever they're calling it now.

-Waaaay toooo much time was spent on the ? Andy ? 's love triangle. ? was stupid especially when Cara Maria was just messing around with her and wasn't actually interested in hooking up or anything.

That's what I'm wondering. Like why we wasting time on this when cara Maria said from jump she wasn't interested

I'm glad the ? got punked though. That arrogant my ? don't stink act she has was annoying as ? . Also flexing her biceps and ab muscles constantly, acting like she could have both Cara Maria and Laurel at the same time, saying she could turn any girl into a lesbian...? outta here ? .
  • Rampage12
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    The "to be continued" episode is a desperate and craven gimmick that most tv producers left behind in the early 2000's. It serves no purpose in the Netflix era but to annoy the living ? out of loyal viewers. We would have watched the next episode anyway.

What kind of dinosaurs do they have editing this ? ? They're probably mad they can't still get away with throwing in a flashback episode.

LOL I almost skipped the rest of the episode when I saw it was Johnny vs. Darrell and Cara Maria vs. Laurel 'cause I knew there was no way in hell they were gonna show the outcomes.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -Of course they left us hanging and didn't show the end result of The Fortress or whatever they're calling it now.

-Waaaay toooo much time was spent on the ? Andy ? 's love triangle. ? was stupid especially when Cara Maria was just messing around with her and wasn't actually interested in hooking up or anything.

That's what I'm wondering. Like why we wasting time on this when cara Maria said from jump she wasn't interested

I'm glad the ? got punked though. That arrogant my ? don't stink act she has was annoying as ? . Also flexing her biceps and ab muscles constantly, acting like she could have both Cara Maria and Laurel at the same time, saying she could turn any girl into a lesbian...? outta here ? .

also... she's a cop.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

also... she's a cop.

Firefighter
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate ? confidence when it comes to pulln n fighting
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    I hate ? confidence when it comes to pulln n fighting

? be more ? than ? be ? .

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I hate that chick shes annoyin to listen to and look at...

the challengee eliminators with the champs has been poppin..

Camilla is a crazy ? .. straight coo coo for coco puffs and that other chick is annoyin too she is so shrill wicked witch of the west lookin ass

i like Cara but.. camilla played it right .. even though her silly as almost killed herself

Shane is smart thats the second or 3rd time he used his brain to overcome any physical competitive advantage he thought he had
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i cant believe they stretched it into a different episode

I NEED TO KNOW WHO WON
  • Rampage12
    Options

also... she's a cop.

Firefighter

Nah, she's a cop.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    -Wack episode, can the ? 's wack storyline just go away already.

-WTF and no ? at whatever the hell Darrell and Hunter had going on in the kitchen when they got home from the nightclub.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to cut Nicole's camera time.

I thought she was ok on the Real World, but she's annoying as hell on the challenge.
  • sdotcarter111
    Options
    Respect to the ? for gaming Laurel back into the lions den.
  • deadeye
    Options
    I think Darrell could take her down if he wanted to.

Maybe he already did in the past.

She seemed to be throwing it at him at that little house party they had.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

darrell was before laurel time
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    i wouldve taken that Amazon down
  • sdotcarter111
    Options
    Laurel and Jenna would both get it raw
  • deadeye
    Options

darrell was before laurel time

True, but just because they were never on the show at the same time doesn't mean it couldn't have happened.

Most of them know each other and interact with each other outside of the show.

MTV probably has little parties or whatever where all the people from past and current seasons get together.

IDK, maybe Laurel was just being a fan........but she seemed a little bit too friendly.

Could've been the alcohol too I suppose.
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    Boo @ MTV stretching out elimination
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Laurels ? probably stink. Bet.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Damn...........was hoping Nicole got eliminated.

Smart move on Amanda and Ashley's part.

I thought Amanda had her, but Nicole was just too strong for her.

Even though this technically isn't a sport, they should test her for testosterone or something.

It's not fair to the other women if she's participating in the challenge as a female and taking PED's to enhance her strength.
  • vagrant-718
    edited April 2017
    Options

Even though this technically isn't a sport, they should test her for testosterone or something.

It's not fair to the other women if she's participating in the challenge as a female and taking PED's to enhance her strength.

Well in Nicole defense, Amanda not an athlete, she bottom tier.

If Nicole went up against someone like Jenna she probably wouldn't be able to toss her around
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well in Nicole defense, Amanda not an athlete, she bottom tier.

If Nicole went up against someone like Jenna she probably wouldn't be able to toss her around

Nessa would whip nicole up
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Nelson ? on them
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Oh ? the amazon lost